Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣..loved your dialogues...but who says story didnt move..it did..see finally after one month...now they are sleeping on same bed..πŸ˜‰..just kidding..
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great post. The best scene was finally Khushi drooling over ASR as you aptly pointed out below. To hell with SP code of conduct 😊 lets have this SP bahu break the rules!!

Me: What the?? Khushi drooling on ASR, with freaking Rabba Vey in the BG?? Someone pinch me! How did the unthinkable, unattainable finally happen??
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu all i saw was BISS today😍 lovely postπŸ˜†

And dint we crack the code of what tuns on bitiyaπŸ˜‰
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cheeeky

res

*edit*

ROFL! Crackling post Tanu jaan! πŸ€— The decoding stuck up my throat n I coughed laughing all the way! Brilliant post! Esp the wakey wakey chhotey n junior thingy...lol! πŸ˜†

Never has there been an episode where I have been so turned on and off in a matter of minutes ahem πŸ€£

I mean what did Sobti do today I have no clue, but the result is most of the phangirls are still gasping for breath, probably watching it over n over again ...almost dead by now! ☺️ Splashing his wet hair all over the place had me drooling like I've never drooled before! The entire akhaada part was to die gasping for for for breath...pheww!! So as long as Khushi shutup today, all was fine in my world. But it happened, she opened her mouth and it all went downhill after that. πŸ˜•

What are they doing to Khushi? What the heck is going on in her pea sized head? She was drooling blatantly and suddenly in a flash, or less than that, she snapped back to her irritate-the-life-out-of-arnav-and-viewers mission! That quick?!?!?! W*F! They've got to stop this stupidity! Her character just doesnt give up irritating us!  

The scene in the bed! 😲Hey Ram! Leg on leg, butt to butt, hand on chest, chest on hand..errr...what the eff-wa???!?!?!?! The oongli-pappi scene went censored and this scene went through with a hall pass?! SP Nuns? Whats up?! Im hoping for a smashing sizzling consummation night for sure! These leads are so effing comfortable with each other bodies and presence, they will pull off any damn thing they are asked to! πŸ˜†

Anyway, they made the scene look cheap! We had all the physical touching n sprawling, but it didnt do the magic ...just didnt click. Hoping they will correct this, cus the chemistry between the leads is to die for...and let it not be something we crib about in future! Use it like it has been before, to quicken our pulse and give us Rabba Veys we lose our heads over every time. πŸ˜³

They are after Khushi's hormones now? πŸ€” Anything to get her to mature sexually overnight! I dont know what the hurry is about but ok, its happening alright! Sleeping together, Akhada drooling and now...by the looks of it, precap suggests that she might bathe him bringing him buckets full of water. Some more shirtless Sobti coming on monday...more hormones overdrive for Khushi bhabhi! Next thing we know, she will jump all over him willingly in the bed rather than unknowingly like today. Arnav wont know what hit him, he will think that he should've married her n moved into GH straight off. No Shyam here and she seems to be at ease in everything she does, and seems like he will get all his action in this house for sure! Who cares if there is no pankha or morteins, as long as things are hot, he would love them to be kept hot...for life! Sleeping together, wifey drooling, showering together...wah...Arnav babua ki toh nikal padi! πŸ˜†

How was the episode??? errr If n when I get past Sobti's wet dripping image in my head...will let you know! πŸ˜›

Soni jaani, I loved your reply!πŸ˜ƒ

@red: Sacchi mein?? They cut out the finger kissy wissy and make it PG-5 and hey have no qualms airing this?? This was extreme touchey feely..As you said, thigh on thigh, butt to butt, hands on chest, everything was there! Chalo, one upside is that Sanaya and Barun are obviously very comfortable around each other and professional enough to do this stuff without any fuss..So yes, unless SP nuns intervene, we are sure in for a mind blowing SR..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Purple: I concur! Yesterday's no touchey RV worked better for me than today's touch-a-thon..I don't mind the touching, but emotions have to be involved for me to like it..They could have made this scene a memorable one if they wanted to, if they didn't take the usual slapstick comedy route..

@Green: See this is what the real purpose of this track now..To awaken Khushi's hormones!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am almost sure that come Monday, she will be bathing him on boo-ah-jee and garima's command..Field day for hotwa, unless he squirms then too like he did tonight..All very hunky dory but point kya hai iss sab ka?? Story kab tak stagnant rahegi??πŸ˜•

P.S GH air is totally magical..Muah RM is cursed I tell you..πŸ˜†
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Your post is superb.

I am still πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Especially those lines on SP nuns allowing Khushi to drool on her hubby.
laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasiraju

ASR: Woah, she is holding my shirt, ooh easy junior! Calm down!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Tanu you are king of gutter mindπŸ˜†...Yeah morning morning ASR ko kushi pay ithna mood kyo atha hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Junior won' listen i think ..

God i never ever thought when they are on same bed Arnie  reacts this way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..though story wise episode is crap..i mean entire week nothing happened ..lets see how the TRP's come out..

Lucky, look what they did to my badtameez hotwa..Banda squirms and acts irritated when she is all over him..What is wrong with him??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Chotey has a mind of his own I tell you, won't rise to the occasion at opportune moments..πŸ˜†

I agree about the episode being a crap-fest story wise..Baring last night's episode, this whole week hasn't been anything special..

laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldy07

πŸ€£πŸ˜†
OMG...I simply LOVED your post...So hilarious! 
All about SP nuns, to Khushi's thoughts and Arnav's as well!. And he is not strong enough that's why he didn't do anything all night! Man..πŸ˜† I love the way you write , so subtle, yet funny!!

yeah, the story didn't move forward. But , I just sit everyday, telling my brains to go on a mini vacation for half an hour. If there's an emergency,i.e, if there's some intense scene, I call them πŸ˜›

Just, a small thing I found worthy today! hope you don't mind if I write it down here πŸ˜Š
When he gave her the weights, and she held them, but couldn't handle, he immediately helped her. 
I looked at it as, even though he is giving her a lot of trouble now, He, will help her later on πŸ˜³.

EDIT:
And I must add, him becoming a true swami...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰I can read and re -read this post! Awesome! β­οΈ

First and foremost, do feel free to share any musings about the episode in here..I won't mind at all on the contrary, I will love it :)

Yes, I did notice how he immediately took the weight away from her..See, even ASR can be chivalrous when he wants to..Since this PH is known for injecting lots of symbolism, then yes, it could possibly hint towards Arnav giving her pain now, but helping her out later on..

Putting your brain on the freezer is a good idea, I exercise it myself these days..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated..πŸ˜›
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣 cant stop laughing hahahahah ... great post Edited by Kishmish - 12 years ago
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laddoo598

First and foremost, do feel free to share any musings about the episode in here..I won't mind at all on the contrary, I will love it :)

Yes, I did notice how he immediately took the weight away from her..See, even ASR can be chivalrous when he wants to..Since this PH is known for injecting lots of symbolism, then yes, it could possibly hint towards Arnav giving her pain now, but helping her out later on..

Putting your brain on the freezer is a good idea, I exercise it myself these days..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated..πŸ˜›

Aww..Thank you soo much! πŸ€— I normally don't have MUCH  to open a new topic, so write stuff here and there! πŸ˜ƒ 
Exactly, what else do I need after a hectic day full of studies! Might as well laugh for those few minutes, than make faces and watch it! πŸ˜³ 

Do make more posts! I'd love to read them from your perspective. Guess , I've seen you on Navya forum as well! πŸ˜³ Sorry, if it wasn't you! πŸ˜›
laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: booksfreak07

Really?? You brush off her leg that is resting on you without flinching even, but act flustered over her holding your shirt? What the hell is wrong with you?? Ahh well, whatever rocks your boat I guess..πŸ˜•

I know!!! I notice that too, I was like "what the" πŸ˜”

What the?? Khushi drooling on ASR, with freaking Rabba Vey in the BG?? Someone pinch me! How did the unthinkable, unattainable finally happen??
awesomeness πŸ˜†

great post 😊

What the indeed! Thanks for the reply..πŸ˜›

Thank you :)

Originally posted by: mashira

🀣 good one!!!! i know ASR was very saintly today. bad combination with such sexy shots of doley-sholey and water dripping. 

He was saintly, but the doley sholeys and the water dripping did not leave us all with saintly thoughts..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: samiya.tas

I was thinking the same thing lol... πŸ˜†... whats the matter with him???πŸ˜•

Ask SP nuns!πŸ˜† Thank you for the reply :)

Glad u liked it..πŸ˜†