Crooner 48 : Reflections !!!

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for the wonderful Analysis!! I was very happy to see Shyam getting hold of the soap. It was a welcome relief. And second Arnav and Shashi in same frame. 
Vacation:
"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking."
Yes Arnav is on vacation. Much needed one. We go on to places for vacation where we want to sit and relax and unwind. But for Arnav it is different. He has been given a chance to get out of his palace and visit mere mortals. Get acquainted with things which he never even knew existed. Be close to mother earth. The smell of earth, the feeling of rain drops falling on you,enjoy the twinkling stars, enjoy moonlight which really matter.If he gets it he will do!! But none of this is going to happen now. I just got carried away.  What Arnav will now see is what matters to Khushi. The real stuff. Reality.That she had a life which he wasn't aware off. The way her family interacts with her. Some where down the path he has so absorbed the mundane life and got sucked into it that his thought process has become one dimensional. What matter to him is his Di and life around her. He wanted to be successful businessman and he became one. And in that process his life has become one business. Its always about loss or gain. Now this time away from that will teach him other people do exist and there is a life beyond his created bubble. And that life is important for people who are close to him. His Khushi. What she has left behind and sacrificed to be with him. 
  He needs to know that there are other colors in life. Talking to a neighbor and being part of their life is also important for you.
 Wishful thinking:
  I so want this scene where Khushi at night will talk to her parents looking at stars sitting on that cot in open air. And Arnav watches from room. He will see her inner world. Which is very little. She has a big heart like him. Like him, she thinks little about herself. She is his reflection. It will be embedded in his mind... No one ever talks about Khushi's past including her to Arnav. We often get glimpses of Arnav's past. He needs to know about her past too. 

Edited by mommamia - 12 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely crooner again Priya

The rangoli and their hop skip and jump over it and the broken mirror were the main symbols to watch out far and you caught them and summarized them beautifully.

I somehow liked Buaji and Garima today .. they were very natural in the way they welcomed their son in law and did his khaatirdhaari!

Snake has the key , Babli is a witness and a key witness ( pun intended)... not sure how this will play out.

How long is Arnav supposed to be at GH? I heard it as ek-aath din ( a day or so and more -- I get these things in Hindi mixed up sometimes)... people said aat ( 8) days!
Can you confirm?
shamyj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice take on arnavs reflection in the broken mirror. Love your crooners...hope your hectic schedule improves and you are back in full form!😃
OOMMMGGEEE...I am on the first page!
Edited by shamyj - 12 years ago
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳😳😳 
Wonderful post for a person who is having a writer's block, i mean really and seriously great !!!!!!😆.  The opening quote is so true for them and their views for each other, the way they have their inner connection and how they see the outer reflections of each other and try to understand them. The broken mirror, the entry way to Khushi's house, sexxxy's entry skipping to reach her is important cause those r the hurdles he would have to go thru in order to be with her forever  and her holding on to him at the door u put it so clearly that he is going to need her to fall back on, Khushi and her family will welcome him with open arms.  Lets see how his ekkad aath (1 to 8) din ki journey in Laxmi Nagar goes, hoping it peels like an ARTICHOKE layer by layer.  Thanks again for a wonderful crooner i know how busy u must be and hope u r feeling better.😊😊😊

Luved the song another fav, one recommendation maybe u know it already it is from the movie: SANGARSH -"Mujhe Raat Din Bas Mujhe Sooch Ti Ho" it is so appropriate for our sexxxy maybe a VM in the future on this song should pass it along to the VM guru's.         .😳

HASTA LEUGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳
Edited by sejket2 - 12 years ago
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

edited***

writer's block indeed...*rolling my eyes*...(seriously they should have Emoticons showing these)

excellent post priya loved the way all the pictures matches up with all the things u want to say in the post and the video along with it is like sone pe suhaga just excellent...👏👏👏

now coming back to crooner like you m so happy that Mr. Two-timing scumbag got his key imprinted soap...😆...(now look this is the first time m happy for some creep)...now at least the show will move forward...m so bored with the comedy show by KKGSR...

i dont understand khushi character one day she is so tensed that arnav is so ill and takes care of arnav without sleep n all and the second day she lets him go without food n all...😕...this hot weather then arnav not habituated of living that way in middle class family all sweaty...

as it is arnav is so smoking hot n upar se this hot weather n all his sweaty wetty looks...😍🤬...(now me going gutter over here priya)

but still look at this...😍...he looks hot enough

and moreover what i do see here

isnt this khushi's rooms oye hoye aate hi room uska hogaya m sure now they will share the bed at night...🤣

i didnt so much understand the mirror scene not much head for all this but thanxx to you I got it now...🤗

i am still not getting as spoilers say bubbly will act as a cupid for ARHI but will wait for it n also for ur explanations

and to cover up all i will post pic which are my fav. out here to make my post sone pe suhaga...🤣 

Edited by Shruti_P - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

priya:

I loved ur interpretation for broken mirror..
Yes CVs r showing it intentioanlly and it relfets his mind status..

His mind has pieces of confusion/puzzled which will be solved..
He is very mature in understanding subtle signals..
Edited by Shastradhari - 12 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i am fast losing hope that they will show anything important on arnav's realization of the guptas image...looks like this track is for comedy only. Khushi is supposed to show money is not everything but she is doing the contrary...
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya dii.. 🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗

Please take care of your health. You have recently recovered from a sickness. 🤗 🤗

And dii you call these writers block??? Well I think this was brilliant.. You know my brain does not work with Symbols and the meaning behind the scenes, right? That's why I come to Crooner to understand what was is that CVs wanted to show and how the story would move forward.. And Crooner never never never disappoints me in the same.. 

Your explanation of Rangoli and Mirror scene was just great.. I never thought or saw these scene in that regard. I will watch those scenes once again keeping in mind what you had said.. 

My take on today's episode: 

As much as I hate that creep, I am happy that he got the soap and I am actually wishing that his plan this time is successful.. Cause as you rightly said, it was needed for the story to move ahead. I know there would be more MU, but then probably it will help clear the MU al together..

Don't have anything much to say about Rangoli scene since you explained it very beautifully. Yeah one thing I want to request CVs is that 'Please show consistency with Khushi's feelings." At one moment she is all caring and other she has that cunning smile on her face.. I was totally 😕 😕 😕. Hopefully now that they are at GH, probably her true feelings are shown. 

About the dinning table scene, loved Amma and Buaji's care for their damadji.. I But did not like Khushi's true concern turned into the fake one.. But what I loved the most is..  Well do I even need to say that? Mr. Sobti and his expressions.. Man.. He is gonna be death of me someday pretty soon..I was going all awww looking at him 😍 😍 😍 😍.. I loved him in the whole episode. But still.. 😍 😍 😍 😍

I did not understand the mirror scene but now I know all thanks to you.. dii. 😳

I am still not sure the Bable angle.. But I will wait for your explanation of the same. 😳  😳

Precap Scene: Dii, how can anyone be so hot and so sexy all the time.. 😍  😍  😍  😍 

And I am so waiting for the night to come @ GH.. 😉  😉

P.S. Dii the song..  It made me 😭 😭 

How do you always come up with such perfect songs?? I loved it. Just like I loved the title and quotes you have used. 

Here is something for ya dii. Hope it will make you smile. Please don't stress your self... Love ya.. 🤗 🤗

Edited by lvishii - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Priya, beautiful mirror quote to start off with 👏 And YES, u do need a break. Busy work schedules & then putting in so much effort & thought into these Brilliant Daily Crooners 🤗 

The points mentioned by u are very crucial & how what impact it will have on Arnav's thought process when these come to light.

Priya, ur analysis of the Rangoli scene is perfect 👍🏼 Rangoli, considered sacred, used in decorating the entrance area, for welcoming the Gods. Here used to welcome the Beti & Daamad. Though I found Arnav's hopping scene weird, but I liked how he obeyed Khushi's instructions to the T.

Barun's expressions were hilarious when Buaji hugged him & Garima did the arti & threw flower petals 😆 😆 

The broken mirror scene...Very well explained Priya. And Arnav's dialogue ' Kahan phas gaya ' 😊 Wish he is able to join the peices together & get a clear picture soon.

I wish Khushi drops this badla act soon, so that Arnav can understand the genuine care & concern of the Guptas. Liked Buaji & Garima's efforts in making him comfortable. And CVs plz think of some other ideas to irritate Arnav & not the food one. He has already suffered once 😔

I am so waiting for that cheek pulling scene tomorrow 😆 

Priya, that unruly tie & sweaty forehead made him look even more HOT HOT HOT 😍 Day Dreaming 
Edited by amisuv - 12 years ago