Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yes and Laagi Tujhe se Lagan. 
My Grandpa got me into the show 🀣 watched it when he was over and I love Dutta and Mishal Raheja

Probably my 2 fav actors.

Mishal Raheja and Barun Sobti. But obv love Barun More!!

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pisces25

πŸ˜† The only Hindi soap I have watched from the beginning and haven't lost interest is Iss Pyaar other then that used to watch

Kasam se randomly ( I only watched after that new bani came)  when it was on tv and Kis Desh, Rishta.com, Mahiway and Baat Hamari.

I had a DMG and Geet phase for a month and then it died down and then hated the shows.🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i watched Hip Hip Hurray, Woh, DMG, Remix, Kis Desh, Kasauti (Prem and Mukti scenes), Jassi jesi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but followed full show Love Story by Anurag Basu...i watched all of it..without miss..that is the only one..and now IPKKND is one of that no miss show..πŸ˜›

DMG sucked yaar... so many changes in Riddhima..and the end was 🀒 no offence to KaJen Lovers..πŸ˜†

i wish to catch up Baat Humari (Sachi Shrawan) and i wish to watch some english shows suggested by friends.😊

oh Geet... first yr was magical...Nissar was there...but when Nissar quited..it became 🀒 toing toing with piyaakad mamaji and some dumb characters..storyline screwed up..

i guess only storyline can hook me to the show...and ofcs..preety facesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I watched LTL only for Mishal...but when he quited..i quited the show too! show went into gutter after that...MR and Nakku chemistry was really good...story was good too..but they screwed up...

i love Barun and Shilpa anandπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 12 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
UGH DMG Was just bleh. I like the original Ridhima Shilpa but then the changes in RIdhima and some of the actors ermm personal issues etc... Made me hate the show more. But I did like Sid and Ridhima.

Geet ya again it was good and then they brough those Anwesha and Teji and geets family, ruined the show.

Love story (Mishal) 😍 Did not follow that show much though...
pisces25 thumbnail
Anyways catch you later Krish Bye πŸ€—
Ok Sure Devanshi will catch up laters..

but do watch Love Story by Anurag Basu..it's beautiful show with strong script..

we have same views than..

*hugs* bbye
pisces25 thumbnail
I really don't know why you guys love me, but I'm just very thankful for your constant support and love (Smiles!). You are the best ever!

^^^ SO Sweet πŸ˜†

BTW DId anyone watch vicky donor?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Omg Barun fans are too much. SO you know he mentioned that Pani Da Rang was his favourite song! Well check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiItLWWxgOI

Half of the comments are

Like? if Barun's interview brought you here :) ?
  • loool i came to here after baruns? interview on bbc when i saw ur comment i was like :O

• oh teri, I did the same too :D? that means we ended up listening to this song because of Barun ?

• Enough!!! This is Ayushmann's song...Stop this Barun Sobti talks here!!
  • OMG! I just listened to Barun's interview and ended up here the next minute. Wow! barun has a lot of affect on us, don't you guys agree? I? pray to God he remains the same and success never gets into his head.
  • perfectly right, he's awesome ? in every way, not only for the choice of the song, his simplicity, the way he cracks jokes during interviews with Akshay Dogra :D his punjabi and english accent:) above all he is a? great husband :)

Like if you are here only for this awesome song? by Ayushman and don't care about Barun Sobti!

I didnt even know who Barun Sobti is...Man he is becoming popular? thanks to Ayushmann!!!

looks like he is some TV actor.. though I am not sure if he is in anyway related to Ayushmann or? this movie/song..

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Theres more one of the comments the like button was raped.

Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
Nyone around to chat??? I am Excited to see Barun in today's episode as well as Promo! πŸ˜‰ I am so glad we get to see him in show again! πŸ₯³

watching Sanchi Shravan 2nd meet.. πŸ˜›

is that just me who finds him chubby in BHPH? or someone else also thinks the same?

look at the song effect...*cute*

i LOVE this scene:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVfcvVXp_4U&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 12 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
OMG yes Krish even in the beginning of Iss Pyaar he was little chubby now he is soo skinny.I guess work pressure