MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to the Bollywood Chit Chat Corner #73
Code of Conduct Policy

No bashing/attacking members BUT you can bash celebs until you are satisfied

Any acts which purposely violate privacy of members will be dealt sternly.Offenders will reported to High Authorities.

No going crazy ballistic over celebs, it's just not worth it. At the end of the day, they don't even give a damn about your existence.

Members are hereby requested to abide by the Rules Based Approach of Bollywood Section . Failure to do so will render them liable for action by the IF DEV team.

In case of Disputes, members are encouraged to resolve disputes themselves and treat the Report button as a last resort.
Report button shall not be treated as sword but as a shield. Abuse of the button will not be tolerated under any circumstances .

Enjoy

A little request. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are virtual trackers.
Please beware and stay safe.

Link to the past Chit Chats:
Bollywood Chit Chat 52
Bollywood Chit Chat 53

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chitchat 72 is not added. and thakns ania
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
ERASER 🤗

Sorry Ania dil pe na lagaya..🤗

and everybody else.. heelloo
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Nahiii!!!!!

Mere jite ji ye kaise ho sakta haiii!

Pallo, tumne itna bara dhoka dene se phele ek baar bhi nahi socha...tum to meri I-F wali behna thi naa??

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by khoslakadhokla - 12 years ago
Arrrggghhh..Isnt 44bucks too much for a gym membership??!!!! Any goodlife fitness members here?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Nahiii!!!!!

Mere jite ji ye kaise ho sakta haiii!

Pallo, tumne itna bara dhoka dene se phele ek baar bhi nahi socha...tum to meri I-F wali behna thi naa??

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Rishte badalte der nahi lagti ladki..😆🤗 aajjjaaa baabbbyyy aajjjaaa

Mods I edited it.. oopsieee please sticky it..

44 per month?? too much.. LA is better they have some nice deals going on too right now.. be like you are a student..😆 are you? even if you aren not they have the young adult or something memberships for 20 something dollars per month..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
😳
Edited by DejaVu. - 12 years ago
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi peeps !!

@Eraser: I pay $35 per month
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
 @Eraser: Ahh, I did try Goodlife Fitness...it was way too expensive, I went one day then cancelled my membership...LOL. 
You know what I'd suggest? Jog/Run everyday for half an hour and remember to stretch before and after that. And if you can, then do some push ups and sit ups along the way...this is the most basic routine but it does give you results! I ended up reducing my waist since by an inch in just a few months (I did this only twice a week then...) and I just ate normally, no diet restrictions. 

@Pallo: Sanam Bewafaaa!!!! To abh konsa rishta hain jee humara? Devrani-Jethani, Frenemies, yaa Saas-bahu?? ðŸ˜² Aisi dushmani to tabhi ho sakti hai re baba! ðŸ˜’ Chal, tu bhi kiya yaad rakhe gi balikayy, humne tumhe maaf kia! ðŸ¤—😆

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Hi peeps !!

@Eraser: I pay $35 per month

Hello MOTW! 

Are you a goodlife member? We have a corporate membership with Goodlife and its still 43 bucks a month (in Mississauga). The Brampton ones (near my workplace) are cheaper but I work out on weekends so I dont wanna go all the way to Brampton.

Pallo - LA fitness is mostly in Brampton. Close to my workplace though! I'll go for a tour this week, thanks for the suggestion!