Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats Preethi... I'm so happy to see this new ff..
Interesting concept...
Continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update.Amazing.Waiting 4 next part
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey all i am back with my update... ðŸ¥³

Thanks for all your love and support guys...

hope you all enjoy my next update...

Sorry to say i am not PMing any one about my SaRa FFs... please bear with me ðŸ˜³
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-3

Sameer clears his shirt with a tissue. 

Rishi comes "hey bro, kya huvaa' coca se naha rahe ho kya" 

Sameer "some stupid girl pushed me and went away without even saying sorry" 

Rishi "Oops India ayaa nahin girls started throwing themselves on you" 

Sameer gives an irritating looks to Rishi and says "stupid up and lets go or will make you bath with remaining coca" Rishi motions as zipping his mouth and starts walking with Sameer.

Mandira goes near Indira says "here is your coffee di." 

Indira takes coffee saying "I have only 5mintues mandira, tell me or leave" 

Mandira "oh di, I need some money to buy some dresses for my collage fashion show." 

Indira "what happened to your pocket money" 

Mandira hesitates "karch hogaye" 

Indira "last month also you used all your pocket money and took more money from mom" 

Mandira gives shocked looks says "aap ko kaise -" 

Indira "if you forgot let me remind you mom donot keep any savings account. She takes money from my pocket only" 

Mandira bends her head. Indira takes her purse and gives some money to mandira saying "this is the last time I am giving you extra pocket money. if next time you repeat this-" 

Mandira happily takes the money "Thanks di, I will keep that in mind. Sorry di, but thank you so much" and runs from there. Indira shakes her head and proceeds to her terminal.

Sameer and Rishi reaches Diwan mansion. Kiran gives a warm welcome to her grandsons. Kiran Diwan is mother of Yash and Uday. She is a very strong lady by personality. She never involves in business but keeps every update about Diwan foundation. Till now Yash and Uday obeys her instructions like school boys. She is very affectionate and dedicated towards her family. When Yash decided not to marry and gives Sameer away to Simi and Uday to take care kiran did not object, she placed neutral. Some time she feels bad for not raising her objection because this developed distance between Yash and Sameer. There is always a wall between son and father, they talk but just like some formality. Though Sameer respect Yash as father but never tried to develop his relationship with him as he is angry on him for sending him way. Kiran wishes before she dies this difference should go. She knows Sameer is very stubborn like his father but she hopes against hope that someday Sameer's wife will come make him understand the value of love. It is not like Sameer never got love and affection in his life, simi never made Sameer think that he is not her son. But Sameer secretly feels that he is responsible for his mother's death. Yash ignorance made an impact on Sameer when he is a child, it poisoned his heart. Simi's love also did not do the magic to remove the poison from his heart. He hates love. If Yash did not love his mother so much then her death wouldnot have affected Yash this much that he separated himself from his own son. Sameer decided never to marry or if he has to marry then he will never love his wife. She will be just an object who will decorate for him to be showed off as his wife of Sameer Diwan that's all, no love, no commitment and no pain.

Sameer and Rishi hug their grandmother. 

Kiran "how is your journey?" pats their head with affection. 

Sameer "good dadi, let me first freshen up" shows his sticky shirt. Kiran rises her eye brow. 

Sameer "some stupid ladki ne drink giradi and yaa idiot" turns towards Rishi who is giving a silly smile to Sameer continues "did not allow me to change my sticky shirt" 

Rishi laughs, he is enjoying irritating Sameer. He did not give Sameer his bag to or allowed to freshen up. By the time they reached Diwan mansion Sameer's shirt became sticky which is irritating him more. 

Kiran laughs and says "so as soon as you reached India, a girl left her mark on you. Interesting" winks at sameer and Rishi gives a hi-fi to his dadi laughing openly on Sameer. 

Sameer glares at Rishi and gives a helpless look to his dadi and goes to his room. Rishi and Kiran never leave a small chance to irritate sameer. They always gang up on him.

Sameer changes his shirt still cursing the girl. On other side Indira is in plane, she starts getting hiccups continuously. Indira gets irritated and drinks a lot of water.

Sameer searches for Yash but couldnot fine him; he gets disappointed and goes to dining room. Sameer and Rishi join kiran for dinner. 

Rishi gets a call "hello Nats, my baby. How are you?" winks at Sameer and Kiran. Sameer rolls his eyes and kiran smiles at Rishi shakes her head seeing him flirting with a girl. 

Rishi "I am in India. Oh really you want to come. How sweet? Sure I will wait for you. I will show you whole India" 

Sameer whispers to kiran "as if he knows whole India well. I will leave both of them in chandini chowk let's see how they will come home safely" Kiran laughs loud gaining attention of Rishi. Rishi gives a suspicious look to both Kiran and Sameer "ok baby call me when you reach India" cuts the call and turn towards them "are you both laughing on my expense?" 

Sameer "hain I am telling dadi to set your marriage date as soon as Natasha come to India" 

Rishi panics "no no, I like Natasha but donot love Natasha that much that I want to marry her" 

Sameer "love and marriage has no connection" 

Kiran "no sameer you are wrong. Love is the base of marriage" 

Sameer "I donot believe dadi. Arranged marriage ma there wonot be any love. They just bargain, sees 'ves and +ves then get married. Everything is just a business deal" 

Rishi "but in love marriage they love each other to get married right" 

Sameer sips his water says "that is why love marriage always fails, because love is just waste of time" 

Kiran "Sameer in love marriage, love is the base which teaches us to trust our partner to core and in arranged marriages trust is the base which develops love. If the base is not strong then marriage will sure fail. So in both marriages love and trust are important" 

Sameer "I donot believe in love" 

Rishi "so you say you donot want to marry" 

Sameer "I said I donot love any one. Marriage is just a business deal for me. I will marry if I feel the deal is profitable for me" before Rishi can raise his voice Sameer says "Good night dadi, I am feeling sleepy will go to bed. Good night Rishi" Sameer leaves to his bedroom. 

Rishi still stares at Sameer's disappearing figure with open mouth thinking what Sameer said. 

Kiran "donot think that much your brain will blast" 

Rishi shakes his head "oh god dadi till now I did not understand why Sameer hates love." 

Kiran takes a deep breath as she knows what made Sameer say all this but hides this from Rishi with a smile and says "donot worry Rishi, sure one day a girl will come into his life and teaches him how to love and trust" 

Rishi gives a wicked smile to kiran says "I really want a tigress to marry our Sameer and tame him" 

kiran and Rishi laughs out loud. Sameer who is about to come again to dining hall to ask about Yash hearing it and says "Tigress, let's see who will tame who" puts his hand on Rishi's shoulder Kiran and Rishi decides to tease Sameer more, Rishi says "ya ya we will see. I am sure Sam will become joru ka gulam. Pata nahin vo kya karrahin hogi" 

Sameer folds his hands and says "kuch hain, she might be sleeping" as it is night time Sameer just said as a matter of fact. 

Kiran adds "may be dreaming about you" 

Sameer "dadi aap bi" Rishi and Kiran laughs out loud. 

Sameer "anyways I donot want to come between this stupid marriage discussions, oh dadi, oh d-dad" 

kiran "he went to some meeting, he will return tomorrow" 

Rishi "Yash uncle donot know that we are coming" Sameer hides his pain and turns to go his room, kiran sees the pain sameer is hiding in his eyes says "oh actually important meeting tha, so couldnot avoid it" Rishi donot know about the issue of Sameer and Yash. When Rishi is born Sameer is with him. When Rishi is in his teenage then he came to know that Sameer is not his own brother but cousin brother. But Rishi never paid attention on this. So still he is not aware of Sameer's painful relationship with Yash. 

Kiran tries cheer up Sameer "aree Sameer beta sit with us for some time you can sleep later" before Sameer can say something Rishi continues "aree dadi leave him, he too want to join her in his dreams, kyu sam" giving him a silly smile. Always Sameer target Rishi infront of Simi and today he got Kiran's help to tease Sameer, he is using the chance at his best to tease him. Sameer back to fun mood. Kiran thanks her star to see Sameer's smile and thanks the girl whoever is going to come into sameer's life. 

On other side Indira is sleeping in her seat waiting for the plane to land. After some teasing session Sameer goes to sleep. 

Indira and Sameer see a dream where a girl hugs a guy as if her life depends on him and the guy slowly hugs the girl as if he fears to lose her. Indira identifies the girl as herself and gets shocked in her dream that she is hugging a guy for her life. And Sameer cannot believe that he is the guy hugging some girl and he can clearly see the fear on his face, fear of losing the girl. Both are confused with the dream and wakes up with a jerk, they are not able to see who the guy or girl in their dreams is? 

Indira "what is the meaning of this dream, I am hugging a guy. Who is he, and is this dream good or bad" 

Sameer "who is this girl, why I am fearing to lose her. May be Rishi and dadi's words struck in my mind so I am seeing some weird dreams" he drinks water and tries to sleep again but the image of him hugging the girl haunted him for the rest of the night. Indira before can continue her sleep flight landing announcement is made. She forgets about her dream as some random dream and comes back to her business woman mode. 

Edited by preethimadhavg - 12 years ago
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome uppdate
are u going to update this ff regularly?
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: clustersofstar

awesome uppdate

are u going to update this ff regularly?

hey Mehak, i will try to update it regularly... or for every 3days

thanks for reading my FF 🤗
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome uppdate.Wonderful.Loved Sams n Indiras connection.Dream part was fabulous.Keep updating.Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
hey all whoever waiting for the update of this FF... i will update tonight...

hope this FF is worth for your waiting ðŸ˜³
PD_forums thumbnail
as promised i am back with my update...

these days i became lazy to write my FFs ðŸ˜† These parts i completed long back and posting now.. i need to concentrate now as i am going out of stock of chapters to post ðŸ˜³

whole story in my mind but need to write the screen play ðŸ˜³
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-4

Yash reaches early in the morning and goes to Sameer's room. He sees Sameer sleeping peacefully thinks to pat his head but removes his hand as he donot want to make Sameer know his presence. Though Yash loves Sameer but couldnot show his affection, before it is because he cannot forget his wife and later it is too late as already a wall is built between him and Sameer. He sometimes want to break the wall but Sameer never allowed Yash to do that, he hopes one day Sameer will come back to him.

Next day morning Yash having his breakfast in the dining room. Sameer and Rishi joins him at the table. 

Rishi "hey uncle good morning, how are you? I am very angry on you. Yesterday we came to India after a long time and you are missing" 

Sameer did not speak anything just takes his seat and pours some juice for him and sips in silence. 

Yash gives a look at Sameer says "Sorry beta" and turns towards Rishi continues "I am struck with business meeting. It is really hard for me to leave the business and come" 

Rishi "never mind uncle we are here to stay to we can meet daily and what is there for breakfast' wow aloo ka paratha. I bored with bread and eggs at US now I can have desi breakfast" 

Sameer "why to increase the fat in your body" 

Rishi gives a sarcastic smile says "tu eggs kaa or body bana. I donot need to build a body to impress girls. My smile is enough to charm them" says so proudly he starts his breakfast. 

Sameer "tumhe girl ka alava kuch aur nahin sujtha" 

Rishi "no" still eating his breakfast without rising his head from his plate.

Sameer shakes his head "I donot want to argue with you, it will be like I am banging my head to a wall" 

Yash laughs looking at Sameer and Rishi child fight. 

Yash becomes serious and says "Sameer I want to talk with you about take over. Will you meet me in study" 

Sameer "yes d-dad" 

Yash feels happy to hear Sameer calling him dad, he really misses him, and he leaves to his study. 

Rishi "oh god business. Sam please leaves me for some days. I donot want to be involved in this business ka chakkar. Natasha is coming to India and I want to do India darshan with her. Please" 

Sameer "Rishi no need to do that drama. Dad asked me to join him in the study not you and" Sameer puts his hand around Rishi with affection and says "you enjoy your life. If I need to work for both of us, I will take care of that as well" Rishi hugs Sameer "bro you are too good for me, thanks a lot" Sameer continues with a naughty smile "until unless you obey my orders" Rishi removes sameer hand "no way never i am going to obey your orders, i am a free bird" Sameer hides his smile "yada hava main maat udaana, girjavoga" saying so Sameer leaves to Yash's study leaving a fuming Rishi at the table before he can counter him back.

Sameer enters Yash's study. His eyes first fall on his mother's large picture which is hanging at the wall. He feels hurt and pain to see his mother and his father looking at the picture lovingly. 

He controls himself and says "may I come in dad"

Yash turns towards entrance and gives a smile to Sameer "come in Sameer" Yash goes and sits in his seat takes some files and gives him "these are some important files and CDs which will give you in site of Diwan groups. I want to announce to world that you are going to take over Diwan groups soon. I will organize a party soon to introduce you to everyone" says with proud and happiness. 

Sameer without giving away any emotion sits opposite to Yash taking the files in his hand "no dad. I donot want anyone to know about me right now. First I want to study the business we are doing here. About the competitors and their weakness & strengths then I will take over the company. May be for this I may take 3 months or 6 months. But I donot want to jump into your shoes without any proper preparation." 

Yash is impressed with Sameer's determination. Sameer never concentrated on India business but now he want to know everything before taking the chair of CEO. Sameer always follows one way mind track regarding business. He sees business as business no strings attached. He never involves emotions in work. I-donot-care-and-donot-leave-until-I-get-what-I-want attiude of Sameer and his one way mind track about business always creates fear in his competitors. 

Yash "as you wish, just enjoy few days in-" 

Sameer cuts Yash "I would like to start my work as soon as possible, maybe I would like to visit all our farms before I start working. I will start my journey today. Good bye dad" he says and gets up from his chair taking the files. 

Yash "donot want to hug your dad" Sameer raises his head looking into Yash's eyes "it is too late dad" and goes from there. Yash feels hurt and closes his eyes "I am sorry Sam, maybe I will get my son one day"

Sameer goes to his room, he closes his eyes. How much he wants to hug his dad-Yash but controls he cannot forgive Yash so easily. He donot want to show his emotional side not even to his father. Sameer takes a deep breath and opens his file. The file contains list of Competitors and the first name he reads is "Indira Sharma, CEO of Sharma groups" Sameer turns the paper and feels something fallen from the file. He bends and sees that some picture is fallen down. He takes the pic "looks like someone did not stick the picture properly" and turns the picture. It is Indira's picture. Sameer for the first time sees Indira's picture. His eyes struck on her picture mainly on her eyes. They are speaking volumes; her eyes are like mirror of her heart. He can see stubborn and born-to-win attitude in her eyes. He couldnot take his eyes of the picture. 

Rishi comes to Sameer's room and stops at the entrance 'whose picture is that' he looks like he is lost in the picture, wow is it a girl's let me check I can get some chance to tease him' 

Rishi slowly goes and stands beside Sameer and looks at Indira picture thinks 'wow it is really a girl's picture and Sameer is so lost. Hmm mana padaga the girl has some spark in her otherwise Sameer staring at the picture as if he forgot the world and he even did not observed my presence till now' 

Rishi clears his throat to gain Sameer's attention "kiska photo hain mein be dekhu" 

Sameer comes out of trans and turns towards Rishi gives him a what-are-you-doing-here look. 

Rishi  smile and continues "I thought uncle will give you some files regarding work, but I donot know that he is doing match making of yours with that photo wali" pointing at the picture in Sameer's hand. Sameer closes his eyes as if he is frustrated and says "Rishi, marriage ka alava you wonot think anything" 

Rishi "aree vah, you are looking at the picture as you want her to be with you here instead of me" Sameer gives what look, Rishi continues "The look on your face is saying it all" 

Sameer stammers and thinks 'oh god is it, am I staring at her picture like that' he clear his throat while Rishi is enjoying Sameer's discomfort. 

Rishi takes the picture from Sameer's hand and says "wow, she looks beautiful but looks kadoos just like you, but no problem I can adjust, if you donot like her tell me I will talk with Yash uncle to set her with me" 

Sameer comes into serious mood and says "nothing like that it is the picture of our rival companies CEO. I am reading about her so just checking her picture and more details about her." 

Rishi gives a silly smile as if he is not believing him, Sameer throws the file on Rishi with irritation as he know the meaning of his silly smile and Indira's picture falls down. Sameer runs after Rishi who gets the clue that Sameer is going to beat him, so runs for his life. Sameer runs after Rishi, both continue their cat and mouse game. Sameer and Rishi falls in the pool still fighting with each other by pouring water on each other. 

Kiran comes "aree, what you both are doing in water? God" 

Rishi shouts "dadi, Sameer selected a gir-" S

ameer closes Rishi's mouth from backside before he can complete his words. Kiran "kya? I did not understand" 

Sameer "nothing dadi, ya pagal hogaya hain. Please you go, I will take care of him" 

Kiran "god when will you both grow up. Donot know how Simi bares you both" 

Sameer leaves Rishi turns him and warns "Listen Rishi, there is nothing like I am attract or whatever with anyone. My focus is only on business and I donot like bringing personal or emotions in business, got that. Indira is just our business rival and I will never think of marrying her" Rishi hearing Sameer's serious tone raises his hands as surrender says "fine no more jokes on business life"

Sameer goes to his room and changes his wet clothes. Indira picture falls down and goes under his dressing table due to wind from the window. When Sameer comes back he finds the picture is missing. He thinks 'where is the picture'' he searches for in vain. 'Let it be, I donot want any distractions' Sameer stops on his tracks 'distraction from where this word comes from, from when did a mere girl became a distraction for Sameer Diwan' he shakes his thoughts and gets back to work ignoring the nagging heart who want to search for the picture. Indira's eyes hunted Sameer the whole night in his dreams.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 12 years ago