Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tinoo

well even if not a lead, he was atleast a sensible match for anandi -- an education officer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

yeah tinoo,very likeminded people ,a sensible guy is what anandi needs...even if this aliance breaks up for now it has future possibilities..๐Ÿค”he has seen anandi's photo and later on he could visit anandis school  for inspection ...maybe something wil develop later on,a relationship based on mutual respect and understanding ...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pjyo

khushi lallu toh nahi thaa but hero bhi nahi lagaa๐Ÿค”...

they could walkout because bhairav said mutually agreed divorce but phir jaggu ke behavior se they will feel in this ristha jaggu will always create trouble..

exactly...not only the guy ..and even his parents r not looking like main actors...they r just the junior artists...and upar se...JG the ME couple ki entry...๐Ÿ˜†..agaye apna rona leke๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

its fine yaar...if there will be any entry...i want atleast some sorts of promotion...and it seems like...new entry plan is not in cv's list in near future...
though i like ds's talk with god..where she said...kisisko toh anandi ke liye chuna hoga..something like this...
but its very confusing as always...no clue at all๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: woman11

I don't know why the Singh family is hiding the facts of Jagya and Anandi's break up. Anandi is in no way responsible for the end of her marriage, so why hide from the prospective parties what Jagya did? Why leave them speculating about Anandi's faults in the past marriage? Instead, people will feel more warmth and sympathy if they get to know how Anandi has been victimized for no fault of hers.

i am more confused y bhairon hide this fact in front of lawyer๐Ÿ˜•...as per groom's family...may be if he will say jag married to someone else...then again they will say the same thing...kuchh toh khhot hai ladki main๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...may be...
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: woman11

I don't know why the Singh family is hiding the facts of Jagya and Anandi's break up. Anandi is in no way responsible for the end of her marriage, so why hide from the prospective parties what Jagya did? Why leave them speculating about Anandi's faults in the past marriage? Instead, people will feel more warmth and sympathy if they get to know how Anandi has been victimized for no fault of hers.

I think in that case  they will have to bring up that jagya felt that anandi was gawar, anpadh etc.  and why put those kinds of words in others' brains which can be recalled at a later inept time by the boy or his family to taunt her?

pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

exactly...not only the guy ..and even his parents r not looking like main actors...they r just the junior artists...and upar se...JG the ME couple ki entry...๐Ÿ˜†..agaye apna rona leke๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

its fine yaar...if there will be any entry...i want atleast some sorts of promotion...and it seems like...new entry plan is not in cv's list in near future...
though i like ds's talk with god..where she said...kisisko toh anandi ke liye chuna hoga..something like this...
but its very confusing as always...no clue at all๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‰nahi re mujhe koi zyada promotion nahi chahiye for new guy-remember last shravan kaa promos,abb toh promos dekh ke hi darr lagtha hai kidnaper hai yaa chor๐Ÿ˜†...zyada expectations se disappointment kaa khathraa hotha haii..๐Ÿ˜‰

at this moment all i want is divorce ho jaye๐Ÿค”-thats it  ,1 step at a time..
talaqq ho jaaye then the  right guy wil come ...phir shadi ki sochege...
khusi_* thumbnail

]๐Ÿ˜‰nahi re mujhe koi zyada promotion nahi chahiye for new guy-remember last shravan kaa promos,abb toh promos dekh ke hi darr lagtha hai kidnaper hai yaa chor๐Ÿ˜†...zyada expectations se disappointment kaa khathraa hotha haii..๐Ÿ˜‰

at this moment all i want is divorce ho jaye๐Ÿค”-thats it  ,1 step at a time..
talaqq ho jaaye then the  right guy wil come ...phir shadi ki sochege...

that was a trick of cvs to mislead us๐Ÿ˜†... uski entry se hi pata lag gaya tha...this guy is not a lead..so thanda entry...
yaar promotion toh banta hai...anandi,jag,gauri...all had very nice promotions and entries...so this time also yeh sab toh banta hai...only if cvs have plan for any entry...which is still not clear๐Ÿ˜†
and divorce track is not clear too...isbaar toh cheating ka case kar do yaar๐Ÿ˜ก
tinoo thumbnail
and anyway, the boys family was not interested in the actual facts per se... just that they didnt want additional problems in the future. 

If they have that assurance, then the actual nuts and bolts of why J and A split are irrelevant.

Anyway, people who are decent dont really poke and prod just to be intrusive particularly if they see from facial expressions that everyone is really pained by the topic. 

pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

i am more confused y bhairon hide this fact in front of lawyer๐Ÿ˜•...as per groom's family...may be if he will say jag married to someone else...then again they will say the same thing...kuchh toh khhot hai ladki main๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...may be...

๐Ÿ˜‰why not get a guy without a family ,saari problem hi khatham-already dadisa bhairav are cryng thinking of anandis departure..
๐Ÿ˜maybe there is a collector somewhere-no family,self made man๐Ÿ˜..dadisa can adopt him ,no tension of anadi leaving haveli..everybody happy,๐Ÿ˜‰next time gauri jagat come screaming mr colector/ ghar jamai can shout at them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃa ghar jamai for anandi will set gauri and jagat off steaming ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก --

"koi aur tumhara haq maar kar baitha hai"  -- anandi has got your family a new son !!!!

can you imagine gauri's mother's reaction -- that not only did anandi not leave the haveli to make room for her daughter --but brought home a nice new kanwarsaa for the haveli folks?
khusi_* thumbnail

]๐Ÿ˜‰why not get a guy without a family ,saari problem hi khatham-already dadisa bhairav are cryng thinking of anandis departure..

๐Ÿ˜maybe there is a collector somewhere-no family,self made man๐Ÿ˜..dadisa can adopt him ,no tension of anadi leaving haveli..everybody happy,๐Ÿ˜‰next time gauri jagat come screaming mr colecto/ ghar jamai can shout at them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

๐Ÿ˜†...good one๐Ÿ˜†...but ho kahan raha hai...but bhairon and ds scenes r so good..they really love anandi a lot...so genuien...DS's talk to god...get the feel like...may be someone special is there for anandi ...but still not sure๐Ÿ˜•