Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My first JEEMAN Os !!!!!!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2890695

this is my first creation on jeeman ...an Os which i wrote long back!!!!!all Jm lovers can have a look at this if u have time ... i ll surely come up with more os when i get a big load a time ...lol... 
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't have time to go through all the posts but I'll be back Monday! Promise! (Also, add me in please!)
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Umz: Hope the exam went well 😊
To everyone else: Welcome to this little heaven where we comment on everyone and have a great DISCUSSION! I am glad to see so many Jeeman fans.

Umz: Today's episode was frustrating for me. I have completely lost it with Swamini and I cannot stand her presence of screen. Her illogical thinking drives me nuts. Swamini is the most immature character of this show.
Jeeman scene: I actually liked Jeevika 'yelling' at Manvi. She cannot yell at immature Swamini, Viren is not listening to her so the only person she can be authoritative with is Manvi. I am glad that she is getting pissed about Manvi getting dragged in this Virat-Manvi break up. I just hope she speaks up and puts her foot down. But I am asking for way too much here, for beginners I just want Jeevika to STEP AWAY FROM FOLDING CLOTHES FOR ONE DAY!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yup exam went well thank-you for asking Doc. I wanted to ask you where you reside (if you don't mind) because I noticed you and I are both on eastern standard time. Doc and everyone else I hope every day you guys will get your attendance marked, jokes but do check out the thread every day.

Overall, I felt the episode to be bland. Jeevika using a stern commanding voice with Manvi was not a big deal for me and I understood why she did that. In the end she did defend her sister but obviously she is confused because she is thinking why the hell did Virat up and leave to Rishikesh. Obviously in Jeevika's eyes something is wrong, coupled with Swamini's accusations and Viren's silence what is the girl supposed to think? At least she realized that Manvi did not know about Virat's trip that's why she warned her that he is coming but Manvi hung up without hearing that bit.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
I am in Michigan - the state of great lakes! And why would I mind you asking me where I am from. lol Where are you from? And I will try and come online everyday but as the exam nears I might be MIA for a long time.
Umz, I know I have God awful sleep cycle where I study till 4-5 AM what are you doing up so late missy?
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

I am in Michigan - the state of great lakes! And why would I mind you asking me where I am from. lol Where are you from? And I will try and come online everyday but as the exam nears I might be MIA for a long time.
Umz, I know I have God awful sleep cycle where I study till 4-5 AM what are you doing up so late missy?

Ahhh yes Michigan. I am from the greater toronto area. So this explains our similar speech, we are from the great lakes hence we speak alike. I will miss you during exam time but gosh you becoming a doctor man, lots of hard work. As you may have noticed my sleep cycle is similar to yours, I have an exam on sunday and monday. All notes and course material is online. I shall be going to sleep in the next 15 minutes though. 

Both of my majors are health related so the cancer track irks me just as much as you 😛
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Ahhh yes Michigan. I am from the greater toronto area. So this explains our similar speech, we are from the great lakes hence we speak alike. I will miss you during exam time but gosh you becoming a doctor man, lots of hard work. As you may have noticed my sleep cycle is similar to yours, I have an exam on sunday and monday. All notes and course material is online. I shall be going to sleep in the next 15 minutes though. 

Both of my majors are health related so the cancer track irks me just as much as you 😛

I ❤️ Toronto! I love the Indian street and the kabob rolls there are sooo goood! my mouth is watering thinking about it. Also being a doctor is way over rated, mother always says 'if [I] can do it anyone can do it!
Good luck for your exam and what are you majoring in? And yes I shall head to bed in about an hour after I finish reviewing!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Yay Toronto love! My cousin was in Michigan, wonder if he still there lol. I am actually from Mississauga but live in Toronto for university. I am doing a Bsc honours double major in Psychology and Kinesiology. Both of which discuss chronic diseases at length. Since I am in Kinesiology if you ever mention anatomy or physiology or anything related to the human body I will understand lol but of course you know wayy more.  The behaviour displayed on the show at times shocks me as well as the ignorance towards the disease (yes Psychology and Kinesiology all rolled up into one)

I also like your mutual admiration society idea lol, I do find your comments witty and don't be surprised or do people generally assume med school students to be boring?
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Well med students have a reputation of being boring which I think is wrong because we are nerdy all right but not boring lol. However some of us tend to have personality disorders and physicians have a higher rate of suicide compared to the national suicide rate so might as well enjoy and make people laugh in our short life lol
Ohhh you must be a busy girl with those majors!
Okay umz, I should go to bed soon it's 4:45 and I need to be up at 10 to start studying. So i bid you adieu.  Good night or morning whatever your prefer!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought today I'll not think about this show and my recent disappointment regarding the whole lack of Behnas so I said to myself just forget the show for the weekend at least. I go downstairs and put the tv on. Guess what song is coming on? The original classic on some music channel. I was like you have to be KIDDING me?! I have not seen this song come on that channel and all of a sudden it just comes on when I happen to turn it on.

Just my little story for the day ^^

I shall add the new members! 

Yo Evaaa 😃