Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Satyamev Jayate - Truth Alone Prevails

Satyamev Jayate is the first show ever in the history of Indian Television to be aired simultaneously on a private channel network STAR and a national broadcaster Doordarshan.

The concept of the show was not revealed in the Indian media till the show officially went on air on 6 May 2012. However, various sources reported the show to be based on "the common man" rather than being fictional. Also, based on its content, it was mostly referred as a talk show discussing social issues like child labour, health problems and other issues affecting the country.Aamir Khan said, "Through this show we understand the problem of the people, we are not here to make a change. I am no one to change anything. I don't think I am in the position to change anything else. I feel understanding a problem and feeling it or holding one's hand or hugging is also important. I may not have the solution, but at least I can hear and understand."

Uday Shankar, CEO of STAR India, suggested Aamir Khan to venture into television. Khan, however, was hesitant at first but finally agreed and worked upon the concept of the show for more than two years. In an interview with Zee News, he was reported saying, "Initially I was scared to do the show as we were traveling on a different path. I was worried. It was in a way difficult, but we knew what we are doing is different, but it comes straight from our heart."

-||-Reviews -||-
Satyamev Jayate is appreciated by eminent social activists and media persons.
Kiran Bedi described the show as "creative, evidence based, emotionally connecting and inspiring". She also commented that "It is an expression of the power of media and the inherent potential of society in resolving its own problems."
Shabana Azmi appreciated the research done for the show which covers all aspects and commented that "The show can bring revolution"

_________

info - Wikipedia

Edited by Sanely_Insane - 12 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
-||-Member's List -||-
-||-Sanely_Insane-||-  -||- -HelloHiByeBye- -||--||- Ayesha066 -||- -||- Yuvika_15 -||- -||-barunroxx7-||-
_____
Hit the LIKE Button to be added into the list. 
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
-||- Theme Song -||-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MXg6Usdjl5c[/YOUTUBE]

-||- Song Of The Episode -||-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_bv0Q9HTegE[/YOUTUBE]

-||- Sound Track -||-

Aamir Khan came up with the idea of launching a music album for the show. He along with Ram Sampath, the music director of Delhi Belly, created 16 songs for the 16 episodes that are supposed to be telecast in the inaugural season of the show.

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Will be edited after finding the links to the official website and facebook page. :) Edited by Sanely_Insane - 12 years ago
Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, I've already opened a discussion thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2964870

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 thread bushy...i reali liked the 1st epi...altho the promos wer a lil confusing 2 begin with i was positive tht aamir wudnt do any random shw...i hpe the entire team meet their objectives n the victims gt justice...the story tht made me cry was the 1 wer her husband ruined her face...tht was so sick...he is an animal
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

gr8 thread bushy...i reali liked the 1st epi...altho the promos wer a lil confusing 2 begin with i was positive tht aamir wudnt do any random shw...i hpe the entire team meet their objectives n the victims gt justice...the story tht made me cry was the 1 wer her husband ruined her face...tht was so sick...he is an animal

urghh in bold actually made me puke 
he worse than an animal u can say.. 
if i see him am seriously gonna not leave him for that who ever it is
Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 12 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Thank u Yuvi... ðŸ¤— Me too... I knew the show was something related to the norms of the society. I know...that Parveen's story gave me creeps, how could a person do that to his wife? He is surely not to be counted in the list of Humans.

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratss on the AT gals !

Do add me to the member's list XD