<font color="#ff6600">continue soon</font>

yup,i start priya wish list.
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Siacutie

<font color="#ff6600">fantastic nany priya ki wish list shuru hogae he🤗</font>

<font color="#ff6600">continue soon</font>

yup, priya ki wish list. Shuru ho gayi and thanks for commenting.
Nany thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

Waiting eagerly for more Nany

oh dii,next part tommorow
Nany thumbnail
Part=7                          (now its night time and priya is waiting for ram but ram is in office and forgot about priyas wishlist)                        *priya call ram*=hello,mr.kapoor aap kaha hai?            *ram*=priya i m in meeting . I call u later.                    *priya now angry *= aap kyu muje phone karenge aap apni meeting me hi rahiye . Kisi se   promise kiya ho vo to yaad rahta nahi.                                *ram now know his mistake*=priya ,i m sorry ,realy sorry .i m forgot about ur wishlist .please tell me ur wish . Me abhi ghar aa raha hu.          *priya *= no its ok . Meri wish ke bare janne ko koi jarurat nahi hai. Aap sirf ghar aa jaiye .                            Now ram know priya is angry on him because he break   promise and he suddenly leave office   and drive to home.                                       Ram reach home and run   to his room   and smile   because priya is sleeping on   couch in sitting   position. And her diery in her lap . Ram take her diery from his lap and read .                                 Now ram is happy because he read   priyas wishlist in her diery and he know    now what to do to make    priya happy .                                               *ram*= priya , priya wake up.       *priya*=no...muje sona   hai.                                 *ram*= priya ...and he pull priya so she stand up.                    * priya* = kya kar   rahe he aap? But ram is in no mood to listen her so he just drag her till the car and make her sit and   and drive .                            And after sometime they reach somewhere .but during this priya only shout at him.but he saw   something to her and she   just keep quite and smile.
Nany thumbnail
Part=7=continue      (priya is happy now but she dont know why they come to beach in night)       *priya*= mr. Kapoor   ham beach pe kyu aye hai .                      *ram smile*= what is ur first wish.                             *priya*=i wont to count star.            *ram*=ok ,now its place .continue to count start.               *priya*=yaha kese me star count kar sakti hu.                                  *ram*=oh god priya tumhe kuch nahi ata and take her duppata   and properly set duppata on sand .                                      *priya*=what is this?                               *ram*=tum na pagal ho and he hold from shoulder and make her lied down to duppata and he also lied down next to her .                                       *priya look at him and smile*= thank u .                     *ram*=u always welcome .now stop talk ham ab tare ginte hai .                                              Now they start to counting star . They both are laughing and enjoing eachothers   . Now they are forget everything . Their all problems are vanish in this happyness.                                                       After much much time ram feel something warm.   He saw priya cuddle him tightly .                                       Ram remamber during counting star they both fall    in sleep . Now ram dont know but in moon light priya look like angel and he kiss her on forhead and priya   smile in sleep and tight her grip on him. But ram sepreate from her and pick up in arms and drive to house.
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yaar wish list mein kuch naya hona chahiye what u think even this is good like pickup her nice idea đź‘Ź
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool and sweet update .they both fall a sleep while counting the stars ..soo nice