Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG *Shouts* with excitement of his voice..uff.. *Thud*
I love you Barun.. ❀️
pisces25 thumbnail
Krish πŸ€—

So you still watching Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati???
btw did you watch bones season finale?

Gotta say Karanvir is doing an amazing job πŸ‘
  Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pisces25

Krish πŸ€—

So you still watching Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati???
btw did you watch bones season finale?

Gotta say Karanvir is doing an amazing job πŸ‘

yep he is ... VD is very attractive character...with his flaws..imperfaction...intensity of his love...he is similar but not like ASR...he gets hurt when he beats Jhanvi..but at the same time...he does it to keep her in his jaws..

Kv is very charming...they needed one charming AntiHero...have u heard about Touglough play...VD's character is inspired by that😳
nope sorry yaar..i haven't seen Bones..but i want to watch it...after studying done..that is the one thing i want to do..catch up old good shows.πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. i just love the passion part in love...pain in love...may be that is why i loved Bazigar, Anjaam, Dar, etc type movies😳
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 12 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
Oh I haven't heard about toughlough who is that by?

I really loved SRK in Bazigar and Darr, mainly loved his old movie not his new movies πŸ˜†

But I honestly love anti heroes. I guess because they have the guts to say what we all would like to say and do what we'd all like to do.  If they are flawed, they don't try to atone and apologize for it.  They are who they are and do as they wish.

But then again I would honestly like to see more shows like the Yash raj ones that used to come on Sony? Have you seen them?
pisces25 thumbnail
No but I should get one 🀣

Originally posted by: pisces25

Oh I haven't heard about toughlough who is that by?

I really loved SRK in Bazigar and Darr, mainly loved his old movie not his new movies πŸ˜†

But I honestly love anti heroes. I guess because they have the guts to say what we all would like to say and do what we'd all like to do.  If they are flawed, they don't try to atone and apologize for it.  They are who they are and do as they wish.

But then again I would honestly like to see more shows like the Yash raj ones that used to come on Sony? Have you seen them?

Here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2802898
me too..

his old movies showed his passion...passion to get success...follow dreams..these days what he is been doing is not new.. infact.. Veer Zara was his last Fabulous work.. i loved him as AntiHero.. he was fascinating..i wish he plays antihero again

Ditto... u must have liked Klaus from Vampire Diaries then... but he was Villain..not AntiHero... but surely felt bad for his death..😭😭 i wrote comparision posts on him and Viraaj..😊 now i don't write much..

nah..i didn't watch Yash Raj Shows..  missing out a LOt..😳

Oh please get to Twitter yaar..i thought u were the one who runs TeamBarun on twitterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 12 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
Omg Klaus I couldn't believe it when he got stabbed through the heart πŸ˜’

Do you watch big bang theory?

urbanamore:Friends | 10 Favourite TV Shows (no particular order)

Could watch this show FOREVER <3

Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
ikr! me too..was sad..but his body died...and he took over Tyler's body..

CBC allowed season 4...so TVD is gona come back in sometime sept.. πŸ˜‰

but i will miss watching Joseph Morgon

Nope.. πŸ˜” i guess i am more of hindi show lover than english..πŸ˜† i watched Friends though..used to watch it with my room mate
pisces25 thumbnail
πŸ˜† The only Hindi soap I have watched from the beginning and haven't lost interest is Iss Pyaar other then that used to watch

Kasam se randomly ( I only watched after that new bani came)  when it was on tv and Kis Desh, Rishta.com, Mahiway and Baat Hamari.

I had a DMG and Geet phase for a month and then it died down and then hated the shows.🀣