Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: swordfishh

No.. I dont think Manvi has realised it yet.. She will just try to patch Maya up with Virat thinking Virat is acting stupid.. What I think however will happen is tht Swamini will call Beeji or Manvi and brainwash either of them to have Virat sent back to Chandigarh and reunite with Maya.. Manvi will make some bahana and reject him... May be she will get Beeji to say that her marriage has been fixed to someone else .. 

Yeah I can see that happening. Except I think Swamini might call up Manvi and not Beeji. Manvi might tell Beeji, "He wants to marry me but I have cancer. It will never work. Make up an excuse to make him go away." Or maybe while Manvi is unconscious, Beeji might realize Virat was there to confess his feelings for Manvi and she'll stop him before he gets a chance.
anumber1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

At this point I don't think so, Manvi has too much to worry about that it will take time for her to realize her feelings for him (although I don't think she feels the same way for him yet). Plus, even if she does realize her feelings, she will probably say no because of her cancer and also because of Swamini bua. I like that Manvi doesn't love him yet because we get to see Virat being all caring towards her which would be really cute. 

I'm kinda looking forward to him doting on her while she's in the hospital but I don't think he'll find out about the cancer this quickly. (But hey, maybe the CVs will surprise me.)
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't even think manvi will get to know that virat is in love with her...I think for some reason he won be able to confess...like first time she faints and maybe something will keep on happening that will prevent him from really telling her...before he really confesses he will come to know of her cancer. It is not going to be a easy thing from how viren was telling him about coming back successful. I think next is the accident track and cancer being revealed to waddera's. 

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oops sorry dint see the assumption part of your post

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anumber1

If she didn't have cancer, I would say she might ask him for some time to think over her feelings. Maybe with the encouragement of her sister she might realize she loves him too (the way Viren helped Virat). As for now, Zee already had a spoiler that says Jeevika tells Manvi to not get involved. I think she might say no to him not only because of the cancer but also because she knows it will upset people in his house (and she's always been a people pleaser.)

It would be interesting to see how the CVs have planned the development of the Virman story. Right now I dont think we would be seeing a two way love. We have Virat in love, but Maanvi might not want to be involved with Virat in that way since her Di asked her to keep away from that issue. 

The spoilers say that Virika will go to Hrishikesh to talk about Maanvi's rishta with Virat. It would have been interesting to see how Maanvi would have reacted to it, assuming ofcourse that Jeevika doesnt have the accident.  Will Maanvi still think Maya is the one for Virat? Or will her sister help her in realising her feelings? 

EHMMBH has a new writer now, so hopefully we will get better and balanced  episodes. I cant wait to see how she develops Maanvi's feelings.

ParoandRudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She has to say YES !

VirMan <3
anumber1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonuni

It would be interesting to see how the CVs have planned the development of the Virman story. Right now I dont think we would be seeing a two way love. We have Virat in love, but Maanvi might not want to be involved with Virat in that way since her Di asked her to keep away from that issue. 

The spoilers say that Virika will go to Hrishikesh to talk about Maanvi's rishta with Virat. It would have been interesting to see how Maanvi would have reacted to it, assuming ofcourse that Jeevika doesnt have the accident.  Will Maanvi still think Maya is the one for Virat? Or will her sister help her in realising her feelings? 

EHMMBH has a new writer now, so hopefully we will get better and balanced  episodes. I cant wait to see how she develops Maanvi's feelings.

That would have been really nice to see, how she reacts to the rishta and the reasoning behind why she would/would not accept it. Drama! Y U NO UNDERSTATED! While I think the accident scene will make for some memorable moments between Manvi and Jeevika, I kinda miss seeing them as just sisters and a serious conversation between them about Manvi's future would have been nice. Again, wishful thinking. Maybe someon could write a good SS about it.
Punkin22 thumbnail
Don't think she will yes...she not ready for marriage.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cancer or no cancer it would hav been a no initially; she might as well stop talking to viraat, so be prepared to be taken aback by the 'no', but somewhere we all know tht eventually it will all be fine, maanvi too will realize her feelings for viraat. what we need to do here though is sit back, wait, and have a lil patience until everything gets back in place, n not pull the rating down, which of course we all can do:-)
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think so
she will do natak before lol