Beauty & The Beast (ArHi) Thread 2 Link on Pg 1

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone. It's Katie!!  Some of you may have seen me around on the forum, some may have read my non-ArHi Fan Fictions but here I am with my first Fan Fiction on ArHi!  This is specially a gift to Devu (nyxx).  This is you end of exams gift๐Ÿ˜‰ So Here It is:

Promo:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-tpCx2E9U8[/YOUTUBE]

Thread 1

Prologue: Page 1
Part 1Page 4
Part 2Page 10
Part 3Page 15
Part 4Page 21
Part 5Page 26
Part 6Page 32
Part 7Page 38
Part 8Page 44
Part 9Page 51
Part 10Page 57
Part 11Page 64
Part 12Page 70
Part 13Page 76
Part 14Page 87
Part 15Page 96
Part 16Page 103
Part 17Page 110
Part 18Page 119
Part 19Page 127
Part 20Page 136
Part 21Page 142

Thread 2:

To Be Added onto The PM List, simply add me (love_iqbal_khan) to your buddy list.  Its a lot simpler to send out a massive PM if I have you guys on the Buddy list!

That is all for me from today!  I really hope you guys like what I've planned for this ff.  I may tweak the characters a little so that they're not exactly how they are in the show.  For the prologue that coordinates with the Video Promo, just scroll down to the next post!

Enjoy!  Do leave your comments/feedback.  They're always appreciated!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love,
Katie <3

Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Beauty and The Beast: Prologue

Arnav

"Excuse me'you dropped your mannat key" someone called out behind me. I stopped in my track. For some reason it felt like the question was directed at me. But I was sure I put the key in my pocket'.and that voice..something about that voice'

Confusedly, I turned and my heart skipped a beat, fell silent for a tenth of a second and then roared ahead like a jack-hammer.

But her reaction was something else'her eyes were shocked. Her eyebrows pulled together in a frown. Her breathing quickened.

So did mine. In my mannat, just a minute ago, I had asked to meet her again at least once in my life, and here she was. Standing before me. Wearing a neat white suit, her dupatta over her head, hale and hearty.

The key dropped from her hand. She clutched the cloth of the dupatta at her neck in a fist and with the other hand, she grabbed the end of her kurta in a fist. A habit of hers. She did that when she was nervous or worried'.or scared.

I wanted to run to her. To embrace her. But I couldn't move a muscle. I felt the stinging in my eyes as the tears came.  The burning agony in my heart for the helplessness of my state.  Despite the distance of mere ten steps, I couldnt, for the life of me, figure out how to move.  Seeing her in front of me had stunned me into that big of a shock.  Unfortunately, her control on her muscles was a lot better.

She took a scared step backwards. Then another. And another. By the time I could summon the strength and will my hand to move in her direction, she had turned around and run away.

-----

Khushi

"Excuse me'you dropped your mannat key" I said to him as he walked away oblivious to the fact that he'd dropped it.

He stopped walking but didn't turn around. That confused me. I stood there with his key in my hand. Sheesh. Just turn around and take the key already. I don't have all day.

And then he turned around. The sky fell at my feet. The earth from beneath was gone. I don't know how I managed to stay standing. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I could feel the tremor that started in my heart and radiated to my hands until they were shaking. They were shaking so bad that the key fell from my hands. I felt a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I saw his face but didn't register the expressions. I felt the surprise but didn't know if my face showed it. I wanted to run but I couldn't move. It was like I was cornered and he had me under his laser move. It felt like he would counteract any movement I made. Visions and memories flashed before my eyes like a movie.

I regretted everything I'd done in the past one minute. From picking up the key till now. Why did I have to pick it up? Why did I have to call out to him? Why was I still standing there?

As soon as I said that, my body took a step back. I didn't realize that I'd run away from him until I'd reached the exit of the dargah.

What the hell was he doing here??

Part 1 (The First Meeting) : Page 4

Hey guys!  That will be all for the first post.๐Ÿ˜‰  The next part is already underway and I'm halfway through writing it!  Once again, do give me any feedback that you have.  its appreciated!

Love you all!

Katie <3

Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 12 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
its a superb beginning...do continue...thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome prologue Katie๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
gujuprincez08 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great prologue! Really interesting! Can't wait for more!!
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome prologue!!!! update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb
do continue soon...
awesome update..
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2