KRIYAANSH OS-TU HI MERA -PART 2 PG 7

--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys m back with my second os  on kriyaansh
hope youl love it

p.s=this os is different from my previous one it is little commin but hope youl like kriyaasnh in it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rey:wht????kria ne mujhse jhoot bola

swa:ha rey woh tumhe dhoka dekhar nahi gayi thi uske mom ko elims ke pehle sab pata chal gaya iseliye uski mom ne use promise liya ki woh tujhse aur dance se dur rahe

rey was dam angry at himself

sha:rey cool down chill plzzz

rey:kaise sharon maine kria ko galat samjha how could I ?????

swa:rey tumhe regert karna se jyada tumhe kria ke pass jakar use apna bana hoga use sorry bolna chahiye aur uski mom ko mananna hoga

sha:swayam are u mad rey aisse kaise ja saktha hai whts;s wrong wid u?????

rey:he has a point sharon main waise bhi kal ehradun ja raha tha

sha:dehradun????

swa:yes ab jab coll khatam hoagaya hai so rey ke dad ne rey ko dehradun jakar udhar ki company ko samal ne ko kaha hai

sha:wht????rey tumne mujhe bataya nahi????

rey:shaorn sorry so guys ab main chalta hoon kal kria se milne ja raha hoon

swa:ja mere sher jeet kar ana

sha:ya rey hope u get all ur happiness back

rey:thnx guys bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
next day rey reaches dehradun

he gets ready in a suit n tie n all n he leaves for the office(guys just imagine rey in a suit hayeee😳)

he enters the office n all are saying gud morning to him as all are aware of he cumign to dehradun

everyone thought he will be a arrogant boss but he turned out to be a cute n hot boss lol

he was walking wen suddenly a girl bangs into him n she loses her balance so she holds his collar n pulls her slf n rey helps her n she falls on rey's chest her face was not seen as it was resting on rey's chest😳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
KRIA'S POV

i enterd office early tday as the new boss was cuming today

she enterd n one girl her friend teased her with the new boss who no one has seen yet she gets angry n starts hitting her friend infact she starts running behind her friend while running she bangs into a guy n
she loses her balance so she holds his collar n pulls her slf n rey helps her n she falls on rey's chest her face was not seen as it was resting on rey's chest

she moves her face upwards to see the guy's face as soon as she sees him she was shocked it was him her REY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REY'S POV

tht girl looked up i was shocked to see her it was her my KRIA
who i came here for who i loved n still love her finally baatcutter ab tumhe mujhse kaise bachogi mujhe laag tha ki tumhe dundna thoda difficult hoga but tum toh seedha mere samne akar kahdhi hogi samne kya seedha meri bahomain wah look at my charm😳

kria moves away from  rey

kria:sorry rey

a employ"":kria yeh hamare naya boss hai naam se mat bulao

kria was dam shocked

kria:sorry si... she was gng to say sir but rey speaks

rey:its kkk everyone back to work with attitude 😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
after sum weeks

rey's dad had cum to dehradun for a imp conference

he calls rey n kria to the cabin

rey's dad:main yaha tum dono ko ek imp deal sign kar wane ke liye sath bhej raha hoon yeh deal bahout imp hai aur rey ke sath rkai jayegi toh yeh deal pakki hai

first rey n kria say no but then kria accpets cuz its her work

rey toh hamsha ready to be akele with his baatcutter so uske liye toh sone pe suhaga jaisa tha😳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''
they both were in rey's car
kria was not speakign at all only looking outside the window

rey n kria dint talk since they met n rey wanted to talk to kria very badly so he starts a random topic

rey:kria i dint think ki tum yaah hogi aur agar hoti bhi toh office main i thougth ki tumara profession DANCE se realted hoga par yaah toh kuch aur hi ho raah hai

kria:rey woh main ab dance nahi karti

rey smiles n says

rey:look hum ek dusre ke sath nahi par fir bhi tum mujh par utna
hi trust kati hoon aur jhat se tumne mujhe bata diya ki tum dance nahi karti

kria back to her fake kria :rey rey rey tum ab tak nahi badle abhi bhi same ho maie tumhe kaha tha ki I used u par fir bhi n she smirks

rey:kya karu TUMSE PYAAR JO KARTA HOON😳

kria coudnt help but stare at him stare at her rey how could she stop herself he is soo cute n adorable

she cumes back to her senses n says

kria:dhabba

rey:wht

kria:mujhe bhook lagi hai app toh dhabbe main kahan nahi kahoge toh main jakar kha sakthi hoon SIR

rey:kyu main bhi aunga main bhi dhabbe main kha saktha hoon samjhi n they go n sit

the food cumes n rkai starts eating but rey is thinking

rey in his mind:aisa kya karu ki kria mere khareeb aur dance ke khareeb jaye

dhabbe main there was dhol shol so rey gets a idea he goes to the a small girl n tells him to make kria dance

a girl goes to kria n takes her hand n pulls her t dance but kria was just standing there suddenly rey cumes n grabs her hand n turns her over n pulls her towards him

kria:rey tum pagal hogaye hoo sab dekh rahe hai

rey?:koi nahi dekh raah sab dance kar rahe hain tum bhi karo aur main bhi karta hoon

rey pulls kria more lose they were few inches apart kria was, lost in his eyes n rey starts the slow dance kria dosent realize n starts dancing wid rey all start clapping for tehm as they were amazing

kria realises n moves away from rey

they go n sit n eat kria was not looking at rey nor talking to him

suddnely a programme starts it was a dance competiton n who ever wins will get a price money

the girl who pulled kria for dancing was taking part but she was running or sum reason n fell very badly n now she cant dance but she needs tht money as it was for her mom who was in the hospital she was crying kria sees this n goes to her

kria:kya hua app ro kyu rahe ho????

girl:mujhe chot lag gayi aur mujhe dance competiton main part lene hai kyu ki mujhe paise chahiye mere maa ke liye woh hosp main hai

rey listens all this n takes kria to the side

rey:kria common dance for her

kria:wht???are u mad SIR????

rey:no m not just look at her ek choti si bachi hai woh help her out remeber tum ne hi col main neha,vishaka,bharat,amar,swayam ko dance ka sapna dikhaya tha cmon kria u can do it

kria:no rey  main nahi tum????

rey:no kria i cant dance i mean main appna reputtaion u knw

rey:aur ha kria agar tumhe insaniyat haina so help her out

he goes n stands near the car the comp starts n kria was on stage

yes she decided to dance for tth girl

she was just staring at the ppl it was so long she dint dance

she starts dancing n rocks it as ever n she wins it as no one else can dance as her as she is perfect n she wins n wen she gets tht money she runs to tth girl n hugs her n smiles alot she ws laughing n smiling

rey to hinself:finally krai ur back ajj kiitne mahino baad tumara smile dekha hai woh bhi dance ke wajhses m so happy kria ne dance kiya aur KRIA JAISE TUM DANCE KE KHAREEB AYU HOON WAISE HI MAIN TUMHE APNA BAUNGA TUM HAMESHA MERI THI

PLZZ DO LIKE N COMMENT

Edited by dmg_mjht_d3_rox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karunyandrea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 tht was awesum 
pm me when u update next

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dat was an awesome post akshu.
lovely one.
wow rey is kria's boss.
and the office entry was awesome.
lovely one.
and loved how rey made her dance.
thanks for the pm.
Continue writing.

Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome One! Very Well Written! ðŸ˜³
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
seriously loved itt...

jaldi se write iska part 2 to bring a proper end😊
-Sanj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow AKI Awsome and nice concept of OS and well written ...?and i loved it...plz Update soon next part...awsome awsome awsome 
suchitrabehera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome pm me the next part
chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome yaar amazing os yaar rey is so smart and so cute thnx for pm me
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
woww awsome pm me wn u update next
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome rey convence kria 2 dance and she dance and help a girl its great contd waiting for nxt part eagerly