~LiNa~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

It was called the Rockstar Concert. And Khan sure rocked the crowd like one in Atlantic City, New Jersey, on Saturday.

Among the audience — a mix of mostly desis and a few Americans — at the Boardwalk Hall was 's girlfriend Katrina Kaif, looking gorgeous as usual.

Kareena Kapoor rocked the crowd, ethnic style, alongside Sallu.

The concert was high on the hunk quotient too, with John Abraham and Khan sharing the stage and oozing machismo.

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera_005 thumbnail
i went to the one in LA it sucked cuz it was on memorial day weekend and the arena wasnt even HALF FULL only 25% of the tickets were sold 😕 ZAyed and Salman were drunk and it was pathetic seeing them like that. It looked like the actors didnt put in alot of effort and "SALMAN" I thought he would give a good performance and would really interact with the audience but he was sober and rude...! Such a bad experience only JOhn and SHahid kapur Rocked they were really into form and had some enthusiasm on stage. Malika wasnt even on stage for 10 mins Esha looked like a back up dancer 😕 Kareena Kapoor was really pretty and she did good too but not that great...!
OVERALL I HAD ALOT OF EXPECTATIONS FRM THIS CONCERT BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE WATEVER NOT THAT GOOD
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot for the article
§exygirlz95 thumbnail
John Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
thanx for the pics
hpms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
I wenr to the concert. It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the article n the lovely pixs!

- Dharti!

sarru143 thumbnail
some places it went really well and some it didnt. the one in houston sucked cuz it was the very first one and salman was drunk....I really enjoyed HEAT a lot more
Shital17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat if they werent drunk but nervous or watever? let's not assume if we dont know the facts, but if there r facts then oh well just live with it! but man i went to the oakland one just yesterday and salman did AWESOME! he is a true rockstar! i even went to his hummer and banged his window but he didnt look and the security guard pushed me away! but shahid and john, zayed,esha,mallika, and kareena did awesome too! my sister even held shahid's and john's hand! man it was awesome! i wish i had the VIP tickets tho! oh well it was worth it! i wud say that there were around 50-75% full! but yea i thought that i shud share! i will post pics that my sister took later! (and they r upclose pics too so dont worry!)
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thankx for the pics if get more surely post it.. 😆 😆 😆