Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutepair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jinju

Thanks for the update Jaya.

Padma was good for a change. I can understand MM's pain. But he is too self centered. He did not feel even a bit bad for T to P.  She may hate T and would probably feel super happy on hearing T's hand got broken, that too by her own mother. But I can't believe he did not tell anything. P never asked why Bhu visited T. Its quite strange.

Last part was plain disgusting.

I was also thinking the same. The CTs conveniently skipped mentioning T's name just to focus on padma's nalla manasu.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..🤗

Thulasi with a plan along TPS and executing.. Nice and very interesting.. Waiting to see how Prabha and Laxman will react.. 

Padma was superr.. As you all said, we never thought we would say Padma was superb today..!! Though she is a GW, she is of different kind.. 

Bhu's scene was..😡 Explaining to CP with other words...😡 Aiyooo sigh.. tomorrow romance scene..😭
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A nice episode showcasing the ladies in MM's life...
as most of you said, never thought a day wud come to applaud padma...of course her scenes with GW always get a thumbs up...remembering iru kodugal..padma needs the likes of gw and bhu to raise her bar of goodness...

MM's acting always was class and his expression of joy at padma's words, though with a sense of disbelief in the beginning enchoes r feelings too.  just wish bhu had heard padma describing her acts...yes it wud be a treat to have bhuvana facing the lash of padma's tongue...
with 2 scenes from the promo almost over, still hvng to endure the jamun scene...
still a week to look forward to..

waiting for the plans to unravel...
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the beautiful update.

Today we could see Padma in much better colors. It is true deep within everyone has tenderness in his/her heart. And Padma became all goodie because the talk on T was conveniently avoided. Padma definitely is concerned about MM's happiness because she needs him to see that her children are settled. MM needed moral support today which Padma gave. And he wouldn't change her rhythm by bringing the name of Thulasi. If she were good to MM, she has to share the concern he has for T. She may even try to get MM against Thulasi by showing support to him this way. Even Bhuvana could be nice to Prabhakar or this way.

What sort of business logic Bhuvana has? A good business person uses a waste land to profit for herself. What will she do when she learns the 'waste land' has a gold mine with a lot of gold in it? Definitely the gold could not be destroyed and it will be liked by many persons also. The proverb is 'Odukkiya kuppai thane uyarum' which becomes very true. Even kuppai is valuable because it has become an energy source. What word then we call Bhuvana?
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Again Padma got something some women may be yearning to get after marriage. That is to have a husband who speaks for them against his mom as they have heard about bad MILs. For the first twenty years of the marriage, MM spoke in favor of her against her MIL and this behavior gave her the impression that MM really loves her. When he changed very late in life, she is fully used to that type of life and so the marriage becomes settled. Probably this was not the way he behaved with Bhuvana. Laavanya literally cried with Nitish to get him support her against her MIL

This comment is not to say what Laav or Bhu may have desired is healthy. But indicates how things had been with each of these GWs.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam..truly a great update. 👍🏼

I saw this episode around 11.45pm. Came into the Forum to see if the update was out as it was past midnight...I know its not easy to come out with it immediately...but then it was just a little hope. Couldn't stay up any longer as my eyes kept closing..!! 😛

Yes the star of the day was definitely Padma⭐️ She was really worried to see MM being so upset after his confrontation with Bhu. Padma comforted him and finally made him much more stronger and confident for his next encounter with Bhu. With that sudden spirit in him he also got his appetite back to have his dinner as well. The foundation laid in MM's 2nd marriage is solid  even though most of the time this couple are at each others throat. Padma only barks if things are not set right for the benefit of her hubby and children. However, if she had shown some love and understanding towards Thulz too then she will certainly outshine many people.

So it looks like Thulz calling Bhu "Amma" softly is not a dream sequence after all but her plan to teach Bhu a lesson. But then how is she going to gain Bhu's confidence? Is she to "leave" TA & MM on a temporary measure and seek her permission to live with her under the same roof? Is she to change her good character into a horrible and nasty character as the way Bhu is behaving? What does Bhu expect from Thulz and how come T so confident that Bhu is going to buy her story that she is able to bring down Bhu to the extend of seeking MM and TPS's forgiveness? hmmm...looks she has studied her mum to the extend of being able execute her plans with confidence.!!😆

Let's see what happens when the "wasteland" finally  lands in her own mansion..!!😉 Wonder how CP is going to accept this condition if at all Bhu accepts Thulz whom she (CP) has labeled as her bitter enemy. Aiyo! my head is spinning - so many questions running in my mind. Does Bhu expect T & T to be separated - as one of her conditions to accept T as her daughter??..!!

Director Sir - we had enough of seeing this young couple separated...ippo thaan konjum nimathi after that long winding headache we had with Charu and her notorious plans..!!😡

Btw...when is Charu coming back?? 😉 Hope the same Charu  comes back if at all her character is called for..!!🤪

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Director Sir - we had enough of seeing this young couple separated...ippo thaan konjum nimathi after that long winding headache we had with Charu and her notorious plans..!!😡

Btw...when is Charu coming back?? 😉 Hope the same Charu  comes back if at all her character is called for..!!🤪

Chechi , Remember GP said Charu remember only till her engagement am...I hope she doesnt come back and say u r my fiance nu to TA......I wonder what would be TA's reaction...for a change T will enjoy and TA would be giving a miserable look...😆...
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutepair

I was also thinking the same. The CTs conveniently skipped mentioning T's name just to focus on padma's nalla manasu.

How to put everything into one episode which is hardly  20 minutes??- 1/2 hr show with all the advertisements under the sun..! 😉 Looking forward to Padma's reaction the next time she sees Bhu. Perhaps one of the ways T's needs to build her mum's confidence in her is to fight right out to Padma for insulting her mum Bhu. She might build animosity with her dad for being rude to Padma as he is not aware of T's plans as only TPS, mum, TA and Thulz are involved in this plan to sabotage Bhu.😕

Whatever it may cost...hopefully T & T are able to keep their fans happy..!!

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

Again Padma got something some women may be yearning to get after marriage. That is to have a husband who speaks for them against his mom as they have heard about bad MILs. For the first twenty years of the marriage, MM spoke in favor of her against her MIL and this behavior gave her the impression that MM really loves her. When he changed very late in life, she is fully used to that type of life and so the marriage becomes settled. Probably this was not the way he behaved with Bhuvana. Laavanya literally cried with Nitish to get him support her against her MIL

This comment is not to say what Laav or Bhu may have desired is healthy. But indicates how things had been with each of these GWs.

Maha, its all only to do with the attitude of the person...
Thulasi had faced both extremes and situations what Padma/Lav whoever faced in just one year...but she still keeps thinking positive and her attitude is completely positive that all she desires for is to lead a healthy life and make everyone happy and wants to be happy too...But others are so selfish that they desire only for their happiness...
So its basically attitude problem and doesnt change by practice...
T didnt have MIL support or still doesnt have any...she stayed away from her bcos of TA and later patched up but still wants to support her...(she has faced situation like lav/Padma and same time lived with TA support/without TA support). So its only individual way of thinking and looking at things and how to get it sorted. Shyamala sees happiness in family and not in money and same way with Thulasi too. But others saw happiness only for their selfish reason - either money(mostly all) and their ego took upper hand(lav) to try dominating others.
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

Chechi , Remember GP said Charu remember only till her engagement am...I hope she doesnt come back and say u r my fiance nu to TA......I wonder what would be TA's reaction...for a change T will enjoy and TA would be giving a miserable look...😆...

Let's then hope the director doesn't bring in a nasty Charu - hopefully she has changed into a new leaf after that suicidal attempt and helps Thulz instead in teaching her mum a bitter lesson for all the hardship she has given to Thulz from her childhood till todate. I hope she would have that "Anna" feelings towards TA...that even if TA wants to flirt with Charu he is not able to do so..!!😆😆😆😆