Traces of Your Soul-Swaron SS~Inst_1Part-3,PG-17.~

-RosyAzure- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Guys i m Siddhika i was Following many of the SS and OS here so i thought to pen down a concept on Swaron ,Which I feel appropriate to swaron andThis is short story anf my first ever writing so it will have more or less 6-7 chapters .So here i go with SS-Traces of Your Soul

ABOUT THE TITLE-

She was Dead ,yet this Girl Just gives the feel of her presence,her Talks her Actions her everything bears a resemblance to his shona?Why he feel connected with her?She was Dead yet she reside in bits of him. His soul was  connected to her,Yet this Girl just gives a Trace of her,His life His soul which was her.

INDEX-

PART1-Desire in Disguise

PART 2-Picking Up the Piece

P.S-Thanks to Ash,Kissu and Shanni dii for inspiration i own you for this i love u all🤗

Edited by -RosyAzure- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RosyAzure- thumbnail

Part 1-Desire in Disguise

As he was lost in memories of her, her beautiful eyes ,her talks her slightest Frown and her pleasing smile ,when her lips get curved in a Cutest and innocent smile ever and spine-tingling touch when his hands use to brush with her, A blush glowing face which once go red ,with the Big eyelashes down in a feel of knowing he's constantly looking at her ,which was a bliss for him ,she meant life for him, he was not able to overcome the angst and pain he was a lifeless person ,was dead with the news of her being Dead .He was a body without a soul as she was his soul, he madly loved her ,Sitting under the big tree  in there college where they use to study and talk escaping from, hectic schedule and moreover it was her way of life ,Being shy and sweetly innocent she never tried crazy stuff so it was crazy thing meeting him hiding from all. And when it comes to him ,he can't say no to her ,he was and will always be in love with her every belief ,her feelings which certainly always give traces of his presence ,Making him adamant of the fact that "She loves him more than him loving her" this makes him overwhelmed with the gesture of girl of her life, his love, his shona 

Remembering this a smirk, shaped for a fractions of second he on his face , He was Lifeless Without her but today also there is no dawn to his hope of her to be alive .He always sit here reliving each moment with her which is now the ultimate reason of him alive, till fate play the part .he was not a Rationalist ever .But after he met his shona ,he felt he was destined to love her ,they were just meant to be together and now if she's not with him this also was destiny ,he often things god is good to whom who are good to other ,Even a small child in orphanage whom his father and he provides funds can tell how is swayam shekhawat with them ,he can't just hurt a single person how can God be so cruel to him, then he always pacifiy's that she is alive & one day she will be with him God can never be biased he was ardent devotee. But now all his strength and his Mind was giving up, yet his heart though have ignited a Hope in despair .It was 7 months of her being Dead

She was crying biding adieu, her ultimate saviour who has just made her able to go back to him ,though she was dishearten  about her loosing her face .The ultimate identity of a person, she wasn't unhappy about her loosing her identity more than the questions that clouded in her mind and heart, with an unknown fear surrounded her. yet she knows He loves her, her soul what she is for real ,for what kind of person she was. In high spirits she thanked his doctor for saving her life and Giving her new face,She was known she looks beautiful like this too. What will be his reaction? How will she face her she just reached St. louis college ,this place with which she is attached ,which gave her ,Swayam.her love.

As soon as she reached the gates ,She just went to the tree on old ground of college where both of them use to meet hiding from every one ,She missed it all these 6 month was most terrible days of her life yet she way living with a ray of hope that one day she will be back to him was power to her lifeless body and mouth covered with suffocating stips as she undergone soo much pain.yet she was happy she will meet up and tell him that she is alive, she's here for him.

As she was moving in lane of her thoughts she collided with a someone whose Touch was known to her, he was her swayam as she looked up to see him,she was taken aback to see his bloodshot red eyes ,he seems lifeless a face where always she loves smile as he has cutest smile in this world for her was  faded away .It hurts her to see him like this, It broken down her.

I am so sorry actually I was Just going and suddenly just collided ,Uh m sorry ,Swayam asked for forgiveness to her

Tears started to flow through her eyes,She badly craved to hear this voice

Hey did I hurt you I m so sorry, please don't cry he was shocked seeing the girl cry just on a simple collision,he asked

Noo its okh,I m fine she replied with a heavy voice it was like someone stabbed her heart,this was painful even more than her Accident

Okh here you go with your book, okay He gave books and Just walked towards the college

She fell down and burst in a Cry her heart out all her fears were true he didn't recognize her'

There you go with PART-1 i know it sad but it go like this only.Please leave sincere comments all the appreciation and Fault are most welcome to me.It would give me scope to improve

siddhika😳

Edited by -RosyAzure- - 12 years ago
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds fresh! update soon!
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sounds interesting.
pm me on ur updates.

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting first chapter. Sounds like mystery mixed with romance. Waiting for the nest chap.
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey this was gr8.
thank god shev is nt dead.
update next part soon.
cant wait long.

-RosyAzure- thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Interesting first chapter. Sounds like mystery mixed with romance. Waiting for the nest chap.

Ohh thankyou it means a lot will update thanks for comment
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh it's beautiful!!!

keep PMing please...

btw just for visualization... whom would you choose for Sharo'n new face? or Sneha's the new face? So who'll be the old love?

Loved the unique idea...

Luv,
Pree.
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This concept is interesting...Do PM me when you update the next chapter !!!
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is something very fresh as a concept... would love to read more... please add me to ur pm list... n really would say nice work...