Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
There's also a bit more of off screen on TiRav (Tina and Gaurav) on this link:

-bonbon- thumbnail
Hey guys. This video has a bit more onscreen and offscreen segment from the Freshers party scene on it. It shows Ameeth dancing together and much more. Visit this link to view:

http://www.urlremoved/tvplay/vwplay.php?docid=fsobgatg3h02d (Starts: 5.02) 

Gaurav and Tina also have an offscreen hug! It's a must watch! :) xxx 

P.S This is different from the link I have posted above ^^^  
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful thread, add my name also
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju_sky

beautiful thread, add my name also

Thanks ðŸ˜Š I've added you to the appreciators list! :) x  
-bonbon- thumbnail
Come on guys! Where are all the 60 fans gone of Ameeth who voted for them to be together on this thread:

Let's make this thread more active and not so sanata type! :) x 
Riyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aman should be with Meethi but his love for meethi should be pure and devouted like Veer's.  He should not hold Meethi with Muktha in his mind.
Afterall Meethi deserve true love bechari did not have parent's love atleast Ichcha and Veer gave Muktha ma and pa ka pyare.
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyacute

Aman should be with Meethi but his love for meethi should be pure and devouted like Veer's.  He should not hold Meethi with Muktha in his mind.
Afterall Meethi deserve true love bechari did not have parent's love atleast Ichcha and Veer gave Muktha ma and pa ka pyare.

@Riyacute I 100% agree with you. Meethi has anni but she never received the love from parents. Although I must say even though Meethi has been brought up in a rich house hold she is so lovely. She doesn't take advantage of what she has. She always thanks her Anni for getting her something and never boasts about it. When she was looking at Surabhi's sarees she didn't mention anything about them being second hand like Tapasya used to. Meethi's character is very sweet and gentle. Muktha is also very nice but her one let down is her anger just like her mum's. Aman should go for Meethi I think cause she has no let downs and is an amazing girl who will love him a lot. 
-bonbon- thumbnail
Ameeth Adorers:
Are you all happy with the appearance of this thread. Does it look alright to you? Would you like me to add or change anything? Please let me know as you are all Ameeth adorers and your opinions count! :) x 

Also I think Ameeth is a very sweet name for our couple! What do you think? 
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Meethi and Aman R cute

Yes they are very cute !! Have you recently started watching or have you been watching Uttaran from before ? :) x 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have been watching UTTARAN for ages but then i QUIT when TAPASYA gave her daughter up and went off with her new husband.

Just caught up on the last few months where Veer loses huis memory and Iccha is sent away for good

THE LEAP seems good. but the show was ruined by TAPPU i feel and CV'S ruined the show