Priya Kapoor - The Rockstar

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the mature handling of affairs by Priya...she could have taken offence to the third rate dialogue spewed by her angry husband in front of her family and intrusive neighbours...no woman will tolerate 'tumhare baap' type of diaglogues...but Priya has understood his angst and instead of sulking and trying to hit back she has plunged straight to the heart of the problem...last night's episode was connecting the dots...Priya's silence was golden indeed..Ram was manipulated once more..all he could do was pacify his mother and bark at his wife...I would have liked to have seen a little more of the bedroom scene...the fact that Priya went and sat on the couch conveyed a different story..
Priya you are my Rockstar!!!!!⭐️
👏
Edited by Neenzoo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah she is rockstar superstar indeed
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you totally Neena didi...Priya maintained her cool in all situations...she is really a gem...hope Ram realises the value of that gem...thanks for this wonderful post...⭐️😃👏
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
PK is a rock star indeed !!!!
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u, Priya is doing fabulous job , loved her attitude  towards current issue. very understanding attitude, yeah she is the Rockstar in BALH.
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

I loved the mature handling of affairs by Priya...she could have taken offence to the third rate dialogue spewed by her angry husband in front of her family and intrusive neighbours...no woman will tolerate 'tumhare baap' type of diaglogues...but Priya has understood his angst and instead of sulking and trying to hit back she has plunged straight to the heart of the problem...last night's episode was connecting the dots...Priya's silence was golden indeed..Ram was manipulated once more..all he could do was pacify his mother and bark at his wife...I would have liked to have seen a little more of the bedroom scene...the fact that Priya went and sat on the couch conveyed a different story..

Priya you are my Rockstar!!!!!⭐️
👏

Bang on. However I'm still hoping that at some point they'll show Ram saying... that he knew everything and understood everything but due to some compulsion was forced to behave in this manner.  But you're right ... even a later portrayal of a strong Ram will not justify use of "tumhaare baap" type dialogues.

Strong word; but the only word that comes to my mind to describe Ram's behaviour now ...is "dumb". Irrespective of how much you love your family, there is a certain rationality in all of us ... inspite of Vik warning him so many times, inspite of the necklace issue, inspite of Sid goofing up on his going abroad to buy the company for Nutz, inspite of Natasha desperate to start her honeymoon and miss her brother's marriage, inspite of seeing the strong family values in the Sharma family, inspite of Niharika not accepting him as Nutz & Ishika's elder brother during their marriages...and the list can go on... inspite of so many things, Ram still not realising that there is something fishy with his souteli family... is not worthy of the character he's playing. Which is why, I'm still hoping Ekta will give a chance to Ram to redeem himself ... like in the Ashwin track. 

Another thing I didn't want to see... was the way Ram handled the police guys. Showing him as not understanding anything is weird in the first place... topping that with his foolish behaviour of using his money and power again (same way he made Priya and Sudhir sit for long hours in the police station in the beginning of the serial) and bragging about being The Ram Kapoor is totally unacceptable.

Priya's character is no doubt commendable, glorified more so, in comparison to her husband's behaviour and attitude.

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree. She proved herself yet again as a strong woman and a dutiful wife, sister,daughter and DIL.
The 'tumhara baap' was not at all dignified. But anger does make people say things they don't intend to. 
What was a treat to watch was Priya listening to Ram vent out his anger and not defending her family.  

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

Bang on. However I'm still hoping that at some point they'll show Ram saying... that he knew everything and understood everything but due to some compulsion was forced to behave in this manner.  But you're right ... even a later portrayal of a strong Ram will not justify use of "tumhaare baap" type dialogues.

Strong word; but the only word that comes to my mind to describe Ram's behaviour now ...is "dumb". Irrespective of how much you love your family, there is a certain rationality in all of us ... inspite of Vik warning him so many times, inspite of the necklace issue, inspite of Sid goofing up on his going abroad to buy the company for Nutz, inspite of Natasha desperate to start her honeymoon and miss her brother's marriage, inspite of seeing the strong family values in the Sharma family, inspite of Niharika not accepting him as Nutz & Ishika's elder brother during their marriages...and the list can go on... inspite of so many things, Ram still not realising that there is something fishy with his souteli family... is not worthy of the character he's playing. Which is why, I'm still hoping Ekta will give a chance to Ram to redeem himself ... like in the Ashwin track. 

Another thing I didn't want to see... was the way Ram handled the police guys. Showing him as not understanding anything is weird in the first place... topping that with his foolish behaviour of using his money and power again (same way he made Priya and Sudhir sit for long hours in the police station in the beginning of the serial) and bragging about being The Ram Kapoor is totally unacceptable.

Priya's character is no doubt commendable, glorified more so, in comparison to her husband's behaviour and attitude.

Well said Lalita didi...very true statements...Ram lacks the maturity that Priya has shown in all situations faced by her so far...
Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

So true. Even we being related by blood to our family know what they are. Atleast we know who is stubborn, who is innocent etc., But this guy is believing his step-family blindly. Belief is commendable but blind belief is a big no no.
And Lalita di hi after a long time
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And after saying such a big I dont want u back, he was so casually asking her to wait for him and he will talk to her after the meeting with Commissioner