Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: khusi_*

i think they dont have proper edited sequence or bank of episode...! thats y old scenes r shown...i

Or maybe Gauri will indeed once again dress up like a nayi naveli dulhan and come to the haveli to complete the rest of her nayee bahu rasams🤣
Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
After shouting at the singhs for giving her unwanted 'ehsaaan kaa education' now she is encouraging him to demand his share,they want 'haqq kaa property'...Seriously, how low can these two stoop😡..if jagat blackmails in lieu of divorce bhairav should just blackmail him back-sign up or else you go to jail for adultery..also legally disown him...
The main reason for his brashness is his belief anandi wont file case against him...if anandi takes stern action against this slimeball there's not a thing he can do...
hope that happens someday ...🤔

Originally posted by: patelcharu

I believe...CV now its time to make Anandi strong and support Bhairav and tell Judge that Jagya got married with Gauri without her permission and Gauri married to Jagya after knowing that He is married. and Let this mentally ill DOCs end up in JAIL and take their DOC liecense away from them. ...Sado sallo Jail me...Isi ke kabil ho (I never write these kind of things but today this crazy couple made me write them like this)😡.

God must punish people like Gauri and Jagaya in real life too. 😡

But Today I will say same as others...MAHAAN Anandi will stop Bhairav from opening his mouth against Jagya and Gauri.

CV we need justice now...it will be very unfair if you give Jagya money or property instead of just simple divorce from Anandi😡.

@ blue - For once i think Anandi won't stop Bhairon!! This would be her first interaction with  these losers after she moved on(the last phone call). So i hope she doesn't come inbetween Bhairon and J with her usual lectures.
Edited by -Perseus- - 12 years ago
patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

@ blue - For once i think Anandi won't stop Bhairon!! This would be her first interaction with  these losers after she moved on(the last phone call). So i hope she doesn't come inbetween Bhairon and J with her usual lectures.

I hope so too.
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She is not seen in the promo. Hope she stays in her school till Bhairon eats up the shameless couple alive and wipes off their blood from his whiskers🤣
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The height of Jagyas delusion is that he wants his own hospital like the one in Jetsar. How conveniently he forgets that he was the one who discarded it so nonchalantly and behaved like he was better than that. Today he is reminiscing fondly of the same hospital.  The gall of him.  His instant gratification attitude of no work but all entitlement complex needs a kick in the ass.  Nuff said.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
prepcap mein jagya jo baat karta hai bus wohi scene abhi kaa hai baaki car jaane wala scene bhi wohi hai jub gauri aur jagya shaadi karke jetsar jaa rahe the gauri ka scene bhi puraan hai.yeh tub ka scene hai jub gauri aur jagya pehli baar ek saath haveli aaye the.choonki gauri face ke aange havan ka aage dhuaan bhi ud raha hai to aur bhi pakka hota hai ki yeh scene puraana hai
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How much more disgusting will they turn gauri's character into... she is falling lower and lower nto a bottom less pit from where she can never recover and jaga the ass is falling along with her.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gauri is so stupid, I hate this girl 😕 and Jagat is 🤢

ANANDI <3
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Felt disgusted to watch the episode... Whatever soft corner I had towards Gauri for suffering miscarriage went down the drain. Jagat is a jackass and I couldn't believe his saccha pyaar wants to be a mistress. She wants him to divorce Anandi only if he gets his share of property 😲.  Here I thought she wanted to malign Anandi's character and get the title of patni by hook or crook. Wow... forget about Sumitra slapping, now I want to slap the besharam Dr. couple ... 😆😆

PS: Since I can't come online during morning, I miss all the conversations. After I wrote how I felt regarding today's episode, I read the thread. Good to know lot of you felt the same...
Edited by redapple1 - 12 years ago