Will Maanvi say yes to Virat?

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Virat has started on his journey to Hrishikesh to confess about his love to Maanvi. When he does will Maanvi reciprocate his feelings?

Some how I dont think so. Maanvi likes Virat and may be deep in her heart loves him as well. But she doesnt realise that yet. Even when she was helping Maya, she did it very happily. It was not with the feeling that she was unifying her lover with another woman. She still thinks of him as her best friend. 

Ofcourse there is the whole cancer issue. That will influence what ever decision she will take. But if she didnt have cancer, do you think from what the CVs have shown us so far that she will say yes to Virat?

She will be happy to be married to her sister's sasuraal. If she says yes to Virat (in a no cancer complication scenario) will she say yes because she loves Virat or because she will be with her Di? 

What do you guys think?

Edit:

Lets assume that Virat does confess and Maanvi does hear him confessing!  

Lets also assume that Maanvi doesnt suffer from cancer!

Edited by sonuni - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

may be yes nay b not😉

Edited by viratmanvi - 12 years ago
applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: viratmanvi

may be yes nay b not😉

You are not sure she loves him? ðŸ˜†

Bes_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maybe But dont think Manvi heard virats confession bc she faints 
kishu789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that Maanvi does have feelings for Virat and i think she does love him even though she doesn't realise it. But i think becuase of her nature and she wants to see ppl happy she will reject his love as she has cancer and doesn't want to hurt him in the long run.
applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: kishu789

I think that Maanvi does have feelings for Virat and i think she does love him even though she doesn't realise it. But i think becuase of her nature and she wants to see ppl happy she will reject his love as she has cancer and doesn't want to hurt him in the long run.

What if she didnt have cancer?

anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If she didn't have cancer, I would say she might ask him for some time to think over her feelings. Maybe with the encouragement of her sister she might realize she loves him too (the way Viren helped Virat). As for now, Zee already had a spoiler that says Jeevika tells Manvi to not get involved. I think she might say no to him not only because of the cancer but also because she knows it will upset people in his house (and she's always been a people pleaser.) 
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe! This is what im scared of!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At this point I don't think so, Manvi has too much to worry about that it will take time for her to realize her feelings for him (although I don't think she feels the same way for him yet). Plus, even if she does realize her feelings, she will probably say no because of her cancer and also because of Swamini bua. I like that Manvi doesn't love him yet because we get to see Virat being all caring towards her which would be really cute. 
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No.. I dont think Manvi has realised it yet.. She will just try to patch Maya up with Virat thinking Virat is acting stupid.. What I think however will happen is tht Swamini will call Beeji or Manvi and brainwash either of them to have Virat sent back to Chandigarh and reunite with Maya.. Manvi will make some bahana and reject him... May be she will get Beeji to say that her marriage has been fixed to someone else ..