Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Part =8 =page 20=pyar to hona hi tha(13-6-12)

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, its my new ff and its start from when ram open his heart infront of priya and tell her about apeksha and krishna kapoor and hug her.   2) in my ff also bc track as in show but with lots of mirch-masala. So guys   be ready.                                             Part=1 =they both hug eachother and cry. Its time when   their all misunderstanding clear and now they both in eachothers arm and melt in eachothers arm. They both dont wont to break their hug . because its one week happen .                                           During this one week they dont see or not to talk eachother . There is only silence.                                In this time time there is silence between them but sittuation is different. After sometime they stop crying but dont break hug.                                           They both feel bater but thing turn another way. Now ram try to make her stand properly so she comfort herself but at that time his hand go to her slim west and priya feel his touch and breath   hardaly and tight her grip on him.                                Ram felt priyas breth hardly and he dont no why , but he also tighten his grip and try to kiss her and priya also close her eyes   but at that time someone knock the door...and they both seprete and see at eachother with wided open eyes and think what happen if there is no knock on the door and priya run away.Edited by Nany - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love it nany
please continue.
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really v interesting di... u r going to write hot ff... superb... love it... pls continue asap !!!!
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nany u came with another one ..awww sooo sweet of you ..
if there is no knock ,they could have kissed eachother and ...rest is u r imagination haha

thats ok but who the hell are they ..who knokd the door 😑😑

Nany thumbnail
Originally posted by: salsaly

really v interesting di... u r going to write hot ff... superb... love it... pls continue asap !!!!

thanks dear ,and sure making my ff hot.
Nany thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

<font color="#000099">nany u came with another one ..awww sooo sweet of you ..
if there is no knock ,they could have kissed eachother and ...rest is u r imagination haha

thats ok but who the hell are they ..who knokd the door 😑😑</font>

hey dear i have lots of   ff in my mind but i have already 4-5 ff in forum .so no time for another .its last and thanks for liking it.
Nany thumbnail
Originally posted by: SWEETETIKA

Love it nany
please continue.

thanks
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it seems interesting please continue soon
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
damn ! kya yaar Nany.. RaYa ke bich mein haddi !🀒 waise ek accha wala RaYa scne likhna in the next update n it better be romantic😳
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Nany

pls dear continue with it...its a request to everybody who writes FF or OS, guys donot stop abruptly, continue with it a little bit more...I know everybody think that how the writing is going up, or whether ppl will like it or not, so let me tell u all my frndz, you all write brilliantly so no need to worry for that...am writing such stuffs in Nany's FF, but that doesnot mean that am only saying this her am saying to all of u ppl there who writes...u ppl just rock πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘