OS Virman: To new beginnings, part 3(last) on pg10

booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys 😃

So I know I haven't written anything in a looong time now. This idea was given to me by  Shivrajput52 following up on it now.  This isn't the entire thing, don't worry. I have been writing this since a couple of days was feeling gloomy with the whole cancer thing but this isn't in sync with the current track completely. Since I'm still not sure exactly what I want in this, it's taking even longer than usual. But I just couldn't wait to post it anymore. So, posting this part now (Manvi's POV), have started writing ahead, will post ASAP.

Hope you guys aren't too mad!!! Enjoy'.

To New beginnings

It wasn't supposed to be this awkward, surely not THIS uncomfortable! They'd known each other almost a year and been friends for the most part. He was her partner, partner in crime after all! This is easy, just breathe and you'll get through it, she told herself repeatedly.

Sitting here, in this room, brought to mind so many memories that she had shared with him. They'd had countless petty arguments, numerous leg-pulling sessions and once even been caught by Swamini bua while doing nothing but just playing around, completely innocent. She smiled at the memory of bua's horror stricken face, the thoughts that were obviously terrifying her at that point. But then she remembered reality and that smile faded away as she pursed her lips into a thin line as if she was almost in pain.

How the hell events took this turn, she had no idea.

She wasn't forced, a little, but not enough to get her to agree unwillingly. She wasn't in love, no. She wasn't pregnant, no. Okay, so she was a tiny bit attracted to him. But who in their right minds wouldn't be? He had broad shoulders, muscular arms and chest. Not too much, not too little, just the way she liked it. And those enormous hands, she'd fantasized about them on more than one occasion. But all this seemed irrelevant as he had never given any indication of being attracted to her and she had left it at that, thinking that he really valued her as his friend and that Maya was the love of his life. Then how did things take this turn?

How did they turn from friends, not even great ones at that, to a married couple? How?

;;

If you enjoyed please say thanks to  Shivrajput52 :)

TO NEW BEGINNINGS PART 2
Edited by booksfreak07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pweettiechic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oooh.. that is interesting..
please pm when you update!!

can't wait!
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its too good dearEdited by khushalee - 12 years ago
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
supperb please continue soon wonderful pm me when u update...
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! amazing concept, do continue & thnks for the pm
Khushi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So interesting...!!!!
Amazing concept..!!
Can't wait..!!
Continue soon and pm me when u update..!!!

--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
plz plz plz continue soon and pm me...
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U r a wonderful person and awesome writer yar... I loved all ur creation nd den came across ur note so i just lended u a blank idea... And as i said u r a gr8 writer u convert a blank idea into an ss... Hats off 2 u... And guys dnt thank me... I didnt do anythng she deserve dat thanks 4rm all of us bcs we r gttng bored 4rm d current track nd we want os nd ss to overcome our hungr... And she s helping us in dat... Thank u dear...!!
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
all i want to say is UPDATE SOOON!!!! awesome piece😊👍🏼 n do pm me

-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow !! Its amazinggg !! Loved it ! please continue soon