Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Parul, I am stoked after reading the spoilers..FINALLY! Now we are talking..

Oh yes, ArHi's relationship will suffer yet another major blow in the form of this relevation..Since he still doesn't know of her innocence, its safe to assume that he will blurt out the truth in a fit of rage, perhaps while taunting her about helping Shyam to get the file or something..

Finally then she will know the whole truth..About him knowing about Shyam, him arriving to the wrong conclusion about Shyam and her, all the cards are out  in front of her now..

Her reaction will be worth watching out for..I wonder if she will defend herself at all, and if so, will it make any difference to Arnav or will he think she is lying again?

With the kind of conversation track record of Arnav & Khushi, I feel Khushi knowing the 'entire' truth of the marriage from Arnav will be a big enough step ... don't have much hopes for Khushi clearing her name by explaining her innocence ... even if he hears her out, no ways will he believe her

Anyways you know ASR realizing Khushi's innocence is a major trump card of the CV's ... so I imagine it should be quite mindblowing
Personally the drama queen in me hopes that ASR's revelation track is a really dramatic one yaar 😃
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheeeky

For him nothing changes right? He knows about her n Shyam...but he still kept her in RM. The only change is now she knows...would that make him keep her away from RM? Unless the fight gets ugly...wonder what would trigger separation. Cus he cant under any circumstances allow Anjali to have a doubt about this...she is the reason all this is happening ...so...hmm...interesting.

Yes Soni this is indeed going to be interesting...there are too many lives intertwined...for the penultimate truth...
I want Khushi's dialogues to be solid this time...well I know for once she will stop goofing around..but still this revelation scene needs to be really hitting!
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chalo people, its dinner time here...gotta scoot though I wouldve wanted to stay a bit more ...

you guys have a nice weekend. hope we get more concrete spoilers over the weekend...details maybe? Hoping for the best.

Im excited after a long time...waiting for the track to start...

take care beheno aur sajniyon...have a nice weekend everyone!

nitey nite ðŸ¤—

Soni a very good night and a happy weekend to you...🤗
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel she will stay put at RM simply because Arnav can't afford getting AnJhali worried..If he were to leave her at RM, how long can he make up excuses for her absence? The whole purpose of this farcical marriage was to keep the crybaby's delusional world intact, and since he still does not know of Khushi's innocence, he won't let her go..That point will come in much later..When he does realizes the error of his ways, and when she wants to leave after the 6 months are up, he will be the one letting her go, simply because he will think he has lost the right to stop her..
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo people, its dinner time here...gotta scoot though I wouldve wanted to stay a bit more ...

you guys have a nice weekend. hope we get more concrete spoilers over the weekend...details maybe? Hoping for the best.

Im excited after a long time...waiting for the track to start...

take care beheno aur sajniyon...have a nice weekend everyone!

nitey nite ðŸ¤—

Bye Soni nitey nite...

Yeah the spoilers have definitely lifted everyones mood. You too have a great weekend TTYL 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

Character development scope for both them! That's what excites me, whilst ASR will realise that sometimes trying to control every situation around him will cause more damage and especially emotional hurt to the ones he cares for most. Khushi, I hope finds her backbone and distances herself from him whilst he truly redeems. Hopefully they can come together maybe reluctance on Khushi's part to expose Shaym! This could go so many ways, it's exciting!

I hope we get some promos again too!

I want Khushi to turn aloof, done a cloak of indifference..She will probably stay at RM till the 6 months are up, but I want her to stay resilient..He will question himself sooner or later, when he fails to see an iota of shame or regret in her eyes..I want her to prove through her action that she was innocent, that she has nothing to be sorry or shameful about..
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel she will stay put at RM simply because Arnav can't afford getting AnJhali worried..If he were to leave her at RM, how long can he make up excuses for her absence? The whole purpose of this farcical marriage was to keep the crybaby's delusional world intact, and since he still does not know of Khushi's innocence, he won't let her go..That point will come in much later..When he does realizes the error of his ways, and when she wants to leave after the 6 months are up, he will be the one letting her go, simply because he will think he has lost the right to stop her..

Good point Tanu, quite possible. Maybe the separation track will come later.

Btw, there was difference in the timeline of the weddings in India and the US. Here in the US episode yesterday Aakash clearly says 3 month anniversary, but the show in India said One month, now not sure which one it is supposed to be...
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
preetihere thumbnail
Looks like CVs are going in the direction of making Khushi aware of her feelings right from the time they stepped into ASR's saural- the hop dance at the Rangoli RV, the 7 janam RV all this Khushi was deeply affected and Arnav just gaped at her , seeming surprised at her and now this !
If Arnav is gonna be sensitive about that situation then this would be ok but i highly doubt that... I am dead scared if that happens actually, Arnav will definitely trash her (verbally) thinking she is purposely being cunning and making moves on him- poor girl wont be able to take that humiliation am sure!
Dora123 thumbnail

Tanu, yeah this may happen..plus I am pretty sure, Jhalli will have a complication wherein the docs will tell everyone to be happy shappy and take the ultimate care of Jhalli...for which Khush being good hearted will come back to RM after she stays a bit longer at Gupta nivas...
What will be interesting is how will Arnav keep dhamkaoying her after he tells her the truth...can he still give Payal ka vasta..?!
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Good point Tanu, quite possible. Maybe the separation track will come later.

Btw, there was difference in the timeline of the weddings in India and the US. Here in the US episode yesterday Aakash clearly says 3 month anniversary, but the show in India said One month, now not sure which one it is supposed to be...

Geets I think it was One month..I mean 3 month is less exciting na...;)