Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
aha right! so you liked Tapasya or didn't like her? Yeah the leaps better than I thought! I was a major Veecha fan but you know...we have to live with the CVs and what they decide! Ameeth rock...they're sooo lovely shovely sa cute!   
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Viccha were awesome 

I never liked TAPPU coz she was so CRAZY and i can C how ANGER can ruin the nicest of people.

I am loving Meethi though. I also like Muktha but i can see rivalry happening now and this is where history repeats itself.
-bonbon- thumbnail
OMG Veecha were just amazing! Haha yeah...I wonder where she is now!
Anyways...getting back to Ameeth! I'm loving Meethi too. I like her nice attitude and how she is never up herself even though her family is really rich! She is gentle and has learnt the right things from her Anni! Meethi is amazing! Yes there might be a bit of rivalry for Aman between Meethi and Muktha...we'll just to have to wait and watch...but for now...the Ameeth scenes I have seen so far...the couple already have so much great chemistry bewteen them! Don't you think? Btw...what's your name ? :) x 
-bonbon- thumbnail
Hey Aysha! My name is Preeti! Pleasure to meet you ðŸ¤—
Ameeth can get people from all over to get to know each other! ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜› 
It's great the magic this jodi creates!  
matwamango thumbnail
GLAD 2 meet U PREETI.

Jodi's can make a show or break a show.

Personally i like to keep my mind OPEN coz i know how shows work.

U can't attach urself to a cuple but watch the cards unfold.

I think i am more for the sibling m=bond here.

I wanna see Meethi and Yuvi's relationship unfold and see them develop oh and Kanha with his sister.

Afterall this is one bond stems from blood to heart.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Yes! You are absolutely right in that way :) 
You never know what is going to happen next so its best to keep open minded! 
Yes I am waiting for that as well! Meethi and Yuvi will be a cute bro and sis! He has already started calling her Chuttki which I find sooo cute ! Yuvi is under the negative shadow of Mayi and her wrong teachings so he is a bit negative now...but I am waiting when he will realize how wrong he was the whole way through! Then may be the friendship between Aman and Yuvi will grow stronger and they will hang around more. I guess because of Ameeth's track...Aman and Meethi will also stick with each other a lot which will eventually introduce the real Meethi to the real Yuvi...dya get what I mean? And yes also Kanha...the Gunwanti and Kanha thing is kind of unraveling so I guess the puzzle pieces will fit together soon :) x 
matwamango thumbnail
YUVI will get on the right track with MEETHI's help i think and maybe Kanha will help bring Yuvi on track as well.

AMAN will be the driving force behind YUVI

However i think MUKTHA will bring out the real YUVI. Coz she has what he has as in FIREPOWER
-bonbon- thumbnail
Yep I agree with you. I think Muktha will fire out the real Yuvi and show Yuvi the negativity that lies within him. Then Meethi will take the next step to bring him back on the right track. Aman will encourage him to leave behind his bad habits and stop treating people rudely and then Kahna will add the icing on the cake by introducing Yuvi to his real mother and showing him what a lovely lady she is! Then I think after Aman sees the side of Meethi which is so encouraging and helpful he may fall for her! But by this time Muktha may be after him as well so it will all evolve in a circle of love!  Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
So which other shows do u watch?
-bonbon- thumbnail
I watch EHMMBH and I used to watch Laado until Shadia were in it (they are the best!) ... but now there's been a lot of complications and Shaurya has disappeared ... sorry I can't really explain it because there's a lot to explain! basically I have stopped watching. but Shadia were sooo good, the best jodi...wbu? 

But lets keep this thread on topic to Ameeth ðŸ˜Š I posted a message but no body has replied yet...do you like the layout etc. of the thread? Anything you want me to add? Please don't hesitate to let me know! :) x