Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Jen-

Im telling you re ASR needs to carry some hormone boosters & pop them in whenever Khushi wants to get jiggy wiggy with him 🤣 Yes puppies! LOL EXACTLY!! "Other" *wink wink* men usually have like big turkey sholeys, & were always missing the doleys but here it was the perfect blend Oh oh  we totally have to do that! Actually theres a whole fauji behind us, so we can accuse Sobti of impregnating us while throwing LifeBoy soaps at the CVS so we can abuse them & at the same time sponsor Bablis "Robert" cause the RM seems to be short of soap 🤣  LOL I have scared your poor mind now! Its not to bad actually! If it helps, im going to be sitting with a paperbag tonight when I watch it on TV, im sure that would be a prettier sight 😆

If my family wakes up and asks me why I am laughing like a banshee at this hour of the night, then you share the blame Jen!🤣🤣

I shall stock up on Lifebuoys, they are damn cheap, no wonder Shyamu used that brand to make his key imprint..😆😆

Holy mother of all things good, a puke bag?? Why would hotwa's hotness make you puke?? Or is it your hotwa's hotness induced pregnancy ka effect??🤣🤣

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Jen-

ROFL!!! I think Bitiyas was having her fantasies of actually doing it but didnt realise that the man was actually beside her tonight 😆 Bahaha Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, the content of your dreams have now been revealed 🤣  BTW I bet these two have oficially done more than PayAsh now since Payal has and overload of feelings to Khushi, you know how she refused to go on her hhoneymoon without her 😆 & Akash is too busy flirting with a 9 year old 😆

Payash will be busy folding their clothes or washing their clothes in band dharwaza😆
Ksuhi might have realised that he is her raaat ka rajkumaaar and will become shitanm morg, so mauka ka phaida utao😆 The way she was totally tossing on him🤣 gosh i wonder what next she will do as now she has even seen the dhole sholes🤣 Arnav might rather scream, bachaooo🤣
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: laddoo598

If my family wakes up and asks me why I am laughing like a banshee at this hour of the night, then you share the blame Jen!🤣🤣

I shall stock up on Lifebuoys, they are damn cheap, no wonder Shyamu used that brand to make his key imprint..😆😆

Holy mother of all things good, a puke bag?? Why would hotwa's hotness make you puke?? Or is it your hotwa's hotness induced pregnancy ka effect??🤣🤣

LMFAO im lucky no one is the house.. Oh gosh who would guess I have exams going on ATM but its friday so I shall do it at night when no one is online 😆 LMAO instead of that UGLY watch Shyamu bought, he could have bought some good soap 😆 I mean theres Dove, Lux, ect.. WHY LIFEBUOYS 😆  No no not for puking but for this, 
ROFL my state when Hotwa is on my TV screen 😆
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Payash will be busy folding their clothes or washing their clothes in band dharwaza😆

Ksuhi might have realised that he is her raaat ka rajkumaaar and will become shitanm morg, so mauka ka phaida utao😆 The way she was totally tossing on him🤣 gosh i wonder what next she will do as now she has even seen the dhole sholes🤣 Arnav might rather scream, bachaooo🤣

LMFAO haan haan, thats how Payash will get bacche na, folding laundry I load of laundry= I baccha 🤣  humare CVS are creative naa  🤣  OMG yes I cant wait for the rest of the nights! I hope we see some action from Arniepoo & he takes some hormone boosters 😆
Tanuuu🤗

I will repeat starting Monday we have to make more wishlist, like you said the other day, it is coming true one by one🥳

And your post ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

And I was 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Reading your post, watching the actual scene and thinking aaj toh Tanu pakka post karegi.

Wanna bet the second night of theirs will be different, she will start her thing and he will get irritated, turn and hold her tightly in his arms and they both will wake up together holding each other😍

Yo CVs, show their awareness a bit more will ya, don't let them snap out of it so soon.

P.s. - Mami gave him the wrong pills🤣
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Tanuuu🤗

I will repeat starting Monday we have to make more wishlist, like you said the other day, it is coming true one by one🥳

And your post ⭐️

And I was 🤣 Reading your post, watching the actual scene and thinking aaj toh Tanu pakka post karegi.

Wanna bet the second night of theirs will be different, she will start her thing and he will get irritated, turn and hold her tightly in his arms and they both will wake up together holding each other😍

Yo CVs, show their awareness a bit more will ya, don't let them snap out of it so soon.

P.s. - Mami gave him the wrong pills🤣

Shwetha!🤗

Yes, we must make more wish list, everything is coming true after all!😃

Hahaha, both you and Shweta (sbk2) were sure that I will post today, you all know me so well!😆

Totally rey, Mami should have given bitwa "other" pills, to help him perform better...😆

IKR, while I am over the moon that Khushi finally drooled on hubby, it was odd how she snapped out of it the very next second and went on with her little plan..Thoda sa toh ponder kar leney dete..😆

Thank you for the reply jaani, much appreciated, and we are making that wishlist on Monday!
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu, 🤗 awesome post.

Sach mein, what the heck is wrong with this guy??? She's all over him and he gets affected by her holding on to his tee 😕

And she blatantly joins every female in drooling and within seconds is lost in her bid to annoy him again 😕

Well, the story did not move, but hopefully, the TRPs did 😆

Thanks for the pm.
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu's blue post!😲 😆

Thanks for the PM Tanu...It's always a blast to read your decodings...Khushi's mission to divest herself of kumari-dom stalled...Hilarious!

(Now I better go & catch the episode before SP realizes they did make a mistake airing it after all 😃)