Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
You guys are MEAN!
gosh this actually makes me think of ViSu...oh that part where you guys wrote about their fandom coz of their show...oh gosh!
Anik is perceptive indeed...loved his and Piya's convo...
And what a beautiful description of the dance! I know its difficult to write dances- for me at least- but honestly you guys nailed it perfectly.
This is one of my favourite FFs...please continue soon :P
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautifully written tora and indu. 

both pia and abhay are ignorant of each other's feelings and they need to have a proper convo.
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited...
Hello Indu n Tora...πŸ€—πŸ€—
aww my god...what an update sir ji!!!beautiful...awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘
from the Press Conferance part to the last dance part...written so real...I Actually Imagined it on ViSu u know...πŸ˜‰.!!!⭐️

I loved loved this part...

So when Abhay was asked what's the status of their relationship he replied 'wellyou guys are smart! 😎So do I really need to say? I guess you all know it better than us' he gave a laugh. There was a wave of laughter among the reporters and the reporter taking it sportingly said that it was true. They knew there was more than friendship now. Then he asked how was the journey from being a vampire who falls for a human to romancing the same girl in real life?'πŸ˜‰Abhay smiled, for once he looked at Pia who was giving a tight smile and turning his eyes back at the press said 'it was a memorable one! It was great to work with her.she is not much different from the reelmore or less the same. In fact in real life...she is more easy to get along with! And she asks less questions!🀣' Abhay smiled. There was again a roll of laughter.  The reporter further asked 'tell something about the person Pia..how is she? What you think about her?' Abhay took a moment and then said in a natural but serious tone 'she is a genuine person. At times feisty sometimes moody but extremely friendly and warm heartedmuch like her reel character!' and he glanced at Pia who gave a smile which was genuine this time but Abhay could not make out what was going in her mind at that moment and whether she had believed what he said. Now another reporter asked Pia what she thought about him and without taking much time she said 'he is a great friend to have! Besides we have known each-other from our childhood days so there's little space for any kind of formality or pretence.' Abhay was slightly taken aback with her words. He wondered why she used the word "pretence!"

πŸ‘β­οΈ
Aisa lag rha tha u girls were there for experiencing this n then write...so real likha hai!!!

Pia n Anik were so sweet...jalkuda abhay...loved the way he understands her...so caring he is!!hope they will remain same in future too.

kate ne LED tod diya...oh no...itna gussa...n
"I won't let you do this Pia" she whispered. "I won't let u take him away from me!"
oh Really????
😲

la la la...haye abhiya...☺️

pia's feeling was...oh my god..n wrote like...its it's really real...

"CUT!CUT!" yelled the direction, walking towards them with a frown. Piya wrenched her hand out of his at once, her heart beating wildly. Why-oh-why was he affecting her so? She was messing up the very first scene of the film itself. The director was speaking to Piya. "You look at him, Piya, as you take his hand...into his eyes, get it? And keep in mind that you don't know each otherso keep that expression on your faceshowing the attraction, but keeping up the mystery.Ok?"

Piya mutely nodded. Abhay was still staring at her. He had not said a word to her since they had arrived here. He had seemed fine, joking with the others on the set, only he lapsed into a stony silence whenever she came near. Silence coupled with that stare. That intense all-consuming stare. But his silence was despairing. Piya hated not talking to Abhay; couldn't the stubborn fool understand thatafter all these years? Anger flared within her through the despair, and she raised her chin resolutely..Anik was righthow dare he take her presence in his life for granted?

The lights had dimmed and the "Scene One-Take twoACTION" had been spoken n clear ringing tones. The music had started...and this time as Abhay's hand extended towards her..she put her own hand into it, looking straight into those intense eyes visible behind the mask. The look there unsettled her, but she continued to gaze as him, as he pulled her flush against him. In spite of her, she trembled at the proximity. His head bent a little, his lips grazing her ear a little, making her clutch tightly at his shoulders. "Relax" he whispered, his low voice sending a fresh round of butterflies in her stomach. She nodded, pressing her lips together to stop the gasp from escaping her lips as the words of the song washed over them.

then the my fav.Dance part.
πŸ˜‰..a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
n it was too h.o.t.t. yr...
☺️

Overall...awesome update n m egarly waiting for nxt update....plz update soon.both of u.πŸ€—πŸ€—..!!!!

Edited by sukugeny - 10 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my my most fav FF indu tora ...reading again..haye...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing part
awesome abhiya moments
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update 
abhay and pia both have no idea regarding how the other feels and i how in the first part where  in the press conference he was there for her.their dance was written so beautifully.it really took me to their first dance in the show.
anik is a sweet guy but he does understand both of them. heis a great friend and support for pia .
i really wonder what is going on in kate's mind? what does she wanna do?
simply fab!!
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
abhiya dance was. the press conference was nice especially abhay gave really smart answers to media.anik seems really a nice and understanding guy he is best as piya friend and nothing more than that.kate is really evil dont know what she is planning for piya.abhay seems more jelous rather than angry.
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mind blowing update ... conference scene was damn awsome ... wow so its mean advik knws about abhay feelings for piya?? why piya can't see what abhay feels for her ... shit now again kate .. whats her plan now? dance scene was so intense ... cont soon
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing Indu such a midblowing update