TRP's for week 15...Pray for this Producer.

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
we ended on a good note...

Except one show all sony tv shows are more or less with same TRP's of RMJ. and even Zee has two shows which are below RMJ and star plus has 3 shows below RMJ's trp;s...and colors have 4 shows with less trp's than RMJ..So without any hype and without any hungama,they ended RMJ...

Lets wish the luck for all the actors and lets hope they will come back soon in other shows and entertain us...

Finally I Love to hate the producer of RMJ...If you cant fight for your show,if you cant get better cv's and better ideas,if you always want to sacrifice your time slot for other shows of channel and if you always want your show's lead to go and promote and other shows and finally if your show is ending also with one hour episode,you hardly get 15 mins of it...and you never ared for any promo of the show..better never ever produce any shows...pack up your things and go back to your home.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree...I also want to add more to this..she had a very great cast and she even had an oppurtunity to add more popular actor during Nishant's replacement.but due to finacila issues she choosen new comer and today she payed for it.Also I heard that she never visits on any sets and completely depends on cv's..and poor director also a part of this.who never created any magic and phui still didnt had any realization and show already ended.and ketki is another nonsense.
MrSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree!

The producer totally runied this show & it ended so abruptly!

Just goes to show that isn't just enough to throw your money at a project, but you actually need to be interested in what you are investing in.

Maybe if she had visited the sets, listened to the fans, questioned the CV's, etc, etc, the show would not end & she would not have to produce another show, but rather get critical acclaim for this one!

A big loss & a big shame!