Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shubba

Chechi, I doubt if she would call TA as anna...
But TA can be over smart in calling her sister sister and over take her...🤣 atleast for once a over smart TA...Hope C doesnt write one more poem about her dreams and things......But my doubt here is...what will she think when she sees Nitish and Lav together married if she only remembers till engament...😛 and that too with a baby...appo seeing TA with T might give her shock too...hope they dont say TA married nu matter a hide for C's good nu ......when its about C its always over time...😆

😆😆 😆😆
Your analysis is so funny! 😆
Well, point no.1, Srividhya should agree to act(now that she is married)(I can't imagine anyone else in her character)!
and then since she remembers only till the engagement, maybe she will be able to come over it and do no more harm. I don't feel they will introduce her again, though I hope they do😍
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

😆
Your analysis is so funny! 😆
Well, point no.1, Srividhya should agree to act(now that she is married)(I can't imagine anyone else in her character)!
and then since she remembers only till the engagement, maybe she will be able to come over it and do no more harm. I don't feel they will introduce her again, though I hope they do😍

Most of these actresses will say they won't want to act after marriage - but somehow they will turn up at the door-steps of the studios bcoz it has become part and parcel of their lives. They tend to miss their profession and the excitement that is involved in it. If industry comes hunting for them and if the offer is worth it then they wouldn't hesitate to grab. Sri Vidya must be too busy getting herself settle down with her new life...let's see if she has a change of mind.😛
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

bhu track is definitely an interesting one...

at least the good ones are all on the same side and fighting a common purpose..
after all the tortures better not even to bring xxx into even light discussions pls...days of mental torture just cm to the mind...

hopefully TT now more experienced and capable of handling deciet skilfully...manoevuring and outdoing all kinds of foes...helping friends in the process (and some enemies too to blossom into bathroom singers...!)
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update jayashree akka...🤗