Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

I lost my way to CC, but finally I found it and here I am.

Congratulations allsmiley31

cygnet9 thumbnail

Madhu the previous CC was finished splendidly, so wanted to comment there but could not do because of the changessmiley20.

“You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” —Steve Maraboli

Dear Friends the above quote is what I feel in my heart, so dedicating to all of you heresmiley31.

Stay blessed and happy always.

Good Night allsmiley31

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Madhu the previous CC was finished splendidly, so wanted to comment there but could not do because of the changessmiley20.

“You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” —Steve Maraboli

Dear Friends the above quote is what I feel in my heart, so dedicating to all of you heresmiley31.

Stay blessed and happy always.

Good Night allsmiley31

That's so sweet, Padma! But we all have learnt so much from each other and IF has been an enriching experience!smiley20

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

How is everyone? What plans for the new year? I just watch the festivities around, and sleep around my usual time, not a party person as such. For me it is more of a technical change of year, not being cynical, but do enjoy seeing people celebrating and having resolutions and aspirations!

Have a good day everyone, be blessed always!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

I lost my way to CC, but finally I found it and here I am.

Congratulations allsmiley31

Good morning Padma, have a nice day. smiley31 

After reaching to 150th page, that CC was closed, that's why, you couldn't post anything. 

Iype Tomson on X: "Good Morning. Beautiful Flowers #rose #flowers #garden #gardenplants #tropical #tropicalplant #pretty #beautiful #bloooms #blossom #floweringplant #kerala #india #indian #godsowncountry #backwater #naturebeauty #naturephotography ...

• The joy of finding new love 
  • Your dreams for the future of your relationship or future partner
  • The distance between you and a lover 

• Telling someone you love them
  • Your description of someone you admire
  • The enjoyment you get talking to someone

• Your love for a season or a country scene
  • Your love for an animal/bird/natural object
  • The wishes for your future
  • The story of your life

Unconditional love

Unconditional love means loving someone or something even when it isn't easy, despite the circumstances. Write songs about receiving unconditional love or providing it for someone else.

37. Small talk

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 days ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone? What plans for the new year? I just watch the festivities around, and sleep around my usual time, not a party person as such. For me it is more of a technical change of year, not being cynical, but do enjoy seeing people celebrating and having resolutions and aspirations!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day.smiley31 

This is the time to celebrate, good season for shopping, great time for travel, and always better to relax at home as well! 

Zuhoor 2015 on X: "Good morning from Zuhoor 2015 #keukenhof #flower #Amsterdam #abudhabi #international #flower #garden #exhibition http://t.co/cvrI1e3aJK" / X

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Same heresmiley1

cygnet9 thumbnail

"The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen." —Shannon L. Alder

Good Night allsmiley31

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends. I congratulate all of us on the new Rainbow. smiley27smiley31

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Madi for the wonderful memories, with which you completed our CC. smiley27

Padmaja, I also have the same feelings in my heart. You explained it so beautifully and simply. smiley27

The plans are Vibha, to watch a good movie or watch TV in the armchair.  smiley4 Somewhere, out of the way, in the years that have passed, that magic of New Year's Eve has been used up. And my wishes are simple and intangible. I guess it comes with age. Now I am happy with the joy of the people I love.

Happy new day friends smiley27

Edited by nn027 - 4 months ago