Miilee

GIVE YOUR VIEWS ON MIILEE SHOW!

samera thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi i thought its about time we had a post on what people feel about miilee show know that it is ending i want you to inlcude the follwoing things in your post

1. what you liked about the miilee show?

2. who was you favourite character and why?

3. why your going to miss the show?

4. who would you like to thank on the miilee forum?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samera thumbnail
i loved miilees character, her bubbly, boyish character lights up the screen

my favourite characters are miilee and auni because they are both unique and exciting to watch. they are so great together on screen

im going to miss the show because of miilee and aunis romance i cant bear to watch tv without seeing them.

i would like to thankyou everyone who contributes to the forum and it has been a pleasure knowing you all
Bratz thumbnail
i absolutely loved, i love and will always luv da charater AoNi!!!! he s jst rli hott! i love his hair nd i love it wen he says "u no dat"!!!

My fave character was nd s aoni!!!he s such a gd actor nd he's a model cooool!!!!he looks rli gd nw wen he does da positive role!!!!

Im rli gona miss da show bcz aoni will b gone!!!i started 2 watch miilee again bcz of aoni!!!if da show s gona b ovr im rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli rli gona miss aonii!!!! 😭

Id lyk 2 giv a big big thnx 2 all da ppl hu posted da videos r rote da updates evryday!!!thnx a lot u guys rock!!!nd id also lyk 2 thnk da ppl hu posted comments on miilee nd supported miilee!!!thnx once again!!! 👏 4 evry1!!!!!
samera thumbnail
thamkyou for your comment

MIILEE QUOTE FOR THE DAY

"i would like to say the same thing to you again, i love you miilee, tell me you love me, please lie beut tell me you love me miilee"

i tihkn auni looked cute on the hospital bed
Bratz thumbnail
yea i no he lukd rli gd!!!i wz crying 4 ages wen i wz watching miilee nd aftr it!!!its sooo sad!cnt wait until 2morws episode!!!
mystic poetess thumbnail
Miilee is a wonderfully unique story. the theme and characterization is so powerful! Her character is beautiful, I mean she represents truth, goodness, love and virtue in itself, and she is absolutely invincible and indomitable in the face of all obstacles! Its such a universal story, no wonder it has appealed to us so much!!!! OH AND THEN WHEN AONI WAS INTRODUCED. . . . . . man its so hard to put it all in words! 😉 👏 , but i must say that the producers and screenwriters have really created a story that is going to become a legend for modern times 😉 😊 . Because it has everything in it, from humour, to innocence, to honesty, to sweetness and then the truest, purest and most eternal expression of real LOVE when the heart literally beats for another.
mystic poetess thumbnail
The best part is that they're just so YOUNG and CUTE!!! (Aoni and Miilee), their relationship is so adorable and 'real to life' and natural and yet there is such a strong element of mysticism and Sufi philosophy. Its so beautiful how it (especially Aoni's love) grows into an emotion that completely goes beyond the physical and just becomes part of the soul. Because if you observed, there is not one lusty sleazy or typical boy girl scene on his part, because what he feels for her just surpasses all that surface stuff and goes BEYOND. And even that famous scene when Miilee's dressed in white and Aoni walks into her room and imagines all that in his mind, there is nothing really typically physical about it, although its a highly sensual and intense scene. it simply goes too deep. its like poetry 😊
shaika00 thumbnail
all r rilly young here it is a unique story n it was never boring I luv story of da story of millee n of corse I lyke mona wasu also in millee she is a superb actor and she fits her role n I just luv mohit mallik(auni) mona and mohit great together n appreciate auni's love 4 millee I watched millee frm da beginning but I started luving it after auni entered he is sooooo hot n I luv everything abt him I hope auni doesn't die because millee needs some1 n I rilly rilly luv auni their chemistry is abdorable Auni is rilly g8 n I cant express in words seriously after auni's entrance I started luvin millee n now it is my fav show im going 2 miss da show I watched it frm da beginning though it was not dat good dat time but after auni's entrance it became very interesting im going 2 miss every1 in millee esp mona wasu and mohit mallik it was rilly great meeting everyone in this forum I would thank evey1 who used 2 send da daily videos n updates and also samera for da g8 video mixes I would lyke 2 thank every 1 in this forum
samera thumbnail
thankyou:

mystic poetess

punkrockgal

for you comments and contibution to the forum and i hope you carry on doing so after the show has finished
galacticb thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. what you liked about the miilee show?

-Obviously, I liked the charaterization of Aoni and Miilee together! 😛

2. who was you favourite character and why?

-Aoni. Because he has different shades to his character. He can be a soft, romantic lover at one time and a crazed, mad lover at another.

3. why your going to miss the show?

-Im going to miss this show because Aoni's and Miilee's love story was soooo short! Actually, it's more of a regret.

4. who would you like to thank on the miilee forum?

-Everyone who made the Miilee forum possible! Because I think that its only through our discussions that we get to understand each character so intimately.

If only the show would go on just a little longer.. 😭 And the focus on on Aoni and Miilee is stretched 😕