Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shyam IS stupid!! JESUS!!! LOL!!! Even on the show!! What he thinks is a master stroke ends up bringing Arnav and Khushi closer! LOL! :D 

Its so great that Arnav knows the ENTIRE truth now!!! I would love to read about his road to redemption!! :) Thanks for the PM hon! :) Can't wait for the next update! 
ASR6262 thumbnail
awesome update 
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow. loved both updates. 
chap - 15 was so heart wrenching and arnav is still being an idiot by not believing khushi.
chap - 16. thank god anjali heard it. well finally someone is talking sense into that thick headed skull of his.

thanks for the pm
Edited by rashgirl000 - 11 years ago
arnavsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story !!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ Pls accept my buddy request and pm me the next updates !
nirbasito thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

it's Wonderful!

I love this part!

sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
okay I don't want to kill arnav now but I'm still angry at him. he better get khushi back home safe, untouched and in one piece. he needs to. beg her for forgiveness!
as for shyam, that creep ia going to learn a lesson once my hero arnav gets his hands on him.
loved this update
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks...awesome...loved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finslly! Finally! long awaited truth came out.  Arnav screwed up hell.  How can he repay what Khushi went through.  Khushi will make him pay I guess.  But I can't see Arnie suffer.  too much obsessed with .    Eagerly waiting for your next update for ARHI confrontation and how Arnav deals ith Shyam
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good one dear...finally the truth is out...must be so hurting for arnav to hear from her family the whole story n to realise the gravity of his mistakes...

he really needs to mend things n make few confessions...

thx 4 pm.

undercoverhappy thumbnail
what an awesome update๐Ÿ‘

the past folding out in the present, truth being told mistakes being admitted and Arnav finding out where the devil has taken his princess ๐Ÿ˜ƒ