Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">AWESOME Update.I m glad atleast in ur SS Abhay told Pia truth.I love Abhiya's bonding & understanding.So In ur FF Sid was unaware abt metz being alive?Coolio.Plzz cont..😳</font>

thanks shrish
ya me too luv their bonding...
abt metz nd sid u need to wait...😉
..juhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

that was mindblowing..👏arnab ki bacche..arrrgggh!!!!😡😡😆

want some abhiya moments..😳
so finally pia knows that abhay bite her!!
update soon😉

i too hate arnab...
abhiya moments wil be there dont worry
wil try to update soon...
..juhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">wow juhi thats an awesome update👏u changed the whole scenario and it was so good. i so wanted abhay to tell Pia the truth himself, but sadly he never did😭</font>

thank u soo much dishu i m so glad u liked it😃
Yeah cvs hamesha hamare sath nainsafi krte the...
..juhi.. thumbnail
@superkool, @snitchseeker, @MS-meghasharma, @anjali0111, @love-abhay-piya, @bookworm-ALS-- thank u so much for liking the update abt sid nd metz u wil knw soon...i wil try to continue soon maybe by sunday or monday...
..juhi.. thumbnail
Part 4
Here is the next update.Plz read the note below too.Hope you all like it🤗

Siddharth was surprised what  Mathili has done."Mathili why did you do this?"He asked her."Sid its just a mistake.poor human's bad luck that he met with an accident on that full moon night and seeing the blood I couldn't control myself and this happened.Now since he is a new born, it will obviously be very difficult for him to control the blood.""Why do you even come out of your hiding I asked you to stay there only na"Sid asked agitated."Maithili we hav already broken so many rules and if anyone sees you than it will be a disaster."Sid tried to explain her."Oh comeon! I said na its just a mistake I didn't do it purposely.And why are you getting agitated for these pathetic humans."She was now getting irritated that sid is taking that human's side instead of enjoying them killing."Maithili I know we are very powerful than them but what we will get by doing this.Maithili I just wanted to take revenge from Abhay, I don't have any enimity with any human.What wrong have they done to me that we kill them."Sid said reasoning out.Maithili was hell irritated and angry and before Sid can say anything else she asked him to leave."But…"Sid started."Sid just go this wont happen again I will take care of it."She said cutting him in between.He knew its useless to talk to her that time so left from there.Before leaving he glanced at the new born vampire Danish who was hungrily feeding on an another human…

Next Day:

Since Piya and Abhay has got an assignment to do it in pair and they still had not started a word of it so she decided to finish it in two days as the last day of submitting the assignment was not very far.

Raichand Mansion:

Haseena was sitting in the hall talking on her phone when the doorbell rang.She opened the door and saw Pia standing there."Oh Hello Piya.Come come inside."Piya came came inside and asked hesitately"Wo aunty is Abhay home?""Yeah he is in his room."Haseena answered.(you all know na ki uske expressions to dikhte nai hain😉"Aa..aunty actually we got a project to do together and he was not picking up his phone so I..thought to check.."She knew that raichands don't like her much and she was feeling a bit weird and awkward too so she tried to give the explaination why she was here."Its all right dear its like your own house go he is in his room"Haseena said sensing her hesitation.Piya moved towards Abhay's room.She quitly entered the room and saw him working on his laptop.Abhay had sensed her entering in the room and thought of playing a lil with her.As soon as Piya came came near him, he pulled her with a sudden jerk startling Piya and made her sit on his lap.Piya was to shocked at this she almost screamed when Abhay stopped her by putting his hand on her mouth.It took her few seconds to understand what just had happened.She looked around and then at Abhay and exclaimed"Abhay you scared me""Really?You are not scared of vampires but you got scared of this.""Abhay you are too much"just then she realized where she was sitting so close to him and on his lap.she looked at him in a shock.Abhay realized this and smirked.Piya tried getting up but Abhay held her more tightly."Abhay plz leave me"she said in a voice only audible to Abhay."Abhay plz what if aunty came"she said blushing hard."hmm..why you don't like sitting here"Abhay whispered in her ears making her go week to her knees.She suddenly got up and walked a lil away from him.She was blushing hard at the thought of sitting there on his lap and that too in his room.Abhay came from behind and hugged her resting his chin on her shoulder giving Piya ticklish feeling."So madam was missing me so much  that she came here to meet me."Abhay said."No I was not missing you at all.And if you don't remember then let me tell you that we need to complete the project and unlike you I m studing for the first time mr. and you were not picking up the phone so I had to come"Piya said showing fake anger."O mamdam got angry I m scared""You should be mr. vampire"She pointed her finger towards her."Why were you not picking up your phone you know I was so worried"She said making a sad face.Meanwhile downstairs Chand has arrived home and he senses Piya in the house."Is she here?"Chand asked Haseena."Yes Chand they had to do some project work so she has come"Haseena explained the reason of Piya's coming to their house.Chand paused for a moment and then said"Well both are her so I want to talk to them"He said it was more like an order.Haseena tried to stop him but failed at last she sighed and followed Chand.Back in the room-Abhay and Piya's convo-

Abhay-I was doing some office work which was forced by dad I told him I m not interested but looks like he doesnot pay a heed to any thing what I say.He said all this in  a harsh tone which didn't go unnoticed by Piya.

Piya-How can you say like this Abhay he is your father.Abhay how can you talk to him like that.

Chand and Haseena were abt to enter the room when they heard Piya saying this,they stopped outside the room only.

Abhay-Piya he does not care for anyone he just orders to me…

Piya cutting him in b/w-Abhay he is father whatever he says to you is for your own good because he cares for you.

Abhay-Oh really if he cared then he should have atleast thought for once what I want but no why he will think that I m not his own child.Both of them are just…aaghh..

Piya starred at him in disbelief how can he say that.

Piya-do you what you are saying?Ok I understand that they are not your birth parents but for god sake 200 years its something Abhay.Abhay you three have the strongest bond among yourselfs and I have seen they really care for you.I did not expept t5his from you Abhay.

There convo went on further at this topic and outside Abhay's room Chand and haseena were thinking that it is the same girl they thought would be danger for them and even tried to kill her and here she is supporting them instead of Abhay.Abhay and Piya were talking when Chand and Haseena entered the room.Piya immidiatelybacked off from Abhay's grip seeing them.They all did not know what to say right now so Haseena decided to break the scilence."Piya…I…we are sorry for misunderstanding you we..""Aunty please don't say like this I understand it.Aunty I understand it won't have been easy for anyone to trust someone with their biggest truths.whatever you all did was just to save your clan and I don't see any mistake in that.Thats your family and anyone would save her or his family."Piya said with a smile.All chands were in awe listening to Piya's words.Although Chand did not show anykind of expreesion but he was very impressed with her.Finally he said"Piya I appriciate it and now I fully trust you but the problem is superiors as both of yours news has reached them due to…""sid"Abhay completed.Chandeena stared at him so he continued,"I told her everything and now she know abt Sid.""Hmm then its good."Chand said and left from there."Ok now you both complete your work because Piya has to return to hostel also"Haseena patted Piya's cheek and left.It was the first time haseena had shown her affections towards her and she was very touched with this.

Siddharth's house:

Form the moment he has returned after meeting maithili,he had felt her differt.More stonger than before,she was behaving differently and more over how can she just take the fact lightly that she has turned a human into a vampire.It can endanger their existence moreover nobody knows that she even exsits.It felt like she was much more powerful than before."No I have to find out what is behind all this"Sid said to himself.

Dobriyal House:

Arnab was pacing in his study furiously.First Piya is not ready to come back and then these Raichands.He had to do something.Fast.He dialed a number and asked the person to come to his house immidieatly.

Note:Guys I m hell confused ki Panchi ka kya karna hai.Should I do her with Sid or should I kill her or whatever you all want plz tell me.

PS:Do comment it means a lot to me.😳

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update juhi...👏continue soon 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice update Juhi 👏 So Chandeena also support Abhiya now? 😳 Nice 😃 Danish is a vampire? 😲 Is there really a need to kill Panchi? I liked her atleast before the leap n I liked her pair with Sid. They were charming 😳 So wouldn mind if SidChi become a couple 😃

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

amazing update juhi...👏continue soon 

thank u so much prima😊
will try to continue soon😳
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
---edited--

awesuum update juhi👏
Loved it to the core.. 👍🏼 😊
Pia-abhay convo was romantic n lovely!!! 😳 Loved the way pia made him understand! 😊Chandeena listening to pia's words n their heart melting towards her was again wonderfully described!! 👏 It was very emotional bt beautiful moment!! ⭐️
Great nw chandeena hv acceptd her!! 😊
Bt wat's metz upto nw?? 😕
P.s. And ya u can make sid-panchi a couple..i wnt mind!
😊

oh! Wat is ths arnab planning again nw? 😕 Hope he doesnt create any prblms btw abhiya n chandeena!!
And sid seems a nt so bad vampire here! So will he change cmpletely in the near future n become gud?
😊
continue soon plz and thanks for the pm..tk.cre..😊Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
Yumna786 thumbnail
very nice update...
Simply romantic,nice,cute n adorable abhiya...
Loved cuttie abhiya...
Chadeenaaa rocks in your ff..
U r a good writer...sid maithli...
Ofcource kuch fun bana lo punchi ka nhi toh maarooo...
Thanks 4pm..update soon..