~S.S Moments in Life~Continued on Pg5,8,&10

simran2697 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys I'm back with a new O.S. Im quite new on IF, and have tried writing about my favorite jodi, Arnav and Kushi, but haven't been getting the amount of responses I've wished for. I hope you guys will respond to my latest O.S Moments in Life, and I hope you guys enjoy!

Moments In Life
(Part 1)

Arnav slowly walked into the room as Kushi's trinket chimed by the door marking his presence. It had been a few days since Kushi had given up her swami act, and thank god for that; it was a major annoyance, but then again, he enjoyed the attention from her a slight bit. When he was playing along with her, he generally forgot that she and Shyam had no relationship other then what it should be. Shyam and Kushi, he thought with disgust. He peered at the bed but didn't see her, instead, he found her nestled in his green chair with a book laid against her chest.  Crazy'he smirked. He placed his computer on the table and left to get changed.
   Now ready to go to bed, Arnav was confused as to what he should do; should I let her sleep on the chair or place her on the bed? He rubbed his head as the headache he had been fighting all day, returned. Walking over to her Arnav placed himself at her side and looked at the sleeping beauty. She was gorgeous; her mouth slightly ajar, her eyes and long lashes, and her beautiful black hair strewn over her as if a blanket. He couldn't resist and soon found himself tracing his fingers along the features of her face. A tear escaped him as he thought of how much he longed for her but couldn't have her. Why had she betrayed him so; how had he given his heart away to a heartless person such as her? The tear landed on Kushi's face'causing her to stir in her sleep. Arnav quickly brushed away the rest of the tears that threatened to fall and and attempted to move away from her. His attempts were foolish as Kushi turned in her sleep and grabbed the hand that Arnav was pulling away and snuggled her face against it. Arnav, still seething with anger and sadness, pulled away his hand forcefully causing the book to drop. As he went to pick up whatever it was that Kushi was reading he noticed a picture lying face down on the floor. Arnav's blood boiled. I bet it's a picture of my dearest Ji-Jaji and her.  He grabbed for the picture only to be caught by surprise. It was a picture of them on their honeymoon. He gazed over to her sleeping figure, his stare filled with curiosity; why would she keep a picture of him and her? He picked up the book and looked at the cover. This was a diary, more specifically, Kushi's diary. She kept a picture of him in her diary?! Not knowing why'but this thought made him smile and blush like a school boy. All of a sudden, his mind was filled with questions: What was written in her diary? What was written about him?! Glancing at her face, checking whether she was going to wake, Arnav settled himself down on the corner of the chair and began to read the moments of Kushi's life.  
If you have enjoyed the O.S so far, please comment and like this post it is much encouraged, because I am planning on continuing the story if I get a very good response. :)

Part 2: Page 5
Part 3: Page 8 
Part 4: Page 10
Edited by simran2697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awesomeee !!! do continue soon πŸ˜›
-ArhiLover- thumbnail
very interesting... please do continue!!! :)
liya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ts sooo beautiful...pls do continue
sweetfairy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Great start, cant wait to see whats written in khushis diary, plz update soon!!!
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very cute! You would continue, I'd like to know what Arnav thinks after reading Khushi's diary. πŸ˜Š
GopiAhem1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Please make the next part longer,I like it πŸ˜ƒ
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awesome do continuee!!! i would love to read Khushi's diary through Arnav! it would be awesome!
n pls PM me when u update:-)
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start! Can't wait to read more!!!
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Can yu pleas post in paragraphs or indents :) It makes it easier to read on phones because otherwise everything is too scrambled up and small! thanks..will comment after reading rest :)

edited

just read it...do continue...and pm πŸ˜Š
Edited by pkaur92 - 12 years ago