booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, how've you been?

So I'm back with another OS, I know I said that I'll post it by this weekend but I'm posting it on Tuesday night. Sorry. 😲

This is my 500th post and really special for me *happy tears*
I haven't posted anything in the last couple of days so that this OS could be my 500th one 😃

Some pointers: please don't read this OS if you feel strongly against premarital sex, sarcasm, or frequently get offended by mature content. I've tried to keep it as clean as possible but I can't help what my characters make me write. Please feel free to click out if you at any point feel offended or dislike this. Having said that, constructive criticism is always welcome.

Another warning is that I feel that this piece is very different from all that I've written so far and radically different from The Beautiful series. This is just something random that came to my mind and I started writing, as usual I didn't have an ending planned out and changed it a million times in my head. Then when I actually started typing came out with something completely different from what I'd thought. Blame the characters, they make me write. 😆

This OS is dedicated to IndigoBlues, I'm ecstatic that she's back with her awesome pieces!!!! Just came across them last week.

Hope you're reading this, honey!!

OS- BETRAYAL

"Manvi, what are you so upset about? It was a long time ago. Can we just move past this trivial issue?! "

"What? What did you just say? Trivial issue? You think this is a trivial issue, are you kidding me? I'm not upset, I'm angry! Very, very angry'" she almost growled, hands gesturing wildly.

"But what are you so angry about? I just don't get it. You knew about my past, then why are you suddenly acting so surprised as if you haven't known about it all along?" he was exasperated by her childish behavior now and just wanted to end this discussion once and for all.

"I haven't known about it all along, how the hell am I supposed to know what you've been up to behind my back?"

"Manvi, it wasn't behind your back, for Christ's sake. Can you just stop being difficult?"

"I, I'm being difficult? I'll show you what difficult is." She made him realize she wasn't kidding when she climbed atop the bed and started screaming, "My fiance is a man-s**t, he goes around lying about sleeping with women." And Virat was glad that everybody had gone out for dinner and couldn't hear his fiancee's ear-piercing screams.

"I didn't lie, it just never came up and now I think it's good that I didn't tell you because you clearly can't handle the situation maturely."

"Oh my God, did you just call me immature? Look, the pot's calling the kettle black!"

"Yes, you are being immature. Only an immature person gets angry about an ex-girlfriend who she herself tried to get me back together with and now she's climbed up on the bed and is whining about my past relationship."

"I'm not whining about the relationship, I'm pissed that you were never completely honest about it." she shouted.

"I told you, it never came up.  And what were you expecting anyway, that I'd come up to you and solemnly admit to having sex with Maya?"

"Yes, Virat. That's exactly what I was expecting you to do, like a gentleman. But how can I expect honesty from a man who doesn't even know the meaning of the word."

"Manvi, just calm down. What did you think that I was celibate before I met you?"

"I didn't think about your sexual activities from before we met!"

"Well, I didn't think about my sex life from before we met either, sweetheart. I was too busy thinking about you to let my mind even drift back to that time" he ventured, hoping that this would help subside her anger.

"No, you don't need to say fake sweet things to me just to get me to make up with you. No way. I'm not letting you off the hook that easily." she said as she showed him the finger.

"I'm sorry, honey. I don't know what I can do besides apologizing, I can't take my actions back no matter how much I might want to." He extended his hand as a way of apology and hoped that she would take it to climb down the bed.

She obliged and took his hand to finally climb down from the bed "I just can't believe you slept with her. It's like my brain always knew but now that I've realized it's true, my heart refuses to accept it." Her eyes lined with worry, she sighed, which made his heart ache. Virat wished Maya had never come into his life as she only ever had caused trouble. She was creating problems for him even after leaving.

"I can understand, this must be difficult for you.."

"Virat" she interrupted him, looked into his eyes pleadingly and asked, "Did you sleep with her when the two of you patched up?"

"What, no!"

"You're lying. You were getting engaged to get married, of course you slept with her." she huffed.

"I'm not lying. I did not sleep with her." He enraged, his patience had run its course. This evening was not turning out the way he'd planned.

"Well, you slept with me even before you asked me to marry you, so how can you expect me to believe that you didn't get it on with her despite the fact that you were getting engaged within days?!" she said suspiciously.

"Because I wasn't in love with her. Oh God, how do I explain it you? I didn't want to 'get it on' with her because I was already subconsciously in love with you!" he exclaimed making quotation marks in the air as he sat down on the bed, unable to take the torturous accusations anymore, cradling his hurting head in his hands. This was going from bad to worse and the evening hadn't even started.

"Oh crap! You cheated on Maya, that too with me." She said incredulously, sat on the bed and started shedding giant tears.

Virat sighed, how the hell did he manage to screw a perfect opportunity was beyond him. This was supposed to be their night, he'd arranged for everyone to leave home so that he and Manvi could be alone at home, just enjoying each other's company in a homely atmosphere and get a feel of what married life would be like for them. If it's anything like this, I'm going to be driven to insanity within a month. How do people manage their women? Is it really this bad or am I just one of the unlucky ones who happen to be in love with a completely crazed woman.

Manvi's hysterical sobs interrupted his train of thought; he knelt down beside on the floor in front of her and squeezed her hands hoping it indicated his love for her. "Manvi, why are you crying over such a small issue? Whatever Maya and I had, it's over. It was a really long time ago and it doesn't mean anything now, the sex was just a physical reaction to all the pheromones, that's all. Now that I look back and think about it, I realize that it didn't have any feelings behind it. You need to let this go so that we can move on; we're going to start a new life together."

Just as Virat thought he was making progress when Manvi looked into his eyes with a questioning one in her own. "Was it the pheromones with me too?" she asked and started to sob uncontrollably.

No way, this was not happening to him. Why was he in love with this psycho? "Manvi, I want you to look into my eyes and listen very carefully because I'm not going to repeat myself after this. I love you, only you. I want to marry you and raise children and grandchildren with you. I may have thought that I've been in love before I met you, but I've realized that it was just infatuation. You're my soul mate, you are the one who completes me and I'll always be with you, no matter what. Okay? So, lets just drop this, honey and move on." He said silently praying that she would hear the sincerity in his voice and let him off the hook.

"Oh Virat, I love you too. I forgive you." She smiled brightly and pressed her lips lightly against his. She got up to clean her face in the bathroom.

Bipolar, he thought to himself and smiled. Manvi continued to drive him up the wall one day and amaze him the next and he loved this unpredictability she brought into his life. That's when a voice in his head whispered- something is wrong. First she created such a hullaballoo about it and then just let you off the hook, just like that. What is up her sleeve this time?

A second later, Manvi's head peeked through the slightly open door. "Virat, I'm unable to work the shower, can you please come and help me out?" she smiled mischievously.

Definitely bipolar, he thought as he slowly started unbuttoning his shirt and made his way to the bathroom. See, this is what married life should be like.

An hour later, Virat sat in the bathroom, leaning against the shower stall with Manvi's back resting on his torso, their fingers entwined and limbs entangled. Both wet and completely spent but looking satisfied.

"This is how I want to bathe every day for the rest of my life."

Manvi laughed in response, "Every day? You don't seriously think you'll be able to keep the stamina intact, do you?"

"Oh really?" he mocked and started tickling her; she screeched and tried to wiggle her way out. Within seconds his lips were on hers and she wasn't wriggling to move away from him anymore. I'll show you my stamina, he thought, bracing himself for round three.

"Virat" she interrupted the kiss and he started to place small kisses along her jaw and neck, enjoying her sweet taste mixed with a hint of salty due to the sweat.

"Hmmm..."

"Can we push the wedding from July to October?"

He stopped just as he reached her shoulder blades. This is what all that drama was about. "Manvi, I've already told you that I can't wait until October. I have a very important case in June after which I've cleared my calendar for the whole wedding extravaganza and the honeymoon. The wedding will take place in July and that is final." He said sternly.

"So change your schedule, we're getting married in October and THAT is final. Do you know how hot and sticky the weather in July is? We're getting married in the month of October, in pleasant weather when I will not be sweating like an animal."

"But sweetheart, I like you all hot and sweaty. You turn me on, like right now."  He smirked and bent his head for his lips to resume its actions.

"October it is!"

"No."

"I forgave you for sleeping with Maya! And you can't postpone our wedding?" she asked exasperated.

"No." he said and got up to leave the bathroom and he felt her grip on his arm. She slowly got up off the floor, trailing a finger from his back to his chest along his shoulders. She stood facing him and lightly began to push him towards the wall behind him. When his back hit the wall, he felt her fingers lightly stroking his manhood as she kissed his jaw and moved towards his neck, teasing his senses, giving him pleasure and pain in the same moment.

"So, about October..." she whispered as she moved down his chest and came right back up before biting into his shoulder.

Virat moaned, unable to take this torture any longer, he pulled at her hair to break her lips away from his body. "Fine" he said, desperate to put an end to her wreaking havoc on his senses as he crashed his lips onto hers for a wild kiss.

The last coherent thoughts in his mind were- How will I be able to wait that long to get married to her? How will I maintain my stamina when I DO get married to her?

This is almost 1900 words, more than 4 pages in word and took forever to write so please be kind' 😊

Hope you guys liked it, like, comment and let me know.

Lots of love!!!

PS Newbies, please get more active, start commenting and not just sending me random buddy requests or I'll be mean *evil laugh*

PPS You can read my other pieces on Virman:
Edited by booksfreak07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally different concept... Loved it... As always i love your detailed description... Awesome...!!!
NinaArief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just came on IF to check for a particular PM and saw your post and i went all wild like OMG she has posted again.. i still remember re-reading your beautifull series.. and tears and condolences or some thing of the sort many times over.. you write so beautifully .. and i loved this - so close to character(dialogue-vise) and yet so far away from it (the 'incident' vise ;) ) great job !!!
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww loved it... it was superb well written dear... waiting for more works from you like this...
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
I really liked it! Specially the characters. I love the melodramatic reactions from Maanvi and Virat's understanding! It's written beautifully and tastefully. Thanks for the pm 😊
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was wow.  you write so well dear. thanks for your pm
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You actually write very well!
Superb concept, can't wait for the next part.
amee1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm, i really liked it,  do pm me when u update again.
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
this was nice os.  loved reading it. than you so much for the pm :)

Edited by Kaval05 - 12 years ago
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
nicely written! loved it!