Fan Fictions

IPPKND SS:The Love Story on Page 3 (COMPLETED) - Page 14

Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well..i have a heavy heart now...only ur update will lighten it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Livetoparty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved it...it was very deep...
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was so realistic and beautifully captured the emotions. I just caught up with it now and I can't wait until you update! Why did arnav change his mind?
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great update. I agree with Shashi's sentiment entirely. Sorry-s are cheap. Throw mud in your face and say sorry. Its easy. You have to act sorry. You have you rectify what you did. Wipe that mud clean yourself.

Arnav never came to help rebuild her life. And giving her money is neither here or there. He has money in excess. But to personally come there, see how she's doing, how she's holding up.
Maybe he watches from afar, I dont know, I couldnt judge him.

So now Khushi will go to Delhi?

Yuks
You might think me foolish but I'm crying actual real tears. Fathers are the biggest gift to a daughter, their protective hands that nurture and urge  us to greater heights...

This chapter was so emotional...

Well Done!
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 k U can definetly write a book...i love ur "perfection" ff ...and again its an awsme piece of work.👏

i hav to ask u do u have index fr all ur work if do let me knw and if dnt u betr make it i dnt wanna miss ur anyothr wrk.
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow "dadda"...i've alump in my throat...the line stood impotent...just says everything about misgivings of the Gupta portrayal...when the time comes I want Sashi to be this man...it might be  wrong decision but it has to have the best intentions for his daughter...like Arnav fights for Anji I want Sashi to fight for Khushi...you evked the spirit of my dadda...not an easy task that too for a stranger...very well done...👏Im standing
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
pls pls pls update soon- I cant wait to see how khushi and arnav reconcile-ur update as usual is great
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great story 😉 update soon...
Aksxxx12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice!
Waiting for more.