Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Reems i want a sig.
with that promo you posted.
I did watch the promo! that's when I was planning to watch it.

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shadowstreet

aahhh!!!!! something I can talk for sometime๐Ÿ˜Š may be if there is any scenes of them๐Ÿ˜› anyway nice thread๐Ÿ‘

If possible count me in๐Ÿ˜Š

I loved behna scene today. At least they showed Jevika stand up for Manvi in front of SB & Viren. Good job girl๐Ÿ‘ her convo with M was private & she can say anything to M, she has that right. But I loved how she stand for her sister & dont want her in trouble.

I really don't mind J telling M off and I hate it when people bash her for it as if they never get told off by their parents lol!

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Have you all not seen the initial promos??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsBQIIJQY1w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBgjPtLgTBQ&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rnxDX1UuNk&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

This one is SO cute!! D for DIDI!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16bd5Xd5ukw&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Guys if possible can you send me pics of what you want in your siggies? 

BTW the KN one I'm using now isn't made by me! A genius friend of mine made it for me.

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I know we won't get a proper scene until they meet or whenever the so called accident actually occurs. Maybe sometime in August?

I'm not sure about the promos but I was surprised to see the Viren and Virat promo on Tv here normally it's the older promos which are more enjoyable anyways.  

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I really don't mind J telling M off and I hate it when people bash her for it as if they never get told off by their parents lol!

I also never mind them. in fact thats the essence of relations. Whenever I see fight between these two I remember my reason why I started watching the show. To find out sibling's love which I dont have in my life. I still remember when I was a child how I prayed I have either an older sibling who will scold & pamper me or an younger one whom I can do so๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

your promo posts are making me nostalgic again๐Ÿ˜›
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pj awesome post on that topic which was bleeding RED My gosh my eyes were hurting after reading that topic lol
Anywho I thoroughly enjoyed reading your input.
Okay SERIOUSLY I am logging off now please ignore all my post henceforth and ignore me!
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey nice to be here...Was out, just saw today's episode online...firstly was sooo happy to see the behna scene...i was totally ok with jeevikas tone...more like a mom...nothing wrong with it...absolutely hated the new ghat...I have been to rishikesh many times...no part of the ghat looks like this...it looks like they want to cover the virman story in a week...it's at a rail ghadi pace...the accident promo aired for a couple of days after sp awards and then no trace of it...im from india...sure it's our imagination :))) absolutely no predictions...I'm keeping my expectations low...apart from behnas, absolutely loved an angry J...way to go...
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
okay everyone! good night from my side. its late here.

Meanwhile, I am Sharmi from Bangladesh. And tomorrow is Bengali New Year. So wishing all of you a peaceful & prosperous new year.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

TC all.๐Ÿ˜›
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Pooja, the ghat, did not look like the ghat, ok I've never been to Rishikesh but it looked more like a mandir on the side of a river or lake and it was too bright. (Sorry I'm in a childish mood)  

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Add me in Reema...my name is Saima :-)