Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG...!!! Dey were promoting dat new SHOW!!!!? Whyyy??????!!!!!!!!!
The BEST SGP PROMO till date.πŸ‘It looks so fresh,elegant and sophisticated.This is what i loved about SGP cast-a class apart,no shimmery jhilmil jhilmil...only elegance.πŸ‘
Have you guys noticed,the Kashyap household looks sooo good in the promos?I love how they showed so many different scenes together.LOVE LOVE LOVE it!❀️

Two complaints only-
1)Why couldn't they get someone else to sing the song?
2)What the hell is the Majumdar family doing there?😑

Febs di,Niks and Meens,you guys are SO lucky that you got to see the shoot of the promo live.πŸ‘πŸΌWhy isn't Badi Maa there in the promo?

And I don't know whether its just me but my blood boils whenever I see a glimpse of that Majumdar family.πŸ˜•I am not saying this because the show is replacing SGP but somehow everything looks fake😳
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
I hav same feeling regarding MUJOOMDAR family of dat SHOW!!!
Dey r full of fakeness!!!
Even my BLOOD get BOILED wenever I seen der glimpse...!!
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yea best Promo out of all Minus the Audio. Its looking odd i dont know why. πŸ˜• 

And Sb, Badi Maa aka Supriya jee is/was in London, don't why she didn't came for this though. And the Audio, well it was different when we were there. It was good to hear that, but now when i see and hear the Whole of it, i am finding it weird. 
OMGIshaan thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely promo...all look amazing...wish this was not the end of SGP...love u all...and special hugs for my favorite JAY SONI...will miss u...come back soon!!!!!!!!!
Random but look at my animated siggy that Tani made.Its stuck at one position and everyone looks hilarious,especially Deepak and Ishaan...their head🀣 Edited by ChaMaila_Kutrea - 12 years ago
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Why der r not showin it on TV???!!!! I m waitin 4 last 3 hour's 2 see it on SP but still der is No glimpse of NEW PROMO...!!!!
Plz plz plzzz... Tell me wen wil dey on air it???!!!!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is the episode going to be one hour or two hours?πŸ€” Because this week Ragini Jay and Mahesh are coming in that star tyohaar thingy too
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely last promo...Everyone are looking good, where is BM and dadi ??
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This such an awesome Promo... πŸ˜ƒ
Loved Everything... Outfits... Set.. Lighting... Colors... everything is Prefect... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Only the Audio Cud have been better... it sounds weird... πŸ˜•

Jate Jate... we have one decent n classy Promo... this is what we loved about SGP... πŸ˜ƒ I wish if the Ending cud have been the Equally Good as Promo... πŸ˜”

Supriya ji missing in Last Promo is easily visible... as if she wud have been there... Suhana wud have showed hugging her Badi Maa [theme of SGP]

but here Suhana is hugging to Rano... πŸ˜ƒ chalo yeh bhi thik hai... SGP ne end hote hote Rano ko thoda bhav de diya... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†