FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi every one

I am back with my another FF on SaRa. I cannot stop myself from posting this FF today thought i have two ongoing FFs one or SaRa and the other on Mayur

I promise i will complete all my FFs without leaving them in middle.

ok coming to my new FF

Actually when HD is announced i imagined this story in my mind, how I want HD to be, so here is the Hitler Didi version of mine, this is entirely different from Hitler Didi show

hope you people will enjoy

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail

Business Deal

Concept – What happens when love and marriage mixes with business, Indira meets Rishi and falls in love and gets married but after that comes Sameer Diwan making Indira's world upside down. What is the connection between Indira-Rishi-Sameer.

Come and join with me to unfold the dark secret of Business deal.
PD_forums thumbnail
Index

Concept : page-1

Prologue: page-1

Character introduction: Page-1

Chapter-1 : page-2

Chapter-2 : page-5

Chapter-3 : page-6

Chapter-4 : page-7

Chapter-5 : page-8

Chapter-6 : page-10

Chapter-7 : page-10

Chapter-8 : page-11

Chapter-9 : page-12

Chapter-10: page-14

Chapter-11: page-14

Chapter-12: page-15

Chapter-13: page-16

Chapter-14: page-18

Chapter-15: page-21

Chapter-16: page-22

Chapter-17: page-23

Chapter-18: page-24

Chapter-19: page-27

Chapter-20: page-27 

Chapter-21: page-31

Chapter-22: page-33

Chapter-23: page-33

Chapter-24: page-36

Chapter-25: page-38

Chapter-26: page-38 

Chapter-27: page-40

Chapter-28: page-41

Chapter-29: page-42

Chapter-30: page-44

Chapter-31: page-45

Chapter-32: page-46

Chapter-33: page-48

Chapter-34: page-50

Chapter-35: page-52

Chapter-36: page-53

Chapter-37: page-55

Chapter-38: page-56

Chapter-39: page-57

Chapter-40: page-61

Chapter-41: page-63

Chapter-42: page-65

Chapter-43: page-68

Chapter-44: page-71

Chapter-45: page-74

Chapter-46: page-76

Chapter-47: page-77

Chapter-48: page-80

Chapter-49: page-81

Chapter-50: page-83

Chapter-51: page-85

Chapter-52: page-87

Chapter-53: page-90

Chapter-54: page-91

Chapter-55: page-92

Chapter-56: page-93

Chapter-57: page-94

Chapter-58: page-96

Chapter-59: page-99

Chapter-60: page-102

Chapter-61: page-103

Chapter-62: page-104

Chapter-63: page-105

Chapter-64: page-106

Chapter-65: page-107

Chapter-66: page-109

Chapter-67: page-110 (Last Part)

Epilogue:   page-110 

PD_forums thumbnail
Prologue:

This is the story of two families Sharmas and Diwans. Both are well known families in the society, who always compete for the pride and power in business world. Once Sharmas are top and the next instant Diwan claim the position from Sharmas, everyone knows about the power game between Sharmas and Diwans. So no one dare to come between them. Inder sharma is the only heir of Sharmas where Yash Diwan and Uday Diwan are the heirs of Diwans. As Yash is the elder son of Diwan's take over the business and topped Sharmas in every field beating Inder sharma who is really a weak opponent. Yash's wife died giving birth to his only son, he loves his wife to core which made Yash total heart broken and concentrates more on business than his personal life. He left his son Sameer Diwan responsibility to his brother and his wife. Uday and Simi Diwan's looked after Sameer as their own son. After 5 years of marriage they had their own child Rishi Diwan. But Simi never showed any difference between Sameer and Rishi. When Rishi and Sameer are at the age of 12 years Uday and Simi decided to leave to abroad to look after the business which spreading worldwise. They took Rishi and Sameer with them. Yash has established Diwan foundation for 18 years so strong that no one can disturb its roots completely defeating Sharmas.
Inder Sharma is not at all interested in business but as he inherited the Sharma Foundations he worked as CEO for its name sake. He is never a perfect opponent to Yash Diwan. Inder has two sons, Munna and Vidith and two daughters Indira and Mandira. Munna is most interested in gambling than business where Vidith is a poet, has no interest in business just like Inder. Mandira is the younger most of all who is interested in fashion than business there left Indira who is left to take over Sharma foundations. No one felt Indira will be treat to Diwans but that is the wrong notation of everyone which Indira turned upside down by competing for CEO elections at the age of 20 which gave the first blow to Diwans. The foundation Yash has established for 18 years has shaken. Indira Sharma elder daughter of Inder Sharma and Kutumb Sharma who is very sharp and intelligent more than her age. She took the business interest from her grand and great grandfathers. Her never accept defeat attitude made news in business world. As soon as she entered her college she started working with her father. She learned the business rules more quick than Inder at her teenage. She always showed interested to lead the team. She competed for CEO post of Sharma foundations at her age of 20 years making the sensation news. Thought she lost the elections but this defeat never set her back, she took it as a challenge and after 5 years now she has elected as CEO of Sharma foundations. In these 5 years she completed her studies in Business management and also established Sharma foundation in such a way that Diwan foundation saw its first defeat after many years. Indira is known as tough boss and tagged as Hitler. She never forgives anyone for smaller to smallest mistakes. She is Miss Perfect herself. Every one fears of her from her father to her younger sister. She never smiles; she never behaves as a girl. Everyone things Indira has no heart but her heart melts to only one person that is Ishaan Munna sharma and Sunanina sharma's 10 years old son.

In her perfect world enters a man called Rishi Kumar, who made her fall in love with him and marries her than comes Sameer Diwan who makes Indira life upside down.
What is the relation between Indira-Rishi-Sameer, come join me to unfold the mystery'
Edited by preethimadhavg - 12 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Character Sketch:

Sharma Family:

Indira Sharma: Present CEO of Sharma foundations. Tagged as Hitler, the strict and tough boss anyone can ever have. Everyone fears of Indira from her family to her colleague and business opponents.

Inder Sharma: Former CEO of Sharma foundation. He is not at all interested in business but handled at his best for the sake of name. The good thing is he did not allow sharma foundation to fall flat on its fate, he just managed the Sharma foundation as it is handled to him neither raised the business nor destroyed the business.

Kutumb Sharma: Wife of Inder Sharma. Devoted wife who is typical housewife, looks after her children and house.

Munna Sharma: Elder son of Inder Sharma. He knows business well but never utilizes his brain in business. Always involves himself in gambling.

Sunanina Sharma: Munna Sharma's wife. She is nave and thinks whatever her husband do is right irrespective of logic.

Ishaan Sharma: Son of Munna and Sunanina sharma.He is apple of Indira's eyes.

Vidith Sharma: Inder's 2nd son, who is a good poet and writer. He is always involves himself in his study room oblique to the outer world.

Mandira Sharma: Youngest of Sharma's. She is a fashion diva in her collage. Always pampers herself and dreams of fairytale prince.

Diwans Family:

Sameer Diwan: Known for his arrogance and attitude. He is the present CEO of Diwan foundation. He completed his studies in US and started looking after Diwan business in overseas.

Rishi Diwan: cousin brother of Sameer. Cool and carefree attitude, charms any girl with his smile and flirting.

Yash Diwan: Former CEO of Diwan foundation. After his wife death, he fully concentrated on business and made it touch the sky. But when Indira shaken the roots of Diwan foundation, Yash was shocked to core and unbelievably impressed by Indira. He thought Indira will make a perfect match for his son Sameer Diwan.

Uday Diwan: Uday is younger brother of Yash and father of Rishi. He has taken care of Sameer as his own son.

Simi Diwan: Uday's wife and mother of Rishi, who also taken care of Sameer as her own son.

Kiran Diwan: Grand mother of Sameer and Rishi, very strong lady by nature. She never involves herself in business but have every information about outer world.

Other Characters:

Natasha: Girl friend of Rishi.
Tanya: Girl friend of Sameer.
Pappu chadda: Mandira's classmate, a nerd who secretly loves her to core but fears to express his love to her.
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interestingconcept  preethi...πŸ˜ƒ
indira as a tough business womanπŸ˜ƒme looking forward 2 dis one...πŸ˜ƒ
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg another sara ff.Yeee cool concept.interesting epiloguepreethi.Too good.Im looking forward 2 next part.Do pm me.
PD_forums thumbnail
yep dear it is the story of Hitler Didi in my style πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

donot know if you people like it or not but couldnot stop myself posting it here 😳
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Preeti,

I feel bored to write like you... so mera bhi kuch chakkar chal do... πŸ˜†
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
love the concept preeti
waiting to read this ff
i9t will be interesting to knw what role sam plays in rishi and indira's married life..
omg dieing to read it
do update soon