Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit111

I think people sd love Gouri for her INSECURITY 😉 😉 its very rare and useful quality which wash out all ur negative qualities. Work as character washer.
INSECURITY SE NAHAO,
SABHI PAPO SE MUKT HO JAO
😆

Ankit thum bhi naa 🤣🤣

INSECURITY se karo pyaar!
 aur sab par karo WAR!!
phir bhi mann nahi bhara tho karo Emosanal atyachar!!!

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vishwa19

for taking away their idiot son who otherwise would have proved burden to their family and further tortured Anandi..😆

LOL... Good one!!😆
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have one more confusion...how Gauri is representative of feminism😕does feminism only mean a woman fighting for her  own rights..won't tolerate any injustice of any man but asking the same man do injustice with the other woman ðŸ¤£ happy on her divorce ...celebrating her divorce ðŸ¤£wow what a feminist...🤣 Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is there to not understand???. She plots, schemes, and does everything in open and yet people want to close their eyes and nod. I lost my respect for her looong back. What ever soft corner is left was washed away when she asked jagat to blacken anandi's character and take divorce under adultery.

No educated girl would do what gawari did. people say she is realistic but she is the most fictitious. No woman would jump into a married man's bandwagon. Not at least before setting all things.

in yesterday's episode, she is blind to pain of dadisa and bhairon , blind to pain of jagat.. How can one be so self absorbed that they can't see it. Ok understood singhs are not her favs but apna illegal living -in partner ka feelings are so visible. Why doesn't she see it or is it she don't want to acknowledge it???
Edited by ashahai_aamanke - 12 years ago
anshansh thumbnail
jaggu dada is so idiot that he better suited ghagra women gauri so singh family is really happy that gawai dr is best for gawar dr haaa 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
gauri fans ka latest logic suno kaha jaa raha hai ki jub maine aaj forum pe gauri ke views sune to main dukhi ho gayi to maine puraane gauri ke video khol diye.gauri kitni hardworking aur pyaari ladki hai aur yeh bhi keh rahi hai pata nahi jagya aur gauri ne aisa kaun saa paap kar diya ki sabhi log uske peechhe pade gaye hain.now this is too much .leharmalhotra will u please post some  picture of gauri.with wierd expression Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago