Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sachi16

This such an awesome Promo... πŸ˜ƒ

Loved Everything... Outfits... Set.. Lighting... Colors... everything is Prefect... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Only the Audio Cud have been better... it sounds weird... πŸ˜•

Jate Jate... we have one decent n classy Promo... this is what we loved about SGP... πŸ˜ƒ I wish if the Ending cud have been the Equally Good as Promo... πŸ˜”

Supriya ji missing in Last Promo is easily visible... as if she wud have been there... Suhana wud have showed hugging her Badi Maa [theme of SGP]

but here Suhana is hugging to Rano... πŸ˜ƒ chalo yeh bhi thik hai... SGP ne end hote hote Rano ko thoda bhav de diya... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Zaad pade toh Jagya thaay nee ... πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
My Other Desi baheno It means , If Old Tree move aside then New or /younger Tree gets opportunity to flourish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  In order to let Rano have a relationship with Suhnaa  , BM should move aside πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's why Supriya ji booked tickets to London... 🀣🀣

She is such an adorable... understanding soul to say the least...  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭

I feel like crying. So like them. They started in a unique way and ended on a special note. 

SGP will be missed very much. πŸ˜­
OnlySGP thumbnail
awww my Sushaan and the lovely SGP family...very nicely done promoπŸ‘ and the last one...miss ya πŸ˜­
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im the one wholly heartbroken...just cant come to terms with it...why why why is only what i keep on asking ...but again pacify myself that the rule of the world...all that starts has to end ...even the good and the bad...well we did enjoy it while it lasted...will have to do with reruns from now on ...and the last promo ...best of all... gave us some pleasant memories...
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! It was beatifull!! πŸ˜­ I can't stop crying! Gonna miss SGP  more then i thought!! Won't be able to see all of them working together again probably πŸ˜­ WHYY !!! πŸ˜­  Why did they have to end it..I HATE SP for this!  their hunger of TRP ..uff! πŸ˜­ 
Hope to see them again..:'(
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plz plz plzzz...
Guyz! Mujhe batao yeh promo tv pe ON AIR kabbb... Hoga???????
I m waiting 2 c it 4m last 3-4 hour's & still der is no glimpse!!!!
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
I m dyin 2 c it & my utube also not working!!!! :-( :-( :-(:-(
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You know the part that gets me the most...is when Dadaji is picking up the suitcase and is singing "lo chale hum yaha se"😭 Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

You know the part that gets me the most...is when Dadaji is picking up the suitcase and is singing "lo chale hum yaha se"😭

WORD on that!!!More than sad,I feel irritated...that scene looks like SP is dhakke marke throwing the family out as if they were guests at the houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘..

Only hope,that somehow somewhere someday,this cast comes back again!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I swear😑 I don't understand is HOW is Meenaxi from BBB playing a buddhi amma in this...and apparently from the looks of the promo she is playing the chashma dude's wife...I mean WTH she played his youngest devrani in BBB and yaha peh wife??

I love Sucheta Trivedi she's a good actress but seeing her as a buddhi amma...