Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What Jagat's own hospital at Jetsar, the same he forgot and disregarded!
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

prepcap mein jagya jo baat karta hai bus wohi scene abhi kaa hai baaki car jaane wala scene bhi wohi hai jub gauri aur jagya shaadi karke jetsar jaa rahe the gauri ka scene bhi puraan hai.yeh tub ka scene hai jub gauri aur jagya pehli baar ek saath haveli aaye the.choonki gauri face ke aange havan ka aage dhuaan bhi ud raha hai to aur bhi pakka hota hai ki yeh scene puraana hai

I think they don't want to show the new lead!
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just had a chance to watch the episode and my blood is boiling after seeing G. I fear I may break up my laptop

I hope CVs make a sensible episode today. I hope that Singhs give back to Jagya properly and expose G's kartootein and challenges.

The Problem with Singhs is that they never react in timely fashion, they hold on for as long as they can bear. How long does it take to expose  G ? Just 3 minutes. I really hope G does not win tomorrow.

I don't want to see another long lectured episode with no action. Please CVs, please don't disappoint me further.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well in promo ...date is changed..instread of 1 may..it is showing 2 may..so today  ..nothing will happen..i  wish this time bhairon really takes some strong step...enuf of shamelessnes of jg