Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
ossum dear
loved it
but more than the story in ur concept we can see how the people are in real life
pls concentrate on the fiction too sometimes dear
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohk like TSWL there yash and dev were writing and here our dear geet..

waiting for next...

well i just saw somebody posting some unwanted comments...
after reading TSWL 62 parts back to back i surely wanted to read ur stories more. u reveal story slowly..
and later comes dhamakas..
but i just love reading ur story..

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Geet.. She has totally lost confidence in her... What's tara & Maan relation..?
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Maanstein as Frankenstein😊 but what monster has Maanstein created??  The last paragraph tells that Geet thinks not very high of herself but Maan l think doesn't share d same thoughts
Lovely part
mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳 πŸ€“
Ehm Salaam
After 10chapters I manage to save myself a space for comment...
Mere Saare reasons ek taraf aur aap ki kahani meri taraf Hehee...
I miss being here Ji...kuch zyaada hi
Lappy broke but I love reading it from my phone...il come back to write my chota sa analysis after..
And lastly, Thank Youuu for continuing with this second piece of art.. there is this sense of belonging here and more than the story its about u and all the readers here...
Ishq Shavaa et Mushq shavaa ... Love is cure and its fragrance is the cure and I see that 'shava' in ur work..
Without Wax
Mishtiii

edit**
Sorry toh bola hi nahi for being Gumshuda...maafi please 😳 Edited by mishtimohabbat - 11 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail
It seemed as if nothing much actually went wrong ... but still it all went wrong for Geet ! This Geet..this Geet..I feel like giving her a hug.
Aaah..I don't quite like this Freaking Maanstein Scar-enstein's mocking smile! Let him have lunch with Tara. Doesn't even matter! 
Aha...Meera returns with 'The Painting'  but thankfully there's no painting now..right? Or Will it soon make an appearance too??πŸ˜†
-Crayon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtimohabbat

😳 πŸ€“
Ehm Salaam
After 10chapters I manage to save myself a space for comment...
Mere Saare reasons ek taraf aur aap ki kahani meri taraf Hehee...
I miss being here Ji...kuch zyaada hi
Lappy broke but I love reading it from my phone...il come back to write my chota sa analysis after..
And lastly, Thank Youuu for continuing with this second piece of art.. there is this sense of belonging here and more than the story its about u and all the readers here...
Ishq Shavaa et Mushq shavaa ... Love is cure and its fragrance is the cure and I see that 'shava' in ur work..
Without Wax
Mishtiii

*faints and hopes to fall in Maan's arms* 
Did I just land below Mishti ji Mohabbat ji's ever-poetic comment? 
mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

*faints and hopes to fall in Maan's arms*
Did I just land below Mishti ji Mohabbat ji's ever-poetic comment?

Ufff u make me blush to a morbid red!! Am I really soo Guzaarish-type!! Haaayee don't mean to compare myself to the Gulzar lekin iss naacheez ki itni khilli mat udaoo...I'm not carcasion enough to turn more red!!

It's my most pleasant surprise to see u here!!!! Didn't know u are back to this side of the world... Hadippa moment... Haayee
-Crayon- thumbnail
Mishti ji, Aisa kyun hota hai ki jab bhi hamaari nazar aapki in khoobsurat lafzon pe padti hai toh humaare hothon pe yeh muskuraahat chaa jaati hai?

Aap toh sabko hi kavitaaein likhne pe majboor kar deti hai! Isn't this such a poetic moment!
πŸ€— 😳 Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Hi once again... just read few parts as got some time. Not many but precisely just two parts... I know I'm quite lagging behind with you updating in quite a good speed... but hopefully will able to be in sync with the recently posted updates...😊

I must say both 5 & 6  parts had so much variations in it... each character contrasting the other, simultaneous stories running parallel ... & hopefully will intersect at some point. I really can't figure out at present where all of this is leading, but I guess at some point all of these will make some sense & have a meaning of all that is transpiring at the moment. Your way of narrating each character, views & the whole concept... though is quite confusing & unpredictable, but must admit that it makes me wanting for more just to reach the real sense to it, has me hooked onto it. You potray & present all in a platter in the raw form which you make others to serve themselves in ways that appeal to them yet at the same time you have a complete control on the actual content to be served.. ... & has me completely hooked on to this FF... ( Am I even making sense with all my analouges ... or is it all a big Jargon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ)

Geet here is a mixed bag of all surprises, unpredictable & blunt all rolled into one. I guessed it right she mistook MSK to be DSK... & cretaed all the mess. Wonder why does she dislike Dev this much. Her writing of the "FRANK" diary & her writings in it... I was 🀣... To confess most of the times I too fall prey to those mentioned spelling errors...😳😳.  Her inner voices were too good. But she's a mystery here...

Dev is an interesting character now... quite well shaping up. I know that try as hard I won't be able to correctly figure out the actual dynamics & bonding between the two brothers... & somewhere I guess there is going to be a completely different perspective of their relation...😊

What's with ASR here???? & the Brij connection in all of this????

Guess will have to read the next parts... will do so & comment later...😊