Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

How embarrassing 🤦‍♀️

Last week only she was preaching against poaching and shedding copious tears about the atrocities against the animals. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don’t know what her ‘Poacher’ is about about but usually poaching doesn’t refer to cattle’s like cow, sheep etc

So not sure if she can be called hypocrite for this unless she being a PETA spokesperson she spoke against leather 

But even many strict vegetarians in India don’t avoid leather products as far as I know, they avoid leather shoes in front of God, but that’s it

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Don’t know what her ‘Poacher’ is about about but usually poaching doesn’t refer to cattle’s like cow, sheep etc

So not sure if she can be called hypocrite for this unless she being a PETA spokesperson she spoke against leather 

But even many strict vegetarians in India don’t avoid leather products as far as I know, they avoid leather shoes in front of God, but that’s it

peta is a fraud organization lol

e1t53e thumbnail

Vegetarianism is about food not the things they use. Vegetarians use Silk, wool and leather.  It’s different from vegan. 

hasini009 thumbnail

But as far as I know calf leather is not banned in India, Supreme Court overturned it

don’t know whether leather is banned in India or not. but PETA* India 2021 Person of the Year and “Murder is Murder” Alia endorsing leather products is a jokesmiley36

*People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Vegetarianism is about food not the things they use. Vegetarians use Silk, wool and leather.  It’s different from vegan. 

I think Jains avoid those too

e1t53e thumbnail

I think Jains avoid those too

Jains are Vegans. Some strict ones even clean the floor before taking every step so that they don’t end up killing the ants and stuff. 

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Jains are Vegans. Some strict ones even clean the floor before taking every step so that they don’t end up killing the ants and stuff. 

But they eat dairy, right? So no , they're not vegans.

Vegetarianism has existed for centuries, but veganism is fairly new, could be unnatural

(Hope I haven't offended any Vegans here)

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I have been to gucci store before it is calf leather

It just looks hypocritical 

TotalBetty thumbnail

Sometimes I feel Alia does these things just to stay in news, maybe

Any attention is good attention, also it takes away attention from others

Edited by TotalBetty - 3 months ago