Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jahanvivakil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its to good   super
Jahanvivakil thumbnail
Its to good   super . And please tell me how to make one threed of my sepreate part
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ananyahajra456.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2943839

FUNERAL ...

the sketch of a hindu funeral is not an unknown thing... u can well imagine the picture...

shipra , ayesha wre crying heavily... kartik was blaming himself responsiblfor his father demise 
nevi wre also filled with tears,, and ram was feelimg a tremendous pain inside his heart,, who felt sudhir 
same as his own father...
THE one who dont hve the gutts to do anything to realise her cry,,, to speak a bit was non other than PRIYA...
A DROP OF TEAR HAVE NOT YET TOUCHED PRIYA'S CHEEKS...SHE WAS JUST A MERE STONE STANDING ON A CORNER OTHER THAN EVERYBODY...

SHE bursted whn the police was about to take shipra and family out of the place...

DON'T you have sense????? her husband is no more... unhe thori der rone to dijie...

POLICE : dekhie yaha ab yeh log nahi rahe sakte...

PRIYA : yeh log nahi rahe sakte ???? to kaun rahe sakta hain??? yeh kapoors ????
            mujhe to hairaani ho rahi hain ki ab log yaha kar kya rahe hain (moving to neharika )

tamasha dekh rahe hain??? yaha pe kyun hain ap... jante hue ki mere papa ki halat sirf aplogo ki wajase hain,,
 jaoo na natasha ,, tumhare sasur mar gaye... sharma family nahi rahi... time for celebration knw??????
jaooo...

insulted kapoors made their way...

she turned to the police... 
 aur aap inlogo ko le jarahe hain...
her face automaticaly moved to her kapoor...

sunai nahi dia ki meine kya kaha???? sunai nahi diya aap ko?????? meine jane ke liye kahan na???? jaie celebrate kijie na!!! chhoti ko insaaf mil gaya,, sharmas ko saza mil gaya ... why r u standing here my love ???? jaie jake celebrate kijie... you won go...

at this time police  already  took shipra ad kartik  on the car,,,

HER look fell on it... ma!! she shouted,,,,,she ran to stop the car...but her sad week legs wre unable to chase the fueled car...she just could say ,,,,, maaa !!!!!!!

she was totaly broken ,,, she just fell on ground,,,,

ek boond nahi ro payi wo aurat ...ek boond nahi ro payi wo...ab bata skte hain kyun???????

RAM cant c priya in ths condition ,, he moved forward to priya...he touched priya's shoulder...

priya just bursted ,,, mat chhuie mujhe ,,, mat chhuie...kis baat ka dilasa derehe hain aap????? kis baat ka?????

aapki family jit gayi,,, jaiie nke paas... meri family haar gayi mein jaati hu unke paas...good bye mr.kapoor... good bye...

RAM : priya pagal ho gayi ho??? kya kahe rhi ho tum???

PRIYA : (shouted ) mein mar jaungi mr.kapoor (lowend) i'll die...mein ro nahi pa rahi hu mr.kapoor ...(shouted) i want to cryyy,,,,,,, (lowend) i want to cry ... mr.kapoor ,,,i want to cry...(she just made her wa to the nearest tree and start pitting her head... i want to cry...

BUT THIS ALL CANT MAKE PRIYA TO CRY...  

kuch kijie mr.kapoor

RAM: pRiYa...

she moved to ram... punched her broad chest... Nahi suna aapne,,, mujhe rona hain mr.kapoor...kuch kijie mr kapoor ... kuch kijie mr.kapooor...

ram just hold and hugged priya tightly on his grip. she just hold him as firm as she could,,,, yes she had to do it as bcz she knws very well that just ram's broad chest,,, just ram's firm grip could make her bones ,, her stony bones to cry...

a mere cry was heard,, which just could express papa !!!! she just could say papa !!!!
ram hold her firmly,,, she touched her head being her frnd, being her husband, being her power, being her gurdian...

yes she is not a stone now... she could sense her father's absense... she could sense her husband back...

YES RAM AND PRIYA ARE BACK AGAIN ,,,,,,, THEY ARE BACK AGAIN...

damn yaar... this is too good !! full of drama... uuufff specially the red parts... Priya of ur FF came off so strong ! i was having goosebumps reading the parts n could actually visualize my princess Sakshi in those parts... reminded me of the blasting 5th March episode... hats off to u yaar ! very very well penned👏👏👏
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ananyahajra456.

they are back again to fight togethr , they ar back again to be ech others strength, they are back again with their powerfull love and dignity... they are back again to search and find out the truth...

her tears pinched directly ram's heart... he was realy guilty for acting such freek with priya past days...

''how could i ,, how could i do this to such a lady,, who is so innocent ,, who just grieve for love ,, who hve just no earnings except her family and me... me ,, her husband ??? ''

priya started bursting n flooding in to cover the drought inside her heart, inside her mind which was finding her value without her father ,, her husband...
she just could do was to hid her face inside ram... inside ram's chest...then to see the funeral fire and realize the death of her father ,, and afterwards cry like she's mad .. she's totaly mad ... sometimes sitting ,,,smtimes punching ram...but just could utter i want my father back...  her eyes totaly xpreesed she want's the reason of her fathers death ... the thing just ram can do was to take the role of her dad and staying aside her beside her behind her in her front,,, and support  and  protect her from all the cruelties . , from all the disguies... ram ws ready to find the truth of natasha,, her eyes made him to realize her family's honesty...
priya lost her senses... ram brougth her home lifting her up...
he placed priya on their bed carefully, calmly ,to sustain the her sleepiness , he took the glas of water with the intension to gain her senses by sprinkling those... but could not... he felt it more reasonfull to stay her sleepy ,, it could make her to snatch out of the cold memories...
ram just was rubbing his palm over priya's head,, he just wanted to rub priya's tension, the pale face of hers...when on the mean time...

''ram''-- a cruel and disgusting sound came from behind ... yes its was niharika kapoor...
itne insult ki bad bhi tum iss middle class aurat ko is ghar mein leke ayeho???? have you lost your head?????

Now shouted a  husband . priya's hussband : ma just stop it ok !!! ? just stop it... can't u just c priya ki halat kya hua hain...aur ap abhi bhi...

niharika : hairani ki bat to yeh hain ram, that u still r in favour of those...

ram : aap kya chahati hain ma??? chhoti aur kartik ke bich jo bhi hua tha ,,, aj court mein wo khatam ho gaya... kartik ko saza milgaya...indino kartik aur hhoti ki tension mein hum log bhi ek dusre se dur ho gaye... itna dur,, that she hesiteted to share her cries with me... ab matter khatam hogaya,, to y r u like still hving fun in draging their tension on us?????????????? this is just not fun ma!!!! plz... u can go now...

niharika : raaam..!!???

ram : u can go now ma !! plz...

he locked the door after just buzzing out niharika,, from their room...

NEXT DAY...

SOMEONE WENT TO NUTS DOOR...

kya hua natasha ??? aise chup chap baithi ho ???
don't have any work ????? -- priya asked in a verrry casual manner...

nuts : aap yaha kya kar rahi hain????

priya : just , i thought yaha pe aungi to thorisi party hogi,, shampein vagera vagera...but tum to bilkul dumb si dikh rahi ho???? kya soch rahi ho ??? ki sasur ko mardia lekin us shipra ko kaise maru... yahi na?????????

nuts : kya bakwaas kahe ja rahi ho tum priya ???

priya : thik hi to kahe rahi hun.. unhone jo tumhare saath kia,, ushika hi saza mil raha hain unko... accha hain ... hain  na ???????

nuts felt guilty and to hide her reactions she moved up from the bed and faced her back towards priya...

priya : kyun chhupa rahi hon apne apko natasha???? (she turned natasha with her full grip to her) kyun nahi hain akho mein akhe dalke bat karne ki himmat???? whre ar all ur guts . ! nuts ???????? yahi sach mujhse dubara kaho na ki kartik kaaartik ne tumpe haat uthaya...

(nuts kept quiet )

o !! natasha say smthing smthing..  just face it ,, look at me !!! why r u standing dumb ????? fr god sake say the truth !!!!

nuts : ( bursted )okaay !!! kartik ne nahi mara mujhe  !!! is it all right with u priya ??? kartik ne sirf mujhe ghar se nikal jane ko kaha ,, but haat nahi uthaya mujhpe... it was ma who slapped me,,, she just wanted to teach u a lesson,, seperate bhai and you... kartik or sharma family mein kisine bhi mere saath kuch nahi kiya !!!!
sunlia ???? but how r u going to prove it ??? how ?? u cant!!!!

priya : i will !! r8 nw... 

she took her phone out of the purse, and send smthing to ram ,,, yes it was the record of all the things natasha bursted recently...

it was over ... the game was over...

on ram's return he slapped chhoti,,, and asked niharika many a questions...

he made a call and gave that recording to the police incharge...

with all his disgust and offension,, he let the kapoor mansion for his family,,, and made his and hers way out of kapoor mansion...

he wanted a good surroundinf for priya...priya to overcome all the dirts...
 the night next,, they had a happy night with again being one...
now they just want a support a fun in their live...

they  r ready for take the responsibility of a responsible parents...😊

with love ananya

@red: yeh hui na baat🤪 our awesome Priya and Ram Kapoor🥳
@blue: areh y yaar... un stupid so called Kapoor ko nikal dena tha na KM se.. y did RaYA hv to leave

awesome buddy.. 👍🏼 hoping that ur continuing !

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice it's too gud yaar,please continue soon
Alaadin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too good yaar
Please do continue soon
ananyahajra456. thumbnail
 thanx frnds 4 loving the ff... i m so glad😍
realy happy that u hve loved it...
farwasneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HATS off tooo u!!!!! urr FF seriouslyy made me cryyy!!!! i havee posted urr storyy on FACEbook in RAM & priya bade ache lagte hain VEENA DIs group!!! iss it okayy withh u ..aftrr readinggg urr FF i really wanted to share it with my frnds..so i did..sorryyy
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update nany i like it 
ananyahajra456. thumbnail
farwasneha no its all ok... but do give my name after posting it... and thnx that u hve liked it