Short Update-13th April(SGP in a never b4 avatar)

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ishaan romances with Suhana in her room. A forced Sushaan moment.

Engagement about to start. KK comes and stops the engagement and tells this wont happen. Family asks why. KK says they have betrayed them. Ishaan and Suhana tries to stop KK. Dadaji asks to tell clearly. KK tells Deepak is an illegitimate child. Ilesh says he wont believe. KK brings Sudhir and tells Deepak is a rape child. RB tells yes but Deepak is her son and only her son.  

RB tells it was him who came with the rishta. KK tells he never knew the truth. Deepak tells he had told the truth to Sanju and asks Sanju to tell. Sanju tells she never told her father as she was scared he may not accept the relation. Alok tells mistake is on Sanju's side and they never tried to hide the truth. BM tells RB never wanted this rishta to happen. Only after knowing that Sanju had told him everything she accepted. Dadi tells Deepak has good sanskar of their family. KK then shouts in filmy style that Deepak is illegitimate and ganda khoon and he will never accept. Suhana asks him to mind his language. Sudhir tells Deepak is his son. Inder asks him to shut up and the three bros goes to hit him. 

Alok stops them. KK tells this engagement wont happen. RB tells she will never let it happen and leaves. Sudhir gets up. Deepak pushes him back. RB spits on him. Rest of the family leaves. Dadi slaps Sudhir. Sanju is crying. KK throws the plate and goes.

Kashyap family(minus RB-Deepak) discussing. Dadi asks how Sudhir came there. Alok tells Deepak and RB knew he was following. Deepak comes and tells RB has become very silent. Suhana starts to go. Alok stops and asks BM to go. Deepak starts crying telling RB goes through all this because of him. Dadaji consoles him. Rajni comes and tells RB has locked the room inside. All shocked.

Precap

RB tells years ago a man caused a lot of pain, but today Suhana's father did the same. BM tells it is not her mistake. RB tells it is all their(family)'s mistake. All are confused.

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting to see Filmi reaction of KK !!! It would be fun as he is Suhana,s Dad so he will be doing something extra ordinary !! I hope they don't ruin it with Ilaish Inder comedy ! 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sheema di...it was totally unlike KK...he was one char which was not murdered till now...the CVs have done that also...in STYLE!!
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update. ðŸ˜Š
Today I felt like shooting Sudhir. He is a vile and disgusting ðŸ¤¬ person. ðŸ˜¡
KK since when is he believing such things!  I couldn't believe it was actually KK saying all that. ðŸ¤¢

Edited by -Ritu567- - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow too much of drama, thx shwets
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@sheema di...it was totally unlike KK...he was one char which was not murdered till now...the CVs have done that also...in STYLE!!

I am surprised ...KK should have slapped Sanju ...she is the real culprit...she can not say that she didn't know that her Dad would react this way... More then KK it's Sanju...she KNEW that KK would not approve that's why she didn't tell him...she should have spoke to Suhana ..that she knows about the truth and Suhana should have talked to KK...but this is the LOGICAL route which we would think of ...but what they showed today is REAL DRAMA SERIAL WAY!!! 
I find Sanju the culprit ...she caused the pain to RB ...I feel for RB and only RB ...she had to go through this Infront of everybody . It couldn't be more humiliating .
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely main culprit is Sanju, she shd hv atleast talked with Suhana, this shd nt hv been the case, full too drama and now KK is too butchered
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well I think they will justify KK's reaction bringing the reference of some relative of his ðŸ˜• But what on earth made them take such a ghisa-pita filmy route?🤢

This should be the WORST episode EVER for SGP..even worse than the insensitive cancer track and Mumbai scenes...Whoever has written this episode needs the slap which should have been for Sanju.

They murdered the Kashyaps first and  now the Bajpayees.I started disliking Sanju right at the begining of this Sanju-Deepak track.She seems like coming from one of those HAWT forums on IF-Always hormonally charged up and seeing romance and noting else.

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

This should be the WORST episode EVER for SGP..even worse than the insensitive cancer track and Mumbai scenes...Whoever has written this episode needs the slap which should have been for Sanju.

They murdered the Kashyaps first and  now the Bajpayees.I started disliking Sanju right at the begining of this Sanju-Deepak track.She seems like coming from one of those HAWT forums on IF-Always hormonally charged up and seeing romance and noting else.

@bold, same here