For all who understand or even not understand Gour

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
so apart from Appreciation thread people started opening thread for only appreciating a charecter and preventing other people to comment😆😆 but i m not mean and my thread is open for all😉 
my simple question : why Singh family sd love Gouri. can anyone quote a single reason???😆
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for taking away their idiot son who otherwise would have proved burden to their family and further tortured Anandi..😆
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate the person she had become now insensitive to everyone else. She behaves as if she is bearing the weight of all worlds on her shoulders. Such a fake attitude.
She is a pain for everyone. Even the person who brought her up turned his back to her. what does that say. Do we know her more even than that person who woke up for her studies, looked after her like a daughter???

there is a saying
why talk about a attitude that doesn't have any altitude

priyahana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can understand gauri baby, why only she is so insecure.. the reason is she loves second hand things more
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ankit yaar, I am confoosed. I know appreciation threads and how they look like---they talk about the character's goodness and don't look like explaining his/her actions, precisely because the fans need no explanation. They already share the same love and hence it is an appreciation thread. But the thread you are referring to looks very specifically directed to people who don't 'understand' Gauri. It is a defense for Gauri against the charges we have been 'unjustly' levelling on her---and yet, if we don't understand her we are not supposed to comment. Yaar I am so confoosed, so I decided not to comment on that further.

By the way, I have no answer to your question. I don't know why the Singh family should love Gauri, nor do I understand why any bad act should be excused with the logic of insecurity. Bin Laden killed loads because he was insecure about the Christians, Breivik gunned down 77 people because he was insecure about Europe's future and 17 year old Trayvon Martin was shot down only because someone had felt insecure about a black kid. Lets all praise them as well. 🤢

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankit111

🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

my simple question : why Singh family sd love Gouri. can anyone quote a single reason???😆

coz she is the Bv no 2 and sacha payyar/true love of jagiya/ jagat...😉😆
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

🤣  🤣

so apart from Appreciation thread people started opening thread for only appreciating a charecter and preventing other people to comment😆😆 but i m not mean and my thread is open for all😉 

@Blue: itna tough question paper kyun set kiya? I am speechless and clueless.😕 For that matter I cannot find any reason for the Singhs to even love Jagya anymore
vishwa19 thumbnail
Thats exactly my point..people restrict the other members from commenting on their appreciation threads...😕
Edited by vishwa19 - 12 years ago
gksk thumbnail
Let me think... hmmm...hmm...hmmm...
😕😕 Can't say. I don't want to fail but... can't think of an answer... hmmm...

I have never been in a situation like this where a question bowls me over and I can't think of any sensible answer 😲😲

I failed😭😭😭
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Few more questions:
1) Bade Papa was financing her, and as per her knowledge, he was one who help her to built her career. thn how can she marry without informing him and call only whn they needed more funding. In my dictionary its called Ahsanfaramoshi and cunningness😆😆 Any one hs other name plsss😆😆

2) whn she came to know its Bhairaw, who is funding, how come she never utter a single sentence to throw his money on her face, if not now thn after some time😆😆 instead she only shouted at him. pls dont say her big ego was hurt. but in my dictionary, a self respected person will sell himself to pay back the ahsan, which hurt my self respect and if not in position to do it , my inner antaratma will not let me live in peace till i will pay off, but not in any case i wd only shout and do nothing😆😆 dose anyone hv any other way to save self respect😆😆

3) How a True lover will be hurt seeing his TRUE LOVE is enjoying party, even not with her. in my dictionary a true lover happiness is seing her lover happy in any situation😆😆 any other definition of TRUE LOVE???😉

till now this is enough. to be continue...😉