cont soon dear...
TinkerBella thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
interasting
con..soon
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Nice concept dear...so three handsome heros and their sweet heroines in same college...maza aayega😉
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
awesome start..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanhar

Nice concept dear...so three handsome heros and their sweet heroines in same college...maza aayega😉

Thanks for liking the concept...I thought a lot of people would be against it you see! :D
aliceyue27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seems really interesting..
all my fav couple!!!!!!!
continue sooon...

i was gong to sleep
but then saw this prologue
and iw as like
ok first read it
thank u sooo much
for fab ff
i am waiting for more
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshra

i was gong to sleep

but then saw this prologue
and iw as like
ok first read it
thank u sooo much
for fab ff
i am waiting for more

Oh thanks sweety...me so glad that you read it and liked it

I just thought of penning it down with everyone's favourite characters you see...

so you have a little bit of everything!!

Haha...I will PM you the updates when I PM...

plus you are a member on the page so will tag you when I update! :)
MishtyShah thumbnail
Character Sketch

The Guys

Maan Singh Khurana

The Hottest dude in College. Every girl would want to fall in his arms but he wouldn't give a damn about them, mostly because not even one them could speak a proper sentence infront of him but would just stammer, except his friends. He is basket ball captain and that is his game. He can win fair or square, he is known for his athelete skills. He is even known as the prankster at sometimes although he would never ever want to hurt someone. He only had Dadimaa as his family his perfect guide in life.

Arnav Singh Raizada

He has the brains of Einstein. He could answer any question in any topic. He was the topper of the college 2 years in a row. If teachers couldn't understand something, they would come and ask him. Liked to maintain his distance from girls as he thought that they were all bimbos which only cared about their looks and nothing else. His attitude and arrogance can scare anyone except for the people who are the most dear to him. He only had his sister Anjali which he could depend on.

Arman Malik

The Biggest Flirt of Excel College. He would have new girl friend every week. All the girls would swoon for him. He has probably dated 99% of the girls in the college, probably the only one left was the poor librarian as he has never set foot in the library. He doesn't like to study and spends most of his time out of class rather than in it. He has no-one except his best friends, Arnav and Maan which are practically like family.

The Girls

Geet Handa

She is a fun-filled, charasmatic girl who lived in London but has recently come to spend her last years graduating in India due to her father's wish. She can bold yet down-to-earth. She is the most friendly person anyone can meet and has her eye for sport. She is epitome of purity. Although she used to live in london, she hasn't forgotten her true values. She has spent her childhood in a village from Hoshiyarpur, but her family has recently moved from Hoshiyarpur to Delhi. Her most favourite person is Khushi, her cousin sister from her mom's side.

Khushi Kumari Gupta

She is a charismatic girl which is charming yet talented. A complete book worm but also a socalist. She cannot live without her jalebi's. If she get angry, she would make Jalebi's all day and end up eating them as well. A non-stop chatter box and her mind can sometimes get side-tracked. Her parents call her "Sanka Devi" just to tease her. She loves Geet as her sister, yet she is only a cousin. They share everything with each other, big and small. She comes from Hoshiyarpur, from a conservative family, like Geet but she also has her own views. Unlike Geet's parents, Khushi's parents do still live in Hoshiyarpur and that's why she is staying with Geet.

Riddhima

She is only known as Riddhima. She doesn't like to keep her last name due to personal reasons. She wants to become a doctor and is pursuing it. She has seen the struggle in life, to try and become something and just wants a head-start. He god, her mentor her father, Dr. Shashank. Coming to excel college was a dream come true and now she just wants to become an intern at the best hospital, Sanjeevani.

Additional Characters

Dia

Most popular girl in school...prom queen two years running. She has given her heart to Arnav but he doesn't even her look at her that way but just as a friend.

Pari

A gossip-girl. If there is any gossip, she will know first. She is Dia's best friend. She has given her heart to Maan, so dreamy but he doesn't even glance at her.

Romeo

A fun-filled guy who loves playing pranks.

Mr Handa

The Principal of Excel college and the trustee

More characters will be added later when the story evolves but these are the main ones!
Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
excellent CS..
So they r not behenji types...