Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all, have you guys seen this??

http://starplus.startv.in/news/3492/arnav-unable-to-adjust-at-the-gupta-house.aspx
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Hey all, have you guys seen this??

http://starplus.startv.in/news/3492/arnav-unable-to-adjust-at-the-gupta-house.aspx

thanxx Archana ...loved it...was expecting something on this lines - first couple of days of aristocracy, and then he'll slowly start cracking up...
honeypriya thumbnail
Can anyone tell me why so much of heat wave in the Forums...why ppl here are full on "upper class" that they couldnt digest the reality last nite 😑
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Can anyone tell me why so much of heat wave in the Forums...why ppl here are full on "upper class" that they couldnt digest the reality last nite 😑

I really have no clue actually - I was wondering the same thing. It's like they have never been to a house where there is soap and not handwash. I mean, ridiculous!
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadie101

Hi guys

Priya...amazing crooner as usual!!!
Loved the song! it was beautiful!!!

Really loved the rangoli and mirror symbolism!

Sorry, can't leave a detailed comment...just got back from a grilling session for my first draft of my paper...really disheartened...

just got the time to read the crooner and comment...
thank for the crooners...they really help on days like these 😊

hello Sadie...missed u darlng...then Ishii reminded me u were busy with the submission...

dnt get stressed...cheer up...we love u πŸ€—

and am soo happy the Crooner could atleast make u smile 😊
archanan14 thumbnail

thanxx Archana ...loved it...was expecting something on this lines - first couple of days of aristocracy, and then he'll slowly start cracking up...

Yeah I guess so... I am stuck on just one thing with a single-minded focus though. Where the heck are Arnav and Khushi going to sleep??? I guess we might not find out today also since it's the muh-dikhayi and all πŸ˜• All the aunties are getting action with Arnav but Khushi isn't!
honeypriya thumbnail

I really have no clue actually - I was wondering the same thing. It's like they have never been to a house where there is soap and not handwash. I mean, ridiculous!

I mean seriously - i was actually so surprised last nite at the epi - that they actually tried to keep down real  - i hv personally being in such situations - i have had seen ppl around in such situations - this is soo normal - these differences - i mean seriously - wat they think every indian household has fan/cooler/ac, hand wash...hahaha they really need to step into reality - and wat is more appalling are these same ppl crying over domestic rights in the show - wow hypocrisy at its best !!!
honeypriya thumbnail

Yeah I guess so... I am stuck on just one thing with a single-minded focus though. Where the heck are Arnav and Khushi going to sleep??? I guess we might not find out today also since it's the muh-dikhayi and all πŸ˜• All the aunties are getting action with Arnav but Khushi isn't!

finger crossed...just hope Khushi doesnt come up wid the cliche idea of sleeping on the mat - 😲
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lvishii

Priya dii.. πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Please take care of your health. You have recently recovered from a sickness. πŸ€— πŸ€—

And dii you call these writers block??? Well I think this was brilliant.. You know my brain does not work with Symbols and the meaning behind the scenes, right? That's why I come to Crooner to understand what was is that CVs wanted to show and how the story would move forward.. And Crooner never never never disappoints me in the same.. 

Your explanation of Rangoli and Mirror scene was just great.. I never thought or saw these scene in that regard. I will watch those scenes once again keeping in mind what you had said.. 

My take on today's episode: 

As much as I hate that creep, I am happy that he got the soap and I am actually wishing that his plan this time is successful.. Cause as you rightly said, it was needed for the story to move ahead. I know there would be more MU, but then probably it will help clear the MU al together..

Don't have anything much to say about Rangoli scene since you explained it very beautifully. Yeah one thing I want to request CVs is that 'Please show consistency with Khushi's feelings." At one moment she is all caring and other she has that cunning smile on her face.. I was totally πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•. Hopefully now that they are at GH, probably her true feelings are shown. 

About the dinning table scene, loved Amma and Buaji's care for their damadji.. I But did not like Khushi's true concern turned into the fake one.. But what I loved the most is..  Well do I even need to say that? Mr. Sobti and his expressions.. Man.. He is gonna be death of me someday pretty soon..I was going all awww looking at him πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜.. I loved him in the whole episode. But still.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

I did not understand the mirror scene but now I know all thanks to you.. dii. πŸ˜³

I am still not sure the Bable angle.. But I will wait for your explanation of the same. πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³

Precap Scene: Dii, how can anyone be so hot and so sexy all the time.. 😍  πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜ 

And I am so waiting for the night to come @ GH.. πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰

P.S. Dii the song..  It made me πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

How do you always come up with such perfect songs?? I loved it. Just like I loved the title and quotes you have used. 

Here is something for ya dii. Hope it will make you smile. Please don't stress your self... Love ya.. πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thanxxx a lot Ishii...loved watever u said,,,,cant elaborate in details...will catch up later...

dont be disheartedned...epis are going on a gud track...u'll start liking them soon...

yess hottie will kill us with the hotness seriously very soon...
soni.b thumbnail

omg soni...sil wid full family πŸ˜† all the best...aamar o ak cousin sil er delhi thike aashar kotha...i dont even mention abt their plans at home...jodi confirm hoye jaae πŸ˜†

btw all readdy tonite for jaamai aadorπŸ˜†...more than anyone...my hubby am sure cn relate to ASR's bechara state - aakhir ek naya murga hi doosre ki haalat samjh sakta hai πŸ˜† still Arnav is lot better off...πŸ˜†

whr is shweta

Priya...no idea abt shweta!!! and thanks bishon dorkar...they might be here till may end!!!
absolutely ready for jaamai aador!!!πŸ˜ƒ...arrey aamar bor'r obostha beshi kharap...cause not used to all this...totally dreads jaamai shoshthi...btw can't even escape...as ma is also in the same city!!!πŸ˜† hope u are feeling better!!!