prospective groom came

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ok they came..the guy is  not lallu type..decent looking...but not like the lead..more like side actor ..so this time also..its not happeningEdited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yea...he was just ok..

The lead actor should be cuter.. πŸ˜³
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh acha yar kia koi new side hero ayega b for anandi ya maybe kahi yeh divrce huay hi nhn? N jag g mei property ki waja se masla hujaye?
khusi_* thumbnail
yeah...just ok soke types...deffo not a lead AT ALL!
this sequenece is created ...jag to know about anandi's remarriage plan...
coincidence happened...groom's family r in haveli when jg enter...
so this track is ended here...
 groom's family stressed on one matter that anandi's past should not affect their son's life...and jg just enter...so they wont agree with this rista at all...!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

yeah...just ok soke types...deffo not a lead AT ALL!
this sequenece is created ...jag to know about anandi's remarriage plan...
coincident happened...groom's family r in haveli when jg enter...
so this track is ended here...
 groom's family stressed on one matter that anandi's past should not affect their son's life...and jg just enter...so they wont agree with this rista at all...!

but why will the track end here? I mean J-G wont just barge in and start demanding property in front of the prospective groom and his family will they? 
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

but why will the track end here? I mean J-G wont just barge in and start demanding property in front of the prospective groom and his family will they? 

yeah i think...he will...but even if he wont...then also i dont think groom's family will take interest in this rista..coz they will sense that nothing is fine between JA...which is there main issue...they want no prob regarding JA troubled relationship and effect of anandi's past
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The prospective groom is good but dosent have tht spark...better get someone with good personality
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well even if not a lead, he was atleast a sensible match for anandi -- an education officer πŸ‘πŸ‘
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
khushi lallu toh nahi thaa but hero bhi nahi lagaaπŸ€”...
they could walkout because bhairav said mutually agreed divorce but phir jaggu ke behavior se they will feel in this ristha jaggu will always create trouble..

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know why the Singh family is hiding the facts of Jagya and Anandi's break up. Anandi is in no way responsible for the end of her marriage, so why hide from the prospective parties what Jagya did? Why leave them speculating about Anandi's faults in the past marriage? Instead, people will feel more warmth and sympathy if they get to know how Anandi has been victimized for no fault of hers.