Short Update-13th April(SGP in a never b4 avatar) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
You should've seen the episode...major facepalm!The dhang dhang dhang music,the yeh engagement nahin hogi echo..Even if they wanted to show the displeasure of KK,they could've shown it in a better way..sorting out between the family members..how could he blatantly say Deepak is the son born out of rape in front of everybody?πŸ˜•

The CVs did this intentionally.They had a chance for RB to tell everything clearly to KK gave a lift to RB one day in the car,but they didn't!
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

You should've seen the episode...major facepalm!The dhang dhang dhang music,the yeh engagement nahin hogi echo..Even if they wanted to show the displeasure of KK,they could've shown it in a better way..sorting out between the family members..how could he blatantly say Deepak is the son born out of rape in front of everybody?πŸ˜•

The CVs did this intentionally.They had a chance for RB to tell everything clearly to KK gave a lift to RB one day in the car,but they didn't!

You guessed right that I have not seen it πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ice.maiden

You guessed right that I have not seen it πŸ˜†

Even I hadn;t seen it till I read the updateπŸ˜†Y'know,I've like one whole week's episode recorded and kept but i haven't seen even one of the episodes.πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well nothing new... We knew exactly this would happen and wait till you see the climax of it ... This is not the SGP which I am going to miss...my SGP was finished the day they gave in to Star Plus...yes it's finishing but it's feels like as they are taking revenge from the channel for butchering there show. I am going to ignore this being part of SGP . 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ₯Ί RIP SGP jaate jaate buri yaad bana ke ja rahe hai
ice.maiden thumbnail
Reading the updates and spoilers, I really don't feel like seeing the episodes and torturing myself

but seriously I expected a better end, I mean at least in the end bring your best team, give your best, work for your own satisfaction..  Edited by ice.maiden - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Reading the updates and spoilers, I really don't feel like seeing the episodes and torturing myself

but seriously I expected a better end, I mean at least in the end bring your best team, give your best, work for your own satisfaction.. 

I heard now Sanju-Deepak's gonna runaway?is it true?πŸ˜•
I think Deepak should you know just leave Sanju.For him his mother is wayy more important than Sanju.

ice.maiden thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Well nothing new... We knew exactly this would happen and wait till you see the climax of it ... This is not the SGP which I am going to miss...my SGP was finished the day they gave in to Star Plus...yes it's finishing but it's feels like as they are taking revenge from the channel for butchering there show. I am going to ignore this being part of SGP . 

For me the real SGP was between Mar 2010 - Oct 2010. Though there were a few classic episodes later, the basic story-line itself fell away.  
ice.maiden thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

I heard now Sanju-Deepak's gonna runaway?is it true?πŸ˜•
I think Deepak should you know just leave Sanju.For him his mother is wayy more important than Sanju.

I know logically he should, but Suhana ji makes them elopeπŸ˜† Thats what I heard... Can things get worse?
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I toh fully enjoyed the episode...full on drama bikul ekta istyle ...sab raaz parties mein hi kulte haiπŸ˜•...they butchered  KK character so what just 5 episodes are left ...radha's spit on sudhir was the bestπŸ‘ ...she should have just given one slap to sanju also as more than sudhir she is the real culprit in all this drama Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago